Community > Posts By > SupremeMe1

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 02:24 AM
Omg, is it getting hot in here? *fans myself*

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 12:50 AM
We are all fools, chasing that feeling of excitement, that heady rush which only love gives us. Love feels like a drug! Makes us feel good! But many end up alone and single. Love is very difficult to come by. Most people in the world have arranged marriages and get married to get married, to fulfill parental and social expectation of them. They don't struggle to find the one or remain childless because they couldn't find the one. They are guaranteed to have a mate and children if they forego the foolish fairy tale fantasy of love found in romance novels. Sometimes, one of them may actually fall in love with their partner so it becomes one sided. Sometimes, it could miraculously be mutual love! But for the rest of us fools looking for love FIRST, we become seriously deluded, don't we? Many never do find the one and end up, gasp!!!, spinsters!!

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 12:30 AM
They haven't even seen me nak... er, I mean in the flesh.

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 12:29 AM
What is it about me that get men so hot and bothered? :tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 12:19 AM

I know that a guy isn't into you when he calls you a rude, bitter old spinster. Or is he? Hmmm slaphead shades

Mark Darcy's description of Bridget Jones: "Mother, I do not need a blind date. Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney, and dresses like her mother." Then they go on to have a long relationship, have a baby, and get married. In that order.

Omg! I think that guy who insulted me actually wants me! noway

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 11:17 PM
I know that a guy isn't into you when he calls you a rude, bitter old spinster. Or is he? Hmmm slaphead shades

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 10:22 PM
Money can't buy it

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 09:36 PM
Welcome. We're not nuts. We're :banana:

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 09:31 PM

it must be you have exceeded the *beauty limit* allowable
according to M2 rules...

So that's why my pics won't load. rofl

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 02:35 PM
Deciphering the man code. Lol

Usually when what MrBeeKeeper described happens, he is someone I am not interested in. ohwell

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 07:46 AM

grumble
I thought you were going to concentrate on your wife?
Now your a party animal! laugh

rofl

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 04:46 AM
Black beans, cheese and salsa

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 04:43 AM

All my nieces and nephews would open my presents first
every Christmas for one reason..

I would always send them at least 2 weeks ahead of time
and each and every present had a wee present outside,
unwrapped, as part of the wrapping...it would drive them
crazy, I know they were thinking..'if that is on
the outside, what must be on the inside?!?'

I love Christmas :-)

You're amazing. Adopt me.

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 04:37 AM
Ice cream season is in the air. Strawberry shortcake is my fave.

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 01:38 AM
This topic got deleted when I was verified. I am reposting. If you previously posted on this topic, kindly share your thoughts again. I hope to hear from more of you.

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 01:34 AM
World Issues and Your Solutions

What are your solutions to the world issues we face?

The following is a list of my solutions to world problems.

1. Waste Management: garbage in oceans, landfills and streets.
Solution: Find a way to burn waste and garbage without creating air pollution. We would have no more need for using up and polluting our land and sea.

2. Cheap process of desalination (separating salt from sea water) to increase world's clean water supply. Israel has mastered desalination but it is an expensive proposition.

3. Build canals of water underneath deserts which would increase land mass for human settlements. Deserts are the most underused real estate because of lack of water to sustain life.

4. Biodegradable birth control. Pills and condoms which will organically decompose and not harm the environment.

5. Infrastructure repairs of bridges, tunnels, asphalts. Create more jobs in the process.

6. Quieter lawn equipment (leaf blowers and lawnmowers). Mufflers to bring peace and quiet to the neighborhood during Spring and Summer.

7. Soundproof walls, windows and curtains mandated in all new buildings to cut down on the nuisance of noisy neighbors.

8. Quieter construction equipment to eliminate noise from the streets.

9. Quiet truck engines when they idle their engines in front of food stores.

10. Address crime (more jobs and training), poverty and homelessness (homes built smaller but smarter).

11. 70% of the Earth is covered by uninhabitable seas. Build inhabitable ocean/sea/water world or colonies like in Dubai to transplant, redistribute and ease human populations to address overpopulation on land.

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 10:40 PM

It will come when you least expect it kimmi flowerforyou

Thank you hun you always say the sweetest things! You're a peach!

I guess we're both in the same boat. drinks waving :angel: smile2

I totally agree. She writes so many sweet things. She is a real sunshine :angel:

Thank you guys blushingblushingblushing kimmi meet Lars you guys are the sweetest flowerforyou

I'm getting in on this action. ScepticalSoulmate is the coolest! :heart:

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 10:34 PM
To my gentleman and my upside down head: I love you, guys. You make me smile. :-)

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 10:00 PM
Omg! All the men here who need a hug! Group hug!!!

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 05:12 PM
Meh, the link didn't work.

http://instagram.com/p/Bh4Yw9GgIzb