I_love_bluegrass's photo
Thu 02/20/20 08:13 AM
If that's working for you, great...

Myself, I have found that a bit of in-depth chat on line here generally reveals either they lied, or we actually have nothing in common, or they hold views I just can't support (and therefore are against mine)..

Saved me the trouble of showering, dressing, and driving to meet them, to find that out... :thumbsup:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Thu 02/20/20 07:08 AM
The only people that want money to meet are the fakes and scammers..and, they'll bnever actually meet you.

Real people don;t do that type thing..

Of course, if one is 50-70, and honestly thinks some hot looking 20 year old woman who professes undying love and attraction to you is *real*, then...you only have yourself to blame.. laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 02/19/20 04:17 PM

1. Makes 10s lists focusing on negativity.
10. Thinks I am alive to live up to her expectations.
42. Has no idea the significance of the number 42.
68. Has bumps in the wrong places.
33. Can't operate a helicopter.
82. Has been caught with her head in a toilet blowing on her poopie because it floats like a boat.
88. Can be described as 'Foamy'.
96. Has no idea what 'spooning' means.
4. Eats for recreation.
77. Licks bathroom walls.

What *is* the significance of the number 42?
That's a new one on me...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 02/19/20 04:15 PM

Do you ever think that some members of the same sex try to 'compete' with you instead of being comfortable with you.
In fact I have found the same in partners. Seriously life is not a competition,

I have ZERO interest in competing with either men or women...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:29 AM
Like Crystal said...I doubt this was "sudden"..
She was probably unhappy for a while...maybe even gave signs, or tried to talk to you about that...you didn't want to...maybe claimed you didn't want to "argue" or whatever guys claim when a woman is unhappy and dares to express that...

What do you mean specifically by "got down"?
Health issue?
No job?

Had this happened before, and maybe she saw a pattern and was tired of it?

I dunno, man...I wasn't there...just basing that on my own experiences.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 02/16/20 09:25 AM

Okay, regional, yeah, that's it.

IDGAF about "regional"..

IF you are a waitress, and it is your job to say that...fine..

But a random dude on a dating site who I have never exchanged even ONE message with comes at me with "sweetie/ honey/ baby/ babe"....I reply with "sugarnuts" or "saltyballs'...
They don't like that...laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sat 02/15/20 09:50 AM

No. Circumstances and the malice of others prevents this.:cry:

:thumbsup:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 02/14/20 08:41 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Fri 02/14/20 08:41 AM

I find no reason to lie initially, because if you get into a relationship with someone, you can only keep up that pretense for so long, then the real you comes out, so...better to be real and authentic from the start...
:thumbsup: you might have to open my cage rofl

??????huh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 02/14/20 07:49 AM
I prefer a man taller than me...and, since I am 5'5"..that's not difficult..
I don't care what his height *is*...as long as he is taller than me.

If he is my height, and weighs less than I do?
Nope....it would be too weird to me..

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 02/14/20 07:46 AM
I find no reason to lie initially, because if you get into a relationship with someone, you can only keep up that pretense for so long, then the real you comes out, so...better to be real and authentic from the start...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 02/12/20 06:29 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Wed 02/12/20 06:38 AM
They do not "run" any more than men...who will ALSO disappear when they find out a woman has a kid or two....not too many guys want to date a single mom....

Also..OP has been deactivated...wonder if he was abusive online here to women...

I don;t know how old OP was, as the profile has been deactivated, but he stated:
"I do however realize women my age have children already grown and do not want young children around anymore."

I am continually shocked at how many 55+ year old guys have a kid under 10 at home..
Nothing screams "I like younger women"..because you know no 50 year old women is having those kids..not the number of guys I see with them..
(yes, I know about late menopause babies, but, like I said, that's rare, and not nearly the amount I see on sites)

By the time someone is 50+..I don't think it is unreasonable to assume they do not have school age children at home, and would vastly prefer to date someone who does not either.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 02/09/20 01:45 PM

Now if only the quality of life were better being married!!frustrated

My quality of life improved when I married my late wife.

The grapes are not sour for everyone.

Yep....:thumbsup:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 02/09/20 01:45 PM

Now if only the quality of life were better being married!!frustrated

My quality of life improved when I married my late wife.

The grapes are not sour for everyone.

Yep....:thumbsup:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sat 02/08/20 08:55 AM

Marriage to me is finding your best friend and building a life, creating memories and a strong bond. Weathering the good times and bad.
Neither is perfect, so forgiveness daily is important.
Of course it is so much more...

It makes me sad that so many have a negative view of marriage.
Of course, I am biased..I had a good one (am a widow now)...

But, my first marriage was a waste of time..*and* was divorced, but..that didn't keep me from wanting to be married again..because I knew it was *him*, not me...and not all men were like that..:thumbsup:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 02/05/20 02:57 PM
It's finally gone..

I mean, for real....does anyone on here think anyone famous would be on a free dating site..?? laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 02/05/20 11:21 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Wed 02/05/20 11:22 AM

Profiles need to be Reported for upper Admin to deal with.. We do not deal with Profiles..

Admin has more ways to check to see if a profile is fake or not.. When you report you can send links or explain why you think it's a fake profile..

Forum Admin
Kristi

I don't know what else to do...

I TOLD them (the admins) I spoke to his management company and they confirmed it is a fake..

As i said..*I* am not dumb enough to fall for the crap...I am just afraid some other woman might think it is legit (him being a well-known person and all), and trust whatever this scammer says...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 02/05/20 09:03 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Wed 02/05/20 09:03 AM
TxsGal3333, can I message you with the info?
I don't want to (and am not allowed) to say too much WRT scammers on here, but once you see what I am talking about, you'll understand..
Plus, I e-mailed the images to his management company this morning (after talking with the guy I knew there yesterday) at their request..so, yes, it is fake...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 02/05/20 08:26 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Wed 02/05/20 08:28 AM
I know someone at this person's management company, this person would NOT be on a dating site..and, yes, it is fraud they said....

Anything else I can do, since the admins don't seem to care about that?
I am concerned that since it is a well-known person, someone might be taken in by this, and taken advantage of..

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 02/02/20 02:51 PM
Never had any interest in "bad boys" or alpha dudes with dominance issues...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sat 02/01/20 10:43 AM

Hopefully the witch hunt will be over soon and stop wasting unnecessary funds.

I'd rather they "stop wasting unnecessary funds" on useless wars...and actually do something to help the average American citizen..not the wealthy...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25