Community > Posts By > SupremeMe1

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 04:20 PM
Not this again. Then get a divorce.

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 01:25 PM

And yet for as much as Trump is hated ..he's managed to accomplish more in less time than all those idiots who were loved..While all the Dems and deep state want to do is destroy our country from within and keep on taxing us ..still the blind want to follow..go figure...I wonder what all the Hillary lovers will say when all of her evil deeds are exposed..As if they have anything to say now when some things are just too obvious to ignore..as if even now there is a leg to stand on being a Hillary lover

But it's coming just wait and see ..it's just a matter of time ..and they will be thanking the Trump supporters for we had the foresight to see the depth of the evil queens nefarious ways..and voted for the lesser of the two evils...Nobel Peace Prize..As far as Stormy..the bytch got paid I'm sure more than the one night was worth..time to drop the ho off back at the corner..smile2

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 11:36 AM
The human soul naturally craves novelty and variety. It's exciting. We are programmed by society to be monogamous for different reasons, one is to control the world's human overpopulation. Sadly, monogamy is not natural in men. Monogamy is more so in women because we need to be selective since our egg production is limited.

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 02:00 AM
http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394663#15

Please visit the above site for more answers about the Jewish Holocaust.

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 02:31 AM
It's the nicest thing that someone said to me today, that is, not ever. Don't worry. I get plenty of respect. Lol

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 02:23 AM

I decline around 99% of all Friend Requests.

I feel so special. Thank you for accepting my request. smitten

You're welcome.
I've gotten to know you a bit.
While we sometimes don't agree on the details, you are generally honorable and express wisdom. Two things that are few and far between. Two things that I hold in high regard.
You honor me with your friendship.
I honor you by accepting.

Tom4uhere, thank you for the kind words above and for accepting my friendship. happy

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 02:20 AM

You're welcome.
I've gotten to know you a bit.
While we sometimes don't agree on the details, you are generally honorable and express wisdom. Two things that are few and far between. Two things that I hold in high regard.
You honor me with your friendship.
I honor you by accepting.

Thank you. Coming from you, that is high honor. You made me smile. I think I may quote you in the "Nicest Thing Someone Said to You" thread. Lol

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 02:16 AM
Personality is definitely important but coupled with physical attraction. Both need to be there. If one is missing, the relationship will fail.

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 02:13 AM
Healthy self-esteem is being able to respect others as much as you respect yourself.
If I "break up" with a woman I try to leave her with self-esteem.
I'm more likely to say something to alleviate her self-loathing than to point and tell her everything wrong with her.
I leave her with hope and esteem because its the right thing to do.
I try to give her encouragement and will offer assessment of her assets with a positive slant.
This allows her to accept my rejection without feelings of resentment or feelings of inadequacy.

That is very classy, mature and gentlemanly of you. More men need to have that maturity, emotional strength and character. Many are overgrown, immature fools who have low self esteem issues and insult women to make themselves feel better or insult women because they cannot handle rejection. It has been a major turn off for women.

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 02:01 AM
Great advice on this topic. Personally, time heals all wounds and then finding someone new. It will take at least 6 months to stop feeling the intense pain. Give yourself that time to heal. The pain will not magically disappear suddenly but gradually. After that, finding a new love and an upgrade from the one you had before will make it all better. I just upgrade from my last man and find an even better man. And I never look back.

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 01:47 AM
You are playing with fire if she already has a long term committed relationship. It will be difficult for her to adjust to someone new coming off of a long relationship. I would try to find out from her if she is happy with her current BF before diving in. If she was taken, why did your mutual friend introduce the two of you to each other???

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 01:37 AM
Awesome for you but most men do want beautiful women due to social conditioning, status symbol, etc. Society places great emphasis on women's beauty and both men and women get caught up in that mindset.

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 01:32 AM

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 01:26 AM

Do I have to haul you up all the steps? This might aggravate that slipped disc in my back. It has started to hurt just thinking about it.

laugh

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 01:11 AM
Women's vanity levels are naturally higher than men's.

Another absolute statement. Women's vanity levels are naturally higher, as in we are born with being vain? Women pride themselves on their physical appearance because society still judges us on our looks and places high emphasis and value on a woman's beauty, i.e., the popularity of beauty pageants and female beauty products. Beautiful women statistically attract more successful men and successful partners because most men love the company of beautiful women and it is also a high status symbol for them.

no photo
Sun 04/29/18 05:27 PM
The big difference is that these women accused Cosby, not those other men. Dozens and dozens of them. Spin this any way that you like.

no photo
Sun 04/29/18 05:23 PM

Trump is being considered for the Nobel Peace Prize after his handling of North Korea. It will be hilarious if he receives it because it will make all his detractors feel like fools.

or not

In a phone interview on Wednesday, Mr. Njolstad of the Nobel committee, said, “We verify all nominations, at least the ones with a shadow of doubt.”

Mr. Njolstad declined to provide details or copies of the forged nominations, but he said it was fair to assume that the documents purported to have been from a nominator who — when contacted — said the nominations were not valid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html

Urmm, the article you are referencing is from February 28. It's old and outdated. Your fake nomination is now "fake news", to quote Trump. We are now in April and he is indeed truly nominated. I know it will make you throw things since we all know how much you love Trump.

no photo
Sun 04/29/18 04:49 PM

but you can't take advantage of a woman when she is under the influence of any substance that clouds her judgement to the point of not being able to think straight.

Exactly. Maybe it was the norm at the time to be wanton or take drugs. What is not the norm is a man who had sexual relations with women while they were unconscious from a pill which he admitted to giving them. Cosby did this to dozens of women. He is a serial rapist (not to mention cheating on his long suffering wife) all the way to this day. He was abusing women for a half century, if not more. He is no better than a necrophiliac (who indulges in sexual attraction or sexual act involving corpses) and a monster.

no photo
Sun 04/29/18 05:44 AM
Just making sure. Thanks.

no photo
Sun 04/29/18 04:38 AM
^ typical response after I tell a man I love him