Sleepless_nights_78's photo
Fri 01/25/13 11:03 PM
I was just wondering how many people have or would think about dating someone that they work with?

Sun 01/20/13 07:21 PM

I have a relationship for 3 yrs during those years I always caught my partner having a text mate,chat mate, and even found out that he is meeting her. During those years I always forgive and accept him till we reached to the point that we fought physically. I love him very much that's why I always forgive him even he always hurt me. But he never saw that. He didn't appreciate. He took me for granted! He is over confident because he knows how much I love him. He is trying to get me back but the problem is, I loss the trust!

How to trust again?

Seems like he wants something different, so let him have it.. there is no sense being with someone who doesn't want the same thing.. trust gets broken easily after someone has mistreated you.. try to remember that just because one was that way that not all are that way.. hope you find your happiness.. :-)

Sun 01/20/13 07:14 PM

If love isn't a game, then why are there so many players?brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

I think to some it is just a game for them so they have stories to share with their friends.. to others, they think it's love but they really don't know the person that well yet.. some might even just be looking for a rebound after a breakup so they know that someone else is interested in them, even though the last person wasn't.. I guess we all have our own reasons for why we act the way we do and this unfortunately means that sometime our feelings will get hurt by someone else..

Sun 01/20/13 07:05 PM
Travelling to meet someone is difficult with my schedule.. I haven't have much time to meet anyone since we moved so I'm looking to meet more people here.. :-)

Sun 01/20/13 06:58 PM
I usually see qualities in others that they don't notice about themselves.. when I notice these things, I point them out.. as for myself, I'm my worse critic and it usually makes me pull away from what I really want to go after.. :-)

Sun 01/20/13 06:40 PM
First, I think you have to know yourself and who you are looking for.. from what I have learned by chatting with my friends is that some stay in a relationship for the wrong reasons and because they just don't want to be alone.. another thing I have learned is that sometimes people change as the relationship goes on and people just start to want something different.. I do believe that it's an ongoing process to learn more about ourselves by the people that we meet.. if we really want to find our true love, we have to continue to meet people and one day it will happen.. :-)

Sun 01/20/13 06:21 PM
However 2 people decide to live is up to them.. just because others may not agree doesn't mean that 2 people are living in sin just because they are not married

Sun 01/20/13 06:20 PM
However 2 people decide to live is up to them.. just because others may not agree doesn't mean that 2 people are living in sin just because they are not married

Sun 01/20/13 06:18 PM
I have very good reasons for staying single.. I had to get things resolved before starting into something new.. I've had the chance to make friends along the way and it's been great.. it's difficult to sometimes focus on the new things when past issues don't get resolved.. before I enter into a new relationship, I needed to find out a few more things about myself first and then it's easier to start looking for what I want.. I also had to find my own happiness first before I could bring others into my life again.. things are now going good and I'm able to be more open about myself which is something that i didn't do before.. :-)

Sun 01/20/13 04:48 PM
I knew things changed between us at least 6 months before he said he was leaving.. I'm the outgoing person and he wanted to isolate me.. I didn't give him anymore chances after that day.. I tried to share the responsibilities of raising our daughter and kept on getting let down again and again.. I was making new friends and putting the nightmare behind me.. I knew I had to move away if I wanted him to finally stop following me like a lost dog.. he still continues to mess things up but I'm doing my best and we are doing much better and that's what matters the most.. :-)

Sun 01/20/13 04:24 PM
This has been an interesting topic to read.. it seems like if 2 people click, then they click and if they don't, then they don't.. I think it all depends on what each of them are looking for.. once things move to the next level then there might be more expected.. going on a date is a great chance to learn more about someone else and see if there is anything they have in common.. it might take a couple of dates to see if there is something there.. some might be only looking for a friendship and others might be looking for a new relationship, so it still comes to what the person is looking for..

Mon 08/29/11 08:37 PM
To me age has always been just a number. When two people can connect with each other that's what makes the real difference. Good luck in making your decition.

Mon 04/18/11 09:47 PM

Have you noticed that most Knights in shining armor turn out to be losers in aluminum foil?

I guess some figure that they must try to rescue but maybe when they see that the person doesn't need rescueing then maybe they just back off, or something like that.
Fairy tales are great but they are better when they become reality. Finding someone who can make someone as happy as they are is what really counts. :) I'd sooner be happy alone then miserable with someone.

Mon 04/18/11 09:24 PM

Do you know, with clarity, what you want or are you just winging it through your life?

I used to know what I wanted but after the years passed, so did it.. But now I'm going after what's going to make me happy. It seems like I got more done in the last year, then I have in quite some time and accomplishing everything is what's really worth it. :)

Fri 04/15/11 09:37 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation. I can only imagine how you must feel. Hopefully after a little time passes, she will change her mind and they both take the time to concentrate on their education first and being financially stable, then moving on in the direction that they choose too.

Fri 04/15/11 02:00 PM
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Voice

Fri 04/15/11 01:45 PM

We are not (less) worried due to our own problem rather worried seeing others happy.
Do you feel like this?
What steps you take to curb it?
(Honestly I often have this feeling)smokin

I don't worry about others being happy nor do I worry about my own happiness. I enjoy each day that comes my way. To me, hard work pays off in the end. :)

Thu 04/14/11 11:18 AM
I miss getting mail from others. But I know that life gets busy. :)

Thu 04/14/11 11:06 AM
It's normal for people to have insecurities but when a problem arises between two people, turning to a friend might make things worse. I'm speeking from my own experience. I turned to a friend once and found out the hard way about why the help was so easily given to begin with. It did more harm then good. Asking others questions is one thing but to discuss a relationship problem with someone other then your partner could be a big blow with trust. Besides wasn't this about continued friendships with the opposite sex while dating someone. Seems to be more to it then what was first mentioned. :)

Thu 04/14/11 10:33 AM

'Never complain, never explain.'

That's the way that I try to be. :)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15