I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 09/02/20 07:33 AM

exactly, but Not everyone seems to get that. and just because someone Does have a car doesn't mean they want to risk wasting their time on someone who would probably stand them up as soon as they got there or were already halfway there.

I have had guys tell me I am "too far"...when they are an hour or less away..
They say that anything more than 10-15 miles is "too far"..
Sweetie...I used to drive 25 miles one way for *groceries*..so I sure as hell would drive *that* far for a date..
Also, they think nothing of driving a hour to work, or a ball game, but...a date?
So..not wanting to bother with someone who lives an hour away...even if they seem promising and the two of you have a lot in common?
I just don't get it.
Of course, *I* don't agree to meet someone until we have chatted quite a bit, to ascertain that we DO have a reason to meet/ date..so, there's that..
Some people don;t do that..they meet up right away without determining if the two of you have enough in common to make it worthwhile..
To each their own....different strokes, & all that...

See also:
Those guys who want someone real local, like 5-10 minutes away..
Good luck finding *that* (in a rural area), but....Why, I asked a couple..?
Because they want to be able to "drop by"...
No darlin'..what you mean is, you want to be able to drop by for nookie whenever the notion strikes you, as supposed to having actual dates with someone, so..piss off..

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 08/28/20 05:32 PM

While I was cycling through a crowded market place, an elderly Jewish man stepped out in front of me. I clipped him with the handlebars as I pedaled past and he fell to the ground. I immediately took off my jacket and folded it and placed it under the old man's head, saying as I did so, "Are you comfortable?" He replied with a shakey voice, "No, but I make a living."

laugh laugh laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 08/26/20 05:44 PM

Well younger men who feel they need to be basked with love and care of motherly figure. And these will seemingly be inferior to be with women of their age, I guess. Instead they want a mature woman whom they think thay can be their submissive princess. Well that's wrong attitude. Guys should love, respect and undersrand mature women, their expected physical changes as well.

When some child messages me (by "child" I mean any dude young enough to be my own biologcal child..42 and younger)..I always laugh at him and say "get the f**k out of here with your "mommy issues"...because why else would you be messaging women old enough to be your mother? That's just creepy as *hell*...Maybe you should get therapy..."
laugh laugh laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 08/25/20 08:19 AM

Kristi I now can't reply to your PM (??) it says "sending message" but then it doesn't go through.

But I understand why it happened the way it did. Thank you for explaining!

Well, a description of what seems to be the issue/ glitch would be *helpful*, so that if others have the same issue...then they don;t need to make a separate post about it...eh?

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 08/23/20 06:25 PM
Yep..it's a fake story....
Tom posted about it, and here's some more stuff...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_to_Hell_hoax

"The temperature deep within was 1,000 °C (1,832 °F)—heat from a chamber of fire from which (purportedly) the tormented screams of the damned could be heard. However, the recording was later found to be looped together from various sound effects, sometimes identified as the soundtrack of the 1972 movie Baron Blood.["

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sat 08/22/20 08:03 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Sat 08/22/20 08:04 AM

where does all this fake information about older women come from?

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 08/21/20 06:52 AM

This has been Reported to Upper Admin to pass on to the IT guy..

Last few days there have been some glitches.. They will check it out asap.

Forum Admin
Kristi

It's happened to me this morning again...
I never actually *sign out*...but yet when I close that window, and later try to access the site..I have to re-log back in... :angry:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 08/18/20 05:56 PM

I don't have any Friends Feel Young Again...

Again... i mind my own business when i go outside.

I don't bother people, i don't hurt people, i don't harass them, I mind my own business..

We live in a world now where sympathy, and empathy are Super Rare...

You call me The Negative one, but seriously... look around.. Nobody cares about other people...

If they did.. people would be more approachable...

You dunno me irl, so i don't really expect ya to understand what i'm doing wrong.

When i go out, i'm friendly, nice, i smile, i do positive things.

My problem is... i'm a stranger in my city. Nobody knows who i am... So why would they wanna talk to me ?

You gotta think about these things.... If you're a stranger, nobody really wants to associate, or be around you, Not cuz of the Negativity, or Uncertainty..

But it's how they're raised... I was raised not to approach people i dunno... and i do that.

Alot of other's may think i'm wrong in doing this... but seriously... if you dunno someone, chances of them wanting to know you, are not good..

I just need to leave the area i'm in... People here rely too much on drugs, and other things.. Rather then being Sympathetic, Honest, Friendly..

And alot of people i talk to online feel the same way... people are just not really interested in getting to know you these days...

And to answer everyone who keeps asking who i am... I'm a Loner... Always will be, because like i said, nobody is willing to give me a chance to show them i'm not a bad person irl... I dunno what i'm gonna do...

I don't expect much of anything from anyone, so i dunno... My standards are high maybe... I just want someone i can talk to... and i don't seem to find anyone willing to meet that criteria...

But i wish all of you happiness, even if it means i won't get it..

I can completely relate...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 08/18/20 06:31 AM

I do single slice of bread, salami with redneck lipstick and ketchup with BBQ or sour cream & onion chips and two pickles.

"redneck lipstick"???

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 08/16/20 10:58 AM
It happened to me all day yesterday (or, at least the times I tried to come on here...:-(

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sat 08/15/20 08:13 AM
"Beta-cucks"???

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 08/12/20 12:23 PM

Presumably you have met up with them both , at different times of course and hung out for a bit , well surely then you know which one you gel with the most :rolling_eyes:

Let's assume, he did meet them in real life, why is he signing up here? I gonna scratch my head oops

:thumbsup:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:07 AM

This is actually quite beautiful and something to ponder.

To me this seems quite horrible.
Is this guy trying to sell books to people who feel more than think but have convinced themselves they think more than feel?
Or just taken out of a larger context?
Or are they a pick up artist trying to justify solipsism and short term relationships?

"I don't work on a relationship. I work on me.

Any work on yourself will change the relationship and the other person as they adapt to any changes you make.
If you only focus on working on yourself, it could very easily mean you aren't paying that much attention (or possibly caring) how it affects your partner.
Any work on yourself (without considering how it affects the relationship/other person, consideration which would be called "work on a relationship") is going to change how you perceive your partner.
Depending on the "work" and what it affects, you can become a completely different person, and see the other person in a completely different way, or their perceptions of you.
Without "working on the relationship" you've just left that person behind.

Or IOW "F you, you were never really that important. It's all about me and my mission. You are either an extension of my ego and here to help that, or you are hurting that. For me, or against me. You had your use and chance to change yourself to my mission, now you don't. Any changes or work I do are for myself, my mission."

There is a huge difference between "I can only really control myself. But I should consider, be cognizant and mindful of, and measure, how my choices, decisions, and behavior affects others, as well as provide honest feedback on how their choices, decisions, and behavior affect me," and, "I don't work on a relationship. I work on me."

I'll bring my best, you bring your best, and we get together and we celebrate.

This seems to assume you can keep from bringing your worst. Or that no one has baggage or that it can just be ignored.
Not to mention it seems to presume that what one considers their "best" is universal and unchanging.
That there is no "getting to know" or learning curve in relationships.
Also, if you've brought your best, why would you work on yourself (from "I don't work on a relationship. I work on me.").

If you bring your best and you're celebrating, (realistically speaking) how is the other person going to react if you "take a step back" (stop celebrating), and start "working on me?" Does that mean your best is a lie?
What happens if you work on finding new bests but the new bests are incompatible?

It should work, and if it doesn't I'm going to step back and look at me -not you- to see what it is I need to look at and change.

Again, shouldn't there be collaboration?
And what are you stepping back from? What exactly does that look like in practical reality?
A relationship is just how people interact. Taking a step back is taking a step back from the relationship, a step back from interaction.
As worded it seems to be saying "I withdraw from the relationship and focus on myself based on my own analysis of me. I don't really get any input from you. You don't matter. You don't really affect me."

If there's a vibrational match, when it flows and it's fun and you connect physically, mentally, mind body soul, that's healthy.

To me this is like someone saying "As long as you feel fine, can live your life normally, enjoy the things you enjoy, you're still happy, then there's no reason to start eating healthy or to ever visit a doctor. And if anything changes, well, deal with it yourself. You work on you."

But a mission-driven person can't be in a relationship where you have to keep going back and try to fix something.

Based solely on what is in the OP, possibly out of context or part of a larger work, what's quoted makes it seem like the person doesn't know the difference between something needing to be "fixed" and something that needs basic maintenance, upkeep, attention, feedback, and focus to keep it going.

And of course there's the obvious "What happens when the mission driven person that's in a relationship comes across someone else that seems to be a better match towards fulfilling that mission?"

To me the OP about "mission driven" people is, at best, seeing relationships like two people playing a video game.
Where the game is the "mission" and each person has a controller.
Not fulfilling the mission of the game the "mission driven" player stops playing and looks at their own skills and how to improve them in order to overcome any of the other players weaknesses (with possibly expecting the other person to do the same, but to focus on their own weaknesses to help the other person fulfill their mission, subordinating themselves to the other), or to get rid of the other player.
As opposed to both players talking to each other, working with each other, helping each other to learn to play the game together, or trying to figure out if they should play a different game altogether, if the game is actually interfering, or do something other than play games at all.

So to me, the OP isn't something "quite beautiful and something to ponder" as much as something possibly horrible and should be avoided.

But again, devil is in the details. There are a lot of words that would need more clear definition. Like what is the actual "mission."
What exactly do they consider "work."
What exactly does "vibrational," or, "flows," or, "connect," look like and mean to them.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:00 AM

Not to be rude or insulting, but women don't really know what they want until they see it, most times it might be right before them and they still won't see it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

That's the funniest s**t I have read all year...
So, do guys also "don't really know what they want until they see it, most times it might be right before them and they still won't see it."...or are you claiming just women?

Because ~if so~, that's sexist and prejudiced as *HELL*..

I most certainly know what I want...and do not want..
I have given that considerable thought, and am pretty clear..

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Mon 08/03/20 09:59 AM
laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 07/08/20 07:46 AM

"wah-mans"????
What are those????????

They virtue signal on how "stunning and brave" they are as they fight the "Patriarchy". They tend to be the worst version of women who abuse everyone for attention. They always becry, #BelieveAllWomen on Twitter. Adult women acting like spoiled children throwing a tantrum.

In the "Culture War" we mock the "Progressives" because they're snowflakes. They can't handle factual arguments or pointing out their stupidity such as "Defund the police" which sends them into an emotional meltdown.

Oh.
Haven't really see any of those..
HAVE seen a *lot* of "Adult men acting like spoiled children throwing a tantrum" over various things..
(like mask wearing, or carrying assault weapons into a state capital building which I *thought was illegal..why else do so many state building have metal detector in the lobby...)
But, i digress....

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 07/07/20 05:16 PM
"wah-mans"????
What are those????????

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Thu 06/25/20 10:56 PM

There maybe confusing names out there.
Hangout is IM feature of gmail google right?

Hangouts (NOTE the S)chat site.
I got invite pending ...Welcome to hangouts Adult person's!
(it's a free live chat room. **** Date)
The Fastest Growing Live Chat Personal Site!
is a fast growing platform where people around you share their Nude photo with personal details. Join with them. CLICK HERE ...
http://horny.girl.hotsdating.online/free-email-submit.php

Two totally difference way to chat.
Hangouts is a questionable way to waste time and give away your name address etc so spammers can sell list to ads.
Tt free?
How do they stay in business. Follow the money!
This is my opinion and I will stick with me until I see otherwise.

All I have ever seen/ been asked to join by scammerdudes is Google Hangouts....
I'm not going to argue about a letter..but..the real *legit* site does have an "s"...

http://hangouts.google.com/

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Mon 06/22/20 08:24 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Mon 06/22/20 08:25 AM

What is a gypsy? I never knew?

People who descended from the Roma people

http://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/roma-gypsies-in-prewar-europe#:~:text=Roma%20(Gypsies)%20originated%20in%20the,tribes%22%20or%20%22nations.%22

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 06/12/20 03:51 PM

well, i dont really know much about this site and i have been here for months i dont spend much time here,is really hard to find someone honest here
please i,m writing this message from the button of my heart i need someone very honest relocating is not a problem i live here in the USA i,m well open for questions?

If, as you say, you actually live in the US..why dos your profile say you are in Kuwait City, Al Asimah???

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25