Community > Posts By > SupremeMe1

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 04:44 PM
Yes. I will watch. How were you invited?

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 04:27 PM

ID say a mixture of less family structure, less parental interaction and guidance and discipline, more societal coddling, and more addiction to immediate gratification and constant entertainment, and the drugs/alcohol don't help.

Or I'd say she's just bat shiat crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 01:38 PM
There are some really good looking men in some of the profiles but they're FAKE. mad If they really existed, I'd talk to them. They just tease me. Grrrr

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 01:00 PM
Oh, backing away, I see, by downplaying the issue.

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 12:56 PM
Girl, I think most of us ladies here are looking for an attractive, successful, kind, and generous man. Please keep me in your prayers. I need all the prayers I can get.

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 12:38 PM
Okay, OP, before you judge, have you ever tasted urine?

I am totally joking right now. :tongue:

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 12:31 PM
Never assume because you make an a s s out of u and me. You wouldn't be so quick to give that advice to shag away if you had a wife and she was asking for the same advice about cheating on you. Like Larsi posted, show empathy for the wife.

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 06:02 AM
There's the Czech Republic and Slovakia now so both parts of Czechoslovakia do exist.

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 05:38 AM
She has x-rated feet?

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 05:29 AM

Die Hard. Hans Gruber forever!

Hans Gruber got kicked down an elevator shaft and died the bloody death that he deserved. You should really root for the heroes, like John McClane.

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 05:24 AM
Aw, she got you there, Mikey. happy

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 05:23 AM

Yep. As long as she doesn't keep putting it in her mouth laugh

Bahahahaha laugh

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 05:20 AM

Stop worrying and doing so much for the next person..Start thinking about doing for yourself..I have done for people my whole life and that is why I am in the situation I am in now..and I have stories for days and they're not good ones and it's all because I put others before me..Don't do it take care of yourself because in most cases in the end what you realize is all they cared about was themselves while taking advantage of your kindness..spock

:thumbsup:

As has been said, you can't love someone you don't like. Unless there's something drawing you to them, or triggering a feeling of love.
Mismatched couples exist.
But generally, if you don't like someone you're probably NOT going to want them.
Romantically that is.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 04:57 AM

Ask a million people and you get a million opinions...spock

Yup, especially on this.

Here's mine: I don't buy the "men are driven by hormones to chase lots of women and women are driven by protection of eggs to find one man" garbage. It sounded logical when I was a kid, but then I gradually noticed that each person who claimed stuff like that, were doing it either to promote their own agenda, or just trying to make themselves feel okay about whatever mes the world around them was in.

For myself, I eventually realized that there's actually a whole cluster of things going on in me about this whole "want to have sex with a woman" stuff. Yeah, MAYBE there's a procreation/spread the genes thing, but that's a hell of a lot smaller motivation than personal comfort, and social status.

The people I've known, male and female alike, who wanted multiple mates, were all very similar in that they just wanted lots of personal fun. Yeah, some of them would come up with esoteric explanations for it, and would "borrow" whatever faddish "scientific" explanations were lying around, but in the end, all there ever was to it, was their own personal fun and comfort.

In younger age groups especially, the idea that having sex with multiple people as a form of CONQUEST is fairly common. When I was in college, I knew both males and females who played that exact game.

Heck, even part of the "Monogamy Club," is only there, because they want to feel they are smarter and more important than other people. They aren't really calling for monogamy for the reasons they claim, it's just an ego game for THEM.

For myself, I've discovered that I am sexually attracted to pretty much any fairly friendly and intelligent emotionally mature female on the planet. And on some level, I'd like very much to have sex with all of them, just so that I would feel cared about and valuable as a human being.

But for practical as well as emotional reasons, I am looking for a monogamous situation with a truly committed mate. Not because I think monogamy is "all that," or because I've given up the chase due to age, I just always really wanted ONE mate to live out a life with, as a thing to do.

But if a set of two or more women showed up who seemed to love me, and said "It's all of us or nothing, dude!" I think I'd go that way too.

You're all over the place with your feelings because you can't even make up your mind what you want and then you knock other people's points as invalid "garbage". You are contradicting yourself and inconsistent.

no photo
Wed 05/02/18 01:42 AM
The article showed the Carter pictures separately. Misleading.

You're right.

"The only other living former president who did not attend the service was Jimmy Carter. A spokesman for the 93-year-old former president said Carter was on a trip abroad, while his wife, Rosalynn, was recovering from recent surgery."

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 08:45 PM

Sooooooo....who is the girl you want to shag and how many "yes" responses will it take for you to eventually do what we all know you will do?

My sentiments exactly. They don't seek advice, they seek approval for what they plan to do anyway. This was demonstrated in another topic when someone asked if he should steal someone's girlfriend. Everyone posted not to do it. He said he was going to go after her anyway. noway

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 08:36 PM
Moe, you may have missed my message to you in Mikey's Auschwitz topic. The topic got cleaned up. I saw how you came to the defense of the Holocaust victims. I just wanted to reiterate my message to you: Moe, you are a great man. You understand. I salute you, sir.

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 07:58 PM
Edited by SupremeMe1 on Tue 05/01/18 08:19 PM

Oh, and no beard/mouse-stache

I'm with you. No facial hair on men. Would someone start a topic on this and do a survey? "Male facial hair, yay or nay?" could be the title. (We assume women don't have it. Lol) I would start it but I would be so irritated if women picked facial hair. Ugh

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 04:56 PM
Isn't everything about her? laugh

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 04:41 PM
All the advice which you received is exactly the opposite of what you plan to do. Why even ask for advice then? I guess you were looking for support to go after her and when you didn't get it, you are going to go after her anyway.