Community > Posts By > Ness_a

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 03:06 PM

Would you hope your next partner shares your strengths and weeknesses or that theirs balance yours?

myself, i'm a little too introverted for my own good..i'm all
to happy to just hang around the house, maybe have a few guests
over now and then for dinner or card games...

so, i would hope my partner could balance that weakness out some
with her outgoing and more gregarious personality...

when i do get that kick-in-the-butt i always have a great time..

two different people in balance = one hot couple...

I like it when that happens too. It can also backfire though...when he starts to get irritated that I can’t seem to put the scissors where they belong! Lol!

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 03:03 PM

I do Spontaneous activities, love fine dinning, travel and Romance! :heart:

Enjoy a Pofessional man, finacially secure, who loves to travel!

I just like spontanious fine dining. laugh

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 02:56 PM

First of all...no offense taken from anyone here. I could see right away my wording could have been more clear...and could have been taken differently. flowerforyou

Secondly...or should have been firstly, I think anyone can see what a big heart you have. I’ve been here such a short time and it’s very evident to me. You’re a lovely lady. We all get to have our bad days, but at the end of the bad day...you’re still a very lovely lady. flowers

Well now I'm crying :cry: Thank you, that's very kind of you to say!

You're wording was fine, I have a tendency to need to lighten up some and have a little fun. I'm learning though, slowly but surely, lol.

Too often, we don’t let ourselves be happy. You deserve happy. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 02:09 PM

We all have our strengths and weeknesses.

Sometimes two people’s strengths and weeknesses balance in perfect harmony.

Or, two weeknesses could merge into a couple who has to eat out... a LOT laugh

While another couple’s common strengjth might turn them into the “rockstar” party hosting couple. drinks

What strengths and weeknesses do you feel you bring to a relationship?

Would you hope your next partner shares your strengths and weeknesses or that theirs balance yours?

Hi Ness, this is a great topic, thanks flowerforyou

My reaction earlier with agreeing with Tom had more to do with old feelings of lacking self worth that seem to be resurfacing for some reason.

Guess as life goes on, more is revealed for you to release and discard, serves no purpose because we are all worth something.

I couldn't think of anything other than "just me" and a whole lot of love. Sometimes that doesn't feel like much or anything anyone would be interested in.

But I'm sure there's more, lol.

With strengths and weaknesses, I believe some of our greatest strengths can also be our greatest weakness... and vice versa.

When it comes to a relationship, having them balance out between the two seems to be more appealing to me. One's weakness being the other's strength and vice versa. Standing together is best, but sometimes if you need to lean on the other, it's good if the other is strong where you're weak.

Your topics have definitely given me food for thought and have pretty much touched on a lot of stuff I've been thinking about lately.... thank you, it's food I need for continued growth flowerforyou

First of all...no offense taken from anyone here. I could see right away my wording could have been more clear...and could have been taken differently. flowerforyou

Secondly...or should have been firstly, I think anyone can see what a big heart you have. I’ve been here such a short time and it’s very evident to me. You’re a lovely lady. We all get to have our bad days, but at the end of the bad day...you’re still a very lovely lady. flowers

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 01:57 PM

Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zilch...
I'm not going to dangle my love like an advertising banner.
You either like me or you don't.
I either like you or I don't.

If our relationship turns to mutual love
What we offer each other may not be quantifiable.

But, if you need something to be offered...
Here's $5

Tom, that was not at all the spirit in which this thread was posted. It’s just supposed to be something fun to talk about, like I sing in the shower and would enjoy someone to harmonize with...or two of is would be way too much caterwauling.

It’s meant to be fun...unless someone particularly WANTS to post their assets. But I don’t recomend it and would feel no different than you about it.

Besides Tom, you surly know Im not a pimp by now. laugh

I suspected as much.
Thing is, in M2 forums, it all comes around to issues eventually.
Perhaps my response was worded a bit wrong for your intentions.
See, I have been in material relationships before and they are not healthy. Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie.

If I am interested in forming a relationship with you it's not because of what you offer but because I want to be around you.
I'm at a point in my life where I don't really need anything from others. I have creativity, spontaneity and stability. For me its more of a sharing of personality than something we give each other. A commune of spirit.

Anything either of us might offer is persistent to the act of offering. Something that can be withheld. A control measure.
Our natural state of being is not something that can be offered or withheld. It is our defining life of existence. That is what I want to share.

What a very deep and heartfelt way to think. I hope you find someone to share that with. I hooe we all do. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 10:59 AM

Banter with a Hugh Grant accent

Definitely memorable! :smile::thumbsup:

And gives me an idea for another thread. laugh

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 10:10 AM

probably, they would either like me or they wouldn't...
there isn't a lot of in-between with me..

Based on your pic, I would vote for warm smile. Even if they didnt like you. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 10:08 AM

My eyes and the sparkle in them.

I think you are probably right. I would think your smile might be a contender for #1 as well. flowerforyou

can we just call that a tie nessa? i really really wouldn't want to have to pick just one

Absolutely a tie!

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 10:07 AM

i am a wonderful leftover eliminator

rofl

Perfect for someone who cooks too much asparagus?

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 09:34 AM

My eyes and the sparkle in them.

I think you are probably right. I would think your smile might be a contender for #1 as well. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 09:32 AM

probably the fact that I was naked and just pooped on their kitchen

floor..rofl

You’re plan to aviod future diner invitations will likely be a great success!

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 09:29 AM

My ability to see reality and my ability to point out reality to others without a condescending attitude.

I also have a knack of removing delusional thinking in others that helps them to understand their interconnection with reality.

People that know me realize that I have the ability to clarify their confusion. They gain a sense of calm from me. Babies and pets are soothed by my demeanor. I'm really easy to get along with because I don't try to maintain a persona or characterization.

The ONE thing people remember about me is my ability to make them feel important.

That’s not only memorable, but a unique skill indeed.

I will now be thinking of you as the baby whisperer. biggrin

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 08:38 AM
If you met someone once, what is ONE thing you think they would remember about you?

For me, I imagine it woukd be my laugh. I’m pretty easily amused. laugh

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 08:29 AM
Didn’t you predict they would? laugh

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 08:27 AM

Well, I'm a Taurus..I scuba, skydive and am a race car driver. I jog in the nude, at the laundermat...they old folks are gettin used to it. Very refined bottom pincher. Once held state record for farthest flung
Boooooger. Know in Xbox circles as the Joker of Death. Good back cracker....yea figure THAT one out, and get back to me! Sooooo do we have a date???
;^)

Sounds like you have much to offer Rob, but sorry...no dating for me at this time.

But thanks for playing. flowers

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 08:23 AM

Ness
(((((((Hug)))))))
flowers

winking :laughing: :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 08:22 AM

I bring an OCD of keeping my place clean. I normally end up with women who do not have this same disease, and as such I am often referred to as the "woman" in the relationship. laugh

Good one Goofball! rofl

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 07:37 AM

Here's $5

Lol too true....
Kinda feels like a bank loan...scared surprised shocked flowers

Rob, shame on you for not reading the thread! laugh

Not about money, or any other asset. laugh

If I’d posted this same thing with a sexual theme, you’d have all been too happy to play!

Where is the storming out of the room emoticon when you need one!?!

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 07:31 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Thu 02/08/18 07:32 AM

Here's $5

Tom, that was not at all the spirit in which this thread was posted. It’s just supposed to be something fun to talk about, like I sing in the shower and would enjoy someone to harmonize with...or two of is would be way too much caterwauling.

It’s meant to be fun...unless someone particularly WANTS to post their assets. But I don’t recomend it and would feel no different than you about it.

Besides Tom, you surly know Im not a pimp by now. laugh

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 07:14 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Thu 02/08/18 07:15 AM
I beieve my heading may have steered this the wrong direction. I’m not suggesting anyone advertise their worth here.

I’ll start.

I enjoy cooking and while I don’t mind being the one who makes most of the meals, it might be nice to share a kitchen with someone who likes to cook too.

I’m not that great of an organizer. I try to remeber to put the scissors in an assigned spot, but within a week will be putting them away in a different drawer anyway. If a new love liked everything in its place, he’s going to need to practice a little patience with me. But I’m okay with it if we’re both searching for the scissors together. I’ve become pretty good at it over the years myself. Lol!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15