Sleepless_nights_78's photo
Sun 09/12/10 02:07 PM

What are some of the things that scare you off when you meet new people? If a man says "hi sexy" to me when we barely know each other this turns me off. How about you?

If she says "What should we name the kids?" I'm out the door. Permanently.

That's too funny, I need to remember that one.

Sun 09/12/10 02:03 PM

When they don't have a picture , you do and they want to meet you (no clue what they look like).
I don't know, I have met some good friends that way. I don't like posting pictures of myself. Heck, if they want to meet because of what I look like, it makes me wonder even more sometimes. It's nice to get to know someone a little before meeting them anyways. Just my two cents.

Sun 09/12/10 11:24 AM
Not much really comes to mind about myself but I do remember when I first met my daughters father. We just met and were going out for a nice fall time walk and still getting to know each other. I had noticed a really cute, little white poodle in a yard. His attention got drawn that way and before I could say "watch out" WHAM he ended up walking straight into a stop sign. I was trying my hardest to not laugh and I did feel kinda bad because I was the one who pointed out the dog in the first place. At least years later, I can still bug him about it and of course the blame still comes my way but it's still funny to talk about.

Sat 09/11/10 06:51 PM
Hello and welcome. :smile: From what I've been told, there's someone for everyone. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll find who you are looking for. Have fun.flowerforyou

Fri 09/10/10 11:56 PM

It's easy to make friends on here. I'm sure you'll no problem. Take care :-)
Oops I ment to press quote instead of reply but im sure that I'm not the only one to push the wrong button. It's been one of those weeks like we all get sometimes. frustrated

Fri 09/10/10 11:46 PM
It's easy to make friends on here. I'm sure you'll no problem. Take care :-)

Fri 09/10/10 12:23 AM
I'm fairly new on here too. It's been a tone of fun finding new people to talk/text/message with. So far I'm happy with the few that send messages my way and look forward to meeting more people. :-)

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next