Sleepless_nights_78's photo
Fri 03/25/11 11:16 AM

being a single mother myself i know finding a serious relationship is hard. ive come to find out dating men with kids is an awesome option. my last boyfriend had a daughter the same age as mine, and he was very understanding of the fact 99% of my time was for my baby. just thought id throw that out there.

I have tried that, ended up being friends and talking for hours on end but nothing more could come of it.

Thu 03/24/11 11:08 PM

I am a family man looking for someone to talk to. I want a friend who has the same interests as myself. That isn't easy because I have a large family, 5 members strong not counting myself. I haven't done this in over 20 years. How do I get started.

Welcome :)
The forums are a great way to get to know others

Thu 03/24/11 11:07 PM

I am a family man looking for someone to talk to. I want a friend who has the same interests as myself. That isn't easy because I have a large family, 5 members strong not counting myself. I haven't done this in over 20 years. How do I get started.

Welcome :)
The forums are a great way to get to know others

Thu 03/24/11 11:02 PM
A manly man can take you to cloud nine and bring you back again
A manly man will see you as an equal
A manly man isn't afraid to share his feelings
A manly man will find what he's always been looking for and not take for granted what he has

A macho man, well I think that's been covered by a few people already, personally it's a turn off

Thu 03/24/11 10:48 PM

So, in a fight between a manly man and a macho man, who wins?

I think the manly man because he knows it is a waste of time and energy to fight the macho man and just walks the hell away.

Well of course, the manly man has nothing to prove. :)

Thu 03/24/11 10:35 PM

Rats she sounds like me,,That is exactly what I would do, tongue2 yes I am needy.

If it was me i would want to know straight away as if you keep talking or even being very gentle you will end up hurting her more.

Yep because when you are like that you get attached very quickly, she is still going to be hurt but not messed up, so just be honest .

Just say you are happy to be friends but not interested in anything else, its easy to understand and cant be turned into anything else.

The problem is this Josie...

From my perspective....

There is no talk of THAT kiss....the one that gives boners, moist loins and you can't sleep for two days if you cant get another one.

The kiss that let's you know that you could love her.

The kiss that steals the taste of her soul as she is stealing your heart too.

Dude..

Without that kiss....the touch of skin that sends the sparks and fuxup your every waking thought.....Being able to taste her two full days later.....Smelling her in your clothes....

If you don't feel that way about her.....let her off the hook cause apparently your bait is working.

The first kiss says it all!!! It's the make it or brake it of any encounter with another person. It says a lot without speeking a single word. It shows if there is a connection on a different level. It's something that comes natural. Too bad that there are so many who get it wrong.

Thu 03/24/11 10:11 PM

I really need some advice. Thank-you for taking a moment to read this. You'll understand when you read the message below.

So, I went out a this woman last Monday. It was sort of like our second date. She sent me this FB message today:

"Ok I"ve had enough of this stupid stinkin tug-a-war in me. I KNOW i'm not supposed to say this, "but frankly my dear, I don't give a dam" :) So take it or leave it, but I'm gonna say it.... so just try and stop me :P

I had a really good time on Monday. It was very enjoyable. I can't remember the last time I had a day that nice. The food was great, the company better! I enjoyed talking with you and I have no complaints in the least regarding the rest of the evening as well. You are just full of surprises. And I like surprises as it turns out. Ok so there I said it :) I'm not sure how you feel on the matter, but I wouldn't mind a do over :) I understand your time is limited, as is mine. But I figure we could work something out :)

K I'm gonna send this now with no regrets LOL Ok well maybe a few after the fact and it may reach you or it may not. seeing as it appears that most of my messages don't ever get to you... or get to you a week late LOL Or your just ignoring me and I'm not getting the hint LOL I hope you are enjoying your day. I have the afternoon off and
am relaxing a bit :) But I'll shut up now :) I look forward to talking wth ya some more :)"

end of message

Okay, so what do I do??? I'm not super interested in a relationship with her. I need some advice on how to let her down gently. However, I don't want to be too gentle and just things worse. If you need more details ask. Otherwise, Thank-you in advance for your wise words.

well first of all, you mentioned that it was kinda a second date. Well it either was or wasn't, there's not much room for kinda. The easiest thing is to just let her know.

Thu 03/24/11 09:37 PM
He thinks that I wrote too much on my profile but that's alright, others have enjoyed it. :)
btw, I usually try to keep it short and to the point but when it was something so nice, I just had to share it. :)

Thu 03/24/11 09:22 PM

I will not be getting any because I don't care for them nor am I ready to experience that pain either. JMO.

Thanks for posting your thoughts. Pain doesn't really bother me to much.

Thu 03/24/11 09:19 PM

I got my one and only tat on my 40th birthday. I like it, but I won't be getting any more.

So may I ask why did you get one on your 40th b-day?

Thu 03/24/11 09:14 PM

You know... Maybe it's just me, but it really sucks when a profile description is that of a wonderful woman, who's last login was "over a month ago." especially when you realize that she's 2 years older than the age she puts in her description... Does this bother anyone else? I mean, it may be true that this person hasn't been on in over a month, but over a month seems to turn into an understatement after awhile... Just sayin.

Maybe the person found who they were looking for.. Or maybe something happened in their life.. There could be any number of possibilities as to why they are not on anymore

Thu 03/24/11 08:53 PM

Allow me to simplify this for you Homeboy...

Don't look at profiles...

Look at who is posting in the forums...you KNOW those people are active.

And might I add, a lot of fun to get to know.. :)

Thu 03/24/11 08:44 PM

Nobody seems to have an answer for this. I really want to know. It's about public bathrooms.

Why would somebody wipe their rear end with toilet paper, then throw the ****-covered toilet paper on the floor instead of flushing it down the toilet? Part of my little Park host job is to keep the johns stocked, and I see a lot of this.

There could be many of different reasons to why this happens but a couple of solutions to the problem
1. Put a trash can near by
2. Put a not on inside of door in different languages stateing that it's ok to flush the stuff.
Never know, it might help. :)

*note

Thu 03/24/11 08:42 PM

Nobody seems to have an answer for this. I really want to know. It's about public bathrooms.

Why would somebody wipe their rear end with toilet paper, then throw the ****-covered toilet paper on the floor instead of flushing it down the toilet? Part of my little Park host job is to keep the johns stocked, and I see a lot of this.

There could be many of different reasons to why this happens but a couple of solutions to the problem
1. Put a trash can near by
2. Put a not on inside of door in different languages stateing that it's ok to flush the stuff.
Never know, it might help. :)

Thu 03/24/11 08:24 PM

i really like tattoo.
I never thought I would get one, but when i visited america i ended up with a large handprint on my butt, its in my profile picture, hmmm not all of my butt obviously and Anaconda has his on my profile pic as well.
I love it, wouldnt swap it and am going to get at least one more on my lower back,

Ohhhhhhh...

If I can vote....(just my opinion)

DON'T GET THE TRAMP STAMP!

Lower back tattoos would be sexy to me if you were showing me your butt.....But, I generally just glance and know (100%)..she puts out.

what are you basing that on? Gotta remeber that everyone is different and maybe the person got that done a long time ago. I'm sure that we all have done silly things when we were younger.

I agree, although I am exempt from this rule.

I've never been younger.

that's where I'm the opposite.. I'm just never going to grow up. :)

Thu 03/24/11 08:21 PM

I've had five facial piercings, but only two at a time.
I don't have any right now, I got tired of them, but I'm thinking
of getting another soon.
My ears are stretched to 1" and I want to go to 1 1/2 someday.
I don't have any tattoos, but only because I can't afford what I want done yet. I want scarification too.
I think body modification is really attractive :)

If you ever get any scarification just be careful so it won't get infected. I've never had any problems with mine.

Thu 03/24/11 08:09 PM

I like tattoos, I have them

I like the idea of scarification...haven't done it

I do however, have scars that are not tattoos

I have a lot of scars, I was somewhat accident prone when I was younger.

Thu 03/24/11 07:56 PM

i really like tattoo.
I never thought I would get one, but when i visited america i ended up with a large handprint on my butt, its in my profile picture, hmmm not all of my butt obviously and Anaconda has his on my profile pic as well.
I love it, wouldnt swap it and am going to get at least one more on my lower back,

Ohhhhhhh...

If I can vote....(just my opinion)

DON'T GET THE TRAMP STAMP!

Lower back tattoos would be sexy to me if you were showing me your butt.....But, I generally just glance and know (100%)..she puts out.

what are you basing that on? Gotta remeber that everyone is different and maybe the person got that done a long time ago. I'm sure that we all have done silly things when we were younger.

Thu 03/24/11 12:52 PM

to each their own... i personally do not date women with tats, i just find them repulsive. but that is just my opinion.

thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts.. :)

thats nice to know...i dont usually go for people with no profile pic

I don't have a pc to upload a pic, I use my Iphone for everything and I can't upload pics with it.

Thu 03/24/11 10:06 AM

i really like tattoo.

I stopped by your profile to check out the tatoo. I find artwork amazing. :)

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15