Fri 02/02/18 05:58 AM
It's not about the money money money
We don't need your money money money
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag.

What do you dream about?

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:40 PM
Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

Do you have any goals in life?

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:36 PM
Hey, look out!

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:31 PM
Chicken Saltimbocca with Sage.

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:24 PM
Answer the question above you with song lyrics, then ask a new question for the next person.

What time is it?

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 04:49 PM
No, we can chat whenever.

Have you ever gone two days without any sleep?

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 03:38 PM
Snow crab, loaded twice baked potato and crispy herb roasted asparagus slathered in butter, with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc...Monterey County if possible.

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 03:02 PM
Oh, cool! That is fun! laugh

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 02:07 PM
We'd have killed each other off long ago, I think.

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 08:16 AM
I would probably assume that anything the ex’s current gf has to say would be biased at best. If she has something important to discuss, she could have made that point with a message added to her friend request.

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 08:02 AM
My friend will have the spinach artichoke omelet this morning I thinkhappy

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 07:35 AM
Ive experienced two proposals, one traditional, ring in hand on bended knee, and the other more inventive and personalized.

In all honesty, I couldn't tell you one meant more to me than the other. What DID stand out about both proposals was the slight shake in his hand when presenting the ring. That may sound weird, but the idea that a, otherwise, strong, confident man was actually shaking in nervous anticipation with feelings for simple little me, has been the most memorable of any events in my life.

So, my advice is that whatever delivery method you choose, dont try to play it cool and Rico Swave your way through it. Allow yourself to show your emotions in the moment and you cant go wrong.

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:19 AM

lol my bad,,,,i ddnt quote u ryt,,,but please do tell me where my scan isflowerforyou

OK beautiful... lol .....take a deep breath....steady your emotions...impatience could make one take the wrong steps. Take a deep breath again....lol....
Define what qualities you seek in a potential mate....lol
The scan 'within you' is then ready to weed out unwanted suitors....
Your intuition is actually your scan...it will flag fakes red...got it?

Godsfriend has your back! :thumbsup:

Looking for someone to fill a need...especially an AllCaps NEED...is likely to backfire. First off, as Godsfriend points out, you need to be steady and in tune with your emotions so you can be thoughtful in your choices. Secondly, expecting a new bf or gf to fill a need is too tall an order for a new and fragile relationship. Relationships build to the level of helping each other fulfill needs, to expect them to start there is a recipe for disaster.

I swear by this principle and have felt the benifits for having never once dated a regret.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 07:28 PM
Would t a bus be more scenic?

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 07:24 PM
Are you scared of magicians?

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 07:22 PM
Shrimp street tacos with pineapple chipotle sauce.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:51 PM
You don't say.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:48 PM
Now you're talking.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:45 PM
At least a couple of us got to...gonna be awhile before we get another chance.