Community > Posts By > SupremeMe1

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 05:11 PM
Awesome photo from the funeral. All the former living U.S. Presidents (3) and their wives, along with Melania Trump. The Carters were there too but they are not in this pic. That pic would have been epic.

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 03:45 PM
Do you have any kind words to say about POTUS? Your list of how intolerable he is, is quite comprehensive. A person who is fair and unbiased would find some redeeming qualities.

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 12:24 PM
Trump put forth a lot of plans and policies which the corrupt politicians were unwilling or afraid to deal with, such as illegal immigration, with emphasis on illegal. He is not against immigrants. He is against illegals. He captured the pulse of the nation. No institutional politician ever came close to dealing with this issue. Many find him obnoxious but many see his brashness as refreshingly candid, a great difference in the sly and practiced demeanor of the usual politician. These were some of the reasons he captured the nation's attention.

I believe that all politicians which we have now are corrupt. Based on the culture of today's politics, they could not have been elected any other way unless they lied and deceived their way into power. There is no room for an honest politician, even if they existed. The way that the system is set up (catering to lobbyists to win favors or astronomical sums of money for elections), only the corrupt can win. That's why people are fed up and it is time to clean House (of Representatives) and beyond, including Senators.

As for your your qualifications for politicians, they all have all that. It just may not be readily apparent. They could not win elections otherwise. So that sentiment is redundant.

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 11:56 AM
Edited by SupremeMe1 on Sun 04/22/18 11:56 AM

I seek your opinion and suggestions.

Get a divorce.

Ni. I will rather go with Mikey's advice.

Good man,
The grass isn't always greener on the other side as we say.
Just put yourself in her place, give her more affection.
Report to us once a week :thumbsup:

laugh :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 07:16 AM

Just thinking about at this GOLDEN TRIO:

PELE....MUHAMMAD ALI.....BRUCE LEE

the great ones....the best ones

Do you agree??

Excellent choices. They are all legends! No one has come close in their respective fields.

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 07:07 AM
I would like an attractive, successful, and healthy man with a side of kind and generous. Double bag it please.

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 03:45 AM
I see both sides here. I will not become polarized and choose one side over the other. Trump can be a despicable character and he is not the most charismatic or diplomatic. On the other hand, all the institutional politicians are corrupt and have failed our great country. Therefore, whether in desperation or just a need for a refreshing change in a candidate, the voting public seized on the chance to elect someone who promised to deliver. And Trump has gotten a lot done on his campaign promises, which is a great change from the usual lies of the experienced politicians, beholden to even more corrupt lobby groups, who lie and lie and lie until they make us all feel dirty. It's a shame that Trump's family has to suffer because of his sexual indiscretions but many men and Presidents in power love to fool around. It makes them feel invincible. They also have a lot of temptation once they are powerful financially, politically or otherwise. I am not excusing, just explaining.

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 03:04 AM

What is it with wives from Delhi?
Yet another married guy from there looking for an extra bit!
Keep your bits in your pants and look after your family!
You made your bed, lay in it grumble

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 11:31 PM
Excellent question. I would choose the one who makes me happy and excites me and makes me feel in love because he is so amazing. If he loves me back, that would be a bonus. If he loves me and I don't love him, that does nothing for me. It's nice to be loved but it's important to me to feel something in return for the man.

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 09:17 PM
In response to Sceptical's comment, I forgive easily, even when I would rather not!!! Grrr It's my nature and it keeps me emotionally healthy. As far as the past, I naturally just learn to move on and start fresh, even after suffering great pain. The heart and the person needs to be fearless in order to live and love again. As far as principles, one needs to be tough in order to demonstrate strength. If we keep breaking our own rules, that shows weakness of character. Don't be a chump. Stick to your principles.

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 04:45 PM

I added a few of you here as friends. The site keeps spam verifying me and deleting all my forum posts. :angry: explode grumble If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I would be thrilled.

I just did flowerforyou

Thank you, sweet, beautiful lady. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 01:30 PM
Men have been emasculated in today's Western society. We cannot have a world where both men and women rule equally. Only one can dominate while the other falls by the wayside. In the old days, men ruled and women had to settle by following their lead. Today, these roles are being reversed and women are taking over. Men are anxious and confused about their role in society.

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 12:20 PM

Not my thing.

Word :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 12:18 PM
The 9th and last episode is coming out at the end of 2019, 42 year old movie franchise.

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 10:06 AM
Déjà vu

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next