Community > Posts By > SupremeMe1

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:50 AM
Happy Birthday, beautiful lady! Have an awesome weekend birthday! Diamonds :gem::gem::gem: for a diamond and a gem of a lady! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:35 AM
Yes!!! Don't make me get the club. Early Happy Birthday, beautiful lady!

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:32 AM
Is Sunday your birthday, Pisces? Eric, be a gem and make Pisces a birthday thread.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:20 AM
FB forces members to publicly reveal their last name to use the site. FB also asks for cell phone numbers to verify accounts. Loss of privacy for anyone who uses the site. The option is not to use the site but then people miss out on the online community and interaction. That's how FB hooks people. Evil

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:16 AM
We'd all like to see that, ladies? :wink:

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:10 AM
Only the real deal. And size matters...

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:02 AM
Advice to Men on Getting a Woman to Respond

Send her diamonds :gem: :gem: :gem:

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 04:27 AM
Edited by SupremeMe1 on Fri 04/27/18 04:31 AM

So banning guns is the solution? Yeah... Tell me how well that worked for heroin and meth. Both banned and illegal yet easier to get than ANY firearm and responsible for 10 times more deaths. Firearms are used defensably more than a millions times a year yet the mainstream media never reports on that. Its all a numbers game . inflate the numbers and delete others so we can achieve our political agenda. In a proud vet and gun owner. If they want to ban them... Come and get them. Just be careful... The barrel may be hot.

I do not believe there is any serious legislation or momentum behind a desire to 'ban guns'. No one in this thread has suggested guns be 'banned' either.
yea, Hitler didnt suggest it either till he banned and confiscated them...it always starts slow...

yeah, like Hitler 'suggested' a register for Jews ... guess we should watch out for Trumps muslim gas chambers ...

There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world (comprising a whopping 25% of the world's overall population. One person in four are Muslims) and growing dramatically, only 14 million Jews in the world. The minorities are the ones that should worry about being preyed upon because they are easier to enslave and control. Two billion in population is not in any immediate danger of being gassed and it would also take decades if it ever happened = it is not going to happen.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 04:16 AM

A handsome man told me "you are quite stunning". Made my day.

Well, ya are...

Thank you. I forgot to mention he saw me nude...

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 04:13 AM
Give bonuses and incentives. Excellent idea, Notbeold.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 04:10 AM
A handsome man told me "you are quite stunning". Made my day.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 04:00 AM
There were experiences which I have had personally which makes me ponder. A man came up to me and told me to have my blood checked, that I would need surgery. I didn't believe him. I thought he was off his rocker. It turns out that he was right. The police hired this person to track down missing people and solve cold cases. He is psychic. I thought the whole profession was bogus but I realize that some have gifts or extra sensory abilities to see the future. Another case in point is my brother's ex-fiancé could see the future and she had healing powers. She was addicted to drugs and she was in despair. She attempted suicide and ended up meeting Michael the angel, her personal angel, in heaven. He is my personal angel as well. We all have personal angels watching over us. He told her that it was not her time and made her sign a pact to go back and help people and gave her the ability to heal people. She helped my aunt with her pain by just touching her. My brother's fiancé had no healing powers before she almost died. She also gained the ability to see the future. There are many similar inexplicable experiences and cases which logic and reason cannot elucidate. That's why I always keep an open mind. Cynicism and dismissal will only keep people ignorant and in the dark.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 02:17 AM
Edited by SupremeMe1 on Fri 04/27/18 02:18 AM
^^^ What she said (double post) gggggrrrrrr

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 02:17 AM
Or conversely, if life was meaningless, the comatose man would have died 10 years ago. There is a reason he is still alive, a meaningful reason. The mysteries of life. I would never assume that I know so much about the universe that I just dismiss life as meaningless. There is so much that we do not know and may never know. It behooves all of us to keep an open mind. Even the most brilliant scientists, who are mostly atheists, never completely dismissed the existence of God because in their wisdom they understood that anything is possible. The human mind just cannot completely grasp the vastness and the greatness of the universe.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 02:05 AM
Maybe the governments could start a contest and give grants or prizes to scientists or people who come up with a viable realistic humane solution to overpopulation. It may not be necessary to cull. We could follow the Chinese example and set limits on number of children per family. Preventative measures.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 01:45 AM
I would change satanic spell to cruel spell. Satanic is too harsh and has different connotations. Otherwise, inspired and evocative. Very moving. Excellent work. You should publish.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 01:19 AM
At recent count, we now have 7.5 billion people on the planet and growing. How would you suggest we cull them? Do we base it on IQ, strengths, talents, criminal activity, financial and social status? Or just eliminate in one fell swoop? The collateral damage (of all the beautiful minds) would be devastating

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 11:40 PM
Riddle me this. If there is no meaning to life, what is the point of living? We need life to have meaning in order to carry on. Humans are separate from other organisms and animals and beings on the planet because their life has a purpose. We have a conscience and inherent morals which separate us from animals and other sentient beings. We also have intellectual abilities and reasoning which make us realize that there is more to life than just merely existing. All these unique human traits and abilities and desires are cluing us in that there is actually more to life. Otherwise, we wouldn't have these thoughts and feelings. We have a higher purpose in the universe. People who pride themselves on being logical dismiss these feelings as meaningless. Then you are missing the big picture. I cannot specifically tell you what the higher purpose is but my gut and intuition and conscience tells me that there is more to this world than readily visible. Life is a mystery but it is definitely not without a higher purpose. Dismissing such powerful feelings within yourself or explaining them away is cheating yourself from achieving your own greatness. We fear our own powers because we do not understand them.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 10:50 PM
Edited by SupremeMe1 on Thu 04/26/18 10:50 PM

Well the serious answer is yes, of course there is an advantage for being tall. Obvious advantages.
Playing basketball, reaching the top shelf, etc.
I also read it somewhere that it helps you advance in a business word, meaning you get promoted because being tall makes you look superior.

That also works for attractive people. Good looks and tall height are socially considered signs of superiority.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 09:45 AM
Be careful which stranger you say hello to or smile at. They may get the wrong idea. I had a drunk follow me once, declaring his love for me. Yikes!