Sleepless_nights_78's photo
Tue 09/28/10 01:56 PM

We need you chicks to stop having fake orgasms. It is devestating the male psyche. grumble

How do you know they are fake?

Because the chick didn't slap me silly and call me Susan.

well from a female point of view, if we didn't fake it sometimes then it just hurts the ego more. No guy ever wants to feel like he doesn't have what it takes. Am I right or wrong about this?

Mon 09/27/10 10:08 PM

That's what she meant though. You kinda gotta have both cuz then he'll never figure out which he's really there for.

Mystery.

Well some mystery is always good. :smile:

Mon 09/27/10 09:27 PM
Ahhh, sorry to hear about that. In most cases there is more to it then just the trivial things. The more people that I talk with, the more I find out. And it's takes time for anyone to realize that they may be wrong about something. Even I have those moments at times, not offten, but at times.. lol.

Mon 09/27/10 09:11 PM

It's very hard finding exactly what I am looking for. I am a sophomore in college and have a 3.8 G.P.A. I take school very serious and work very hard. I still have at least 6 more years left, so I am not interested in a serious relationship. I am also only attracted and interested in older more dominant men. I do not date very much because of this and just want to know how to go about finding the right man.

Take your time, the right one is out there. Think about what you are really looking for and having a lot of common interests with someone will make it last for a very long time. Find someone who has no problem just being themselves, no matter who is around. Then you know he is the one. It takes time but it's well worth the wait. :-)

Wed 09/15/10 02:59 PM
Good one, that's cute. :smile:

Wed 09/15/10 02:51 PM

I guess that would have to be the time when I met a woman for coffee and in the first 10 minutes of the date she asked me if I wanted to go to her house to see her collection of "toys".

..you see i was telling her i really liked rol playing games, and..ummm...I guess she misunderstood what I meant about dungeons....slaphead

That's funny. I got tears in my eyes from laughing at that. Well at least she only asked if you wanted to see her toys, would of been worse if she pulled something out of her purse.

Wed 09/15/10 02:35 PM
Of course Internet people are real. Of course people lye. Some might just need to talk. Some might be looking for the one. Some might just need a friend. Some might want a little more. Some might seem real and some might seem flakey. Some might just need a laugh. Some might be tired of crying. Some might be bored. Some might need a brake. Some might just need someone else to talk to but never meet in person. Some might have an idea. Some might be clueless. Some might feel lost inside and looking for a change. Some might want to share and some might remain shy. Some have a lot to say. Some just keep it all inside. People are who they are and if they want anyone to get to know them, then they might just send a "Hi". Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, if you took the time. drinks

Wed 09/15/10 09:04 AM

Does anyone really ever know... I only believe half of what others tell me or write...... To me actions will show the true person and that can not happen unless you meet them in person and spend time with them...

That is why unless they live within the area so we can spend time together I will not even let it get any farther then that...

I have in the past and it did not work out..... most of the time they were not exactly like I thought they were. Not saying that is how it is with all of them just what I have seen so far... Hell most of them are not the way they describe themselves even if you meet them in person..

It is a gamble you must take but one I'm willing to keep trying till I find the right one for me..... bigsmile

Taking that gamble will pay off in time. It does take time to get to know someone. It still comes down to that people will think what they want and most try to read between the lines instead of just listening to what is being said to them. That's usually where there is a communication brake down.

Wed 09/15/10 08:41 AM

I thinking I'm the one that usually comes up with the strange things blushing

I'm sure that it can't be that strange.

Wed 09/15/10 08:38 AM

Yeah, I've had a guy tell me on a first date
that he had a colostomy bag. You have to
admire him for his honesty, but I really wish
he'd waited until we'd finished eating.

hahahaha
I am afraid I would have been unable to take
my eyes from the food entering his mouth,
wondering how long it took to hit the bag..
You poor thing :-)

Oh yes, sometimes people share a little to much information.

Wed 09/15/10 08:14 AM

How I met a friend I had named Pete.

Pete: "BTK!"

Me: 'Bind, torture, kill?'

Pete: "Oh, ****, I've been screaming that at everyone. I thought since you had a Donnie Darko shirt on you don't watch the news."

I.n.t.e.r.e.s.t.i.n.g.

Wed 09/15/10 08:02 AM

I usually get the "please don't look into my eye like you are x-raying my brain".

And I'm like...Oh..I'm not x-raying your brain..I'm just reading your mind and I like it.

That's a good one, I like it. :smile:

Tue 09/14/10 02:34 PM

I was driving down the street with
my sister and bro-in-law in his pick-up.

We pulled into our destination as another
truck pulled in behind us.
Mys sis and I walked off, as the man got
out of his p/u and started talking to my
bro-in-law. Long, tall piece of work
sporting a 10 gallon hat and boots.

Next thng I know he is following us home,
invited to dinner. I had thought the bro-in-law
knew him, but no, he had seen me in the p/u
and said god had told him I was the one.

So right there over dinner, after hearing about
'the farm' for a while he proposes marriage.
SOMEone had seen 'Giant" a few too many times :-)

oh wow, talking about trying to rush into things

Tue 09/14/10 07:41 AM

This was just after my ex had left and I was getting together with my friend and her bf. I didn't want to be a third wheel so I told her bring someone else along. After we had been drinking he tells me how his mom committed suicide.

shocked

WOW, that's a little much.

Tue 09/14/10 07:36 AM

nothing unusual but i was shopping at SF airport and this girl suddenly asks me to choose from 2 t shirts she was deciding for her bf...she said since i am a guy she needed my opinion..was kinda nice and funny at the same time! btw yeah she was cute;-)

well that's nice to help out a stranger, how thoughtful. Her being cute must of been kinda a bonus.

Tue 09/14/10 07:33 AM

I was at the mall on time, shopping for an ex. Now, I was in the jewelry store and this girl walks up to me and says , "You know, if you buy me a diamond ring, I will sleep with ya!". surprised

so did she make you sleep in the wet spot?

Fortunately, she laid out some newspaper for me. So sweet of her.

thanks for taking the time to share but jeepers I didn't need to know the extra details..

Mon 09/13/10 07:45 PM

What is the strangest thing that a male/female has told you when you first met? C'mon there has to be some good ones out there. :smile:

I was in a band, we were doing some recording one night, and between songs, some girl came up to me and told me she was from Venus. I don't think she really was, though.

That's funny, thanks I needed a good laugh.

Mon 09/13/10 07:31 PM
What is the strangest thing that a male/female has told you when you first met? C'mon there has to be some good ones out there. :smile:

Sun 09/12/10 05:00 PM
The best part would be the leaves changeing colors and of course Halloween. The second best day of the year besides my b-day. Oh yeah, and waiting for that first snow fall to happen.

Sun 09/12/10 02:22 PM

Some of us are ok with being single and some of us are on a perpetual hunt for "the one". I think those of us who are ok with being single can continue on with our lives being ourselves, doing what we do and IF someone great comes along, we're ready.

If you spend your whole life searching for someone you will continually fool yourself into thinking you MAY have found them, inevitably ending in heartbreak. You beat yourself up over and over again trying to figure out what went wrong. Eventually you become so jaded that you stop being yourself and start trying to be what you think they want you to be to prove you aren't going mad. And when they still don't want you, you convince yourself they are the ones who made you mad in the first place.

Please people, be happy with who you are and someone, someday will come along to be happy with you.

very well writen. Most try to change for someone which just makes them more miserable in the long term. I know why I'm single and I know that someone will come along or maybe that person has but never said anything, so how was I suppose to know. Being single has the same perks as being with someone. It's really not all that bad.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14