Community > Posts By > Ness_a

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 09:35 PM
Edited by Ness_a on Sun 02/04/18 09:39 PM
I’ll take on a few, but that’s a lot of questions within questions.

I consider “like” to be what I feel for those I have a good report with and/or admire to some extent.

I consider “love” to be what I feel for someone I care as deeply for as I do for myself. Romantic love is the deep seeded emotional tie based on love, respect, trust and attraction.

I consider “sex” the basic act of intercouse with the main objective of two parties joining to feel nice.

I consider “making love” as an intimate act (including, but not limited to intercourse) between two people who love one another with the objective of expressing their emotions for one another and make each other feel very lovely.

I don’t consider sex to be sononymous with love, but can certainly be used as one means to express it.

I consider physical atteaction nothing more than our minds triggering a hormone reaction that mindful individuals choose whether to physically react to or not, greatly based on their own values and beliefs.

My own personal values regiarding sex and lovemaking are based strictly on the value I’ve placed on my own body, and my desire to only share it with one I value just as highly.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 08:14 PM

When do you say it is so?

I think you might be in love with love if you’re more interested in how he makes you feel than you are interested in HIM.

How do you get over it? how to stop it being so?

Great question. I might consider reinvesting your efforts in really getting to know him better. If how he makes you feel is still your strongest draw to him then maybe your not as into him as youd like to be and should let him go. Everyone deserves someone who loves them...not what they can do for them.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 05:19 PM
You and me going fishing in the dark,
Lying on our backs and counting the stars
Where the cool grass grows.

How much do you love me? love laugh

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 04:28 PM
I fooled around and fell in love
I fooled around and fell in love

laugh

What are you making for dinner?

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 03:54 PM

Peaceful easy feeling

Good one...well, three.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 03:26 PM
Edited by Ness_a on Sun 02/04/18 03:26 PM
I want to know his attitude toward women in general before I even worry about his attitude toward me.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 01:35 PM
Kind brave humorous

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 10:03 AM
You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain,
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you?
Don't you?

Do you like scooba diving?

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 09:48 AM
I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day

Lol

What will you do if you find a true love?

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 08:37 AM

The Trojan War was the result of Helen of Sparta crossing the sea to be with her true love Prince Paris of Troy. She is known as Helen of Troy.

I knew the story when I was around 10 years old... the focus for me at that age was the trick of the war... as a very young boy, I couldn't evaluate the whole plot...

my question to you is, which one is better, the movie or the book..?

I enjoyed both, but the movie Troy with Brad Pitt has a bit more appeal for the ladies. Lol! Very good movie actually!

Joking aside, Ive been considering your question and for me I think my answer would be a no.

Years ago, I was in a very serious relationship with a man who moved to Italy. He wanted to get married and for me to come with him. I chose not to at the time because I did not want to live that far from my family. Today, my answer may have been different, but it would be for someone I cared greatly for. I cant imagine permanently leaving those I know and love behind for a complete unknown.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 07:59 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Sun 02/04/18 07:59 AM
The Trojan War was the result of Helen of Sparta crossing the sea to be with her true love Prince Paris of Troy. She is known as Helen of Troy.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 07:50 AM
Helen of Troy did it and look hiw thay turned out.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 07:47 AM

Grabs popcorn and pulls up his chair.

rofl

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 07:46 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Sun 02/04/18 07:46 AM
The way I see it, you have two choices.

1. Say good bye so she can find someone who truly appreciates her for the person she is.

2. Get over yourself and appreciate what you have.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 07:42 AM
It’s remotely possible that someday, if conditions are favorable, and the mood strikes me, I could be inclined to consider it.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 07:32 AM
When it snows, ain't it thrilling
Though your nose gets a chilling
We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way
Walking in a winter wonderland

What happens when the “cows come home”?

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 07:29 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Sun 02/04/18 07:29 AM

oops too slow ohwell

Me too rofl