Community > Posts By > The Wrong Alice

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 08:19 PM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Wed 12/02/20 08:34 PM
I've yet to meet a health professional that says otherwise.
Of course your entitled to your opinion, I've never said otherwise. However I have found that when it comes to medically type things, you always seem to have the same rhetoric status quo type of opinions, as that which are deemed in vogue with whatever paradigm they're pushing at present
I've read the link you posted before. You speak of him, but don't really give an opinon as regards his video, and opinions.
You are after all bound to the whim of your managers, whether directly or by proxy. Are they medical professionals? And who directs them I wonder?
And surely you, more than most people would know how many cannot be treated for other things in hospital, that they normally might have been treated for, and how many of those may have died as a result. As equally you would know how these draconian measures have caused various other health problems for people.
Aegrescit medendo. The remedy is worse than the disease
As a final point, has anybody on your street died of covid? Does anybody who reads this thread know somebody on their street who has died of covid?
I suspect the answer is no, ( having said that, somebody is now bound to say yes ) , if that is so, then surely this thing can't even be half as bad as they're trying to make out. And surely even you must realize how much this has been seized upon to strip away liberties and push an agenda. Oh, and I'm currently in a place with zero lockdown, have been for quite some time, I regularly eat out and such so never really wear a mask, and people definitely ain't dropping like flies, and they're far happier going about their business, and if people are in lockdown, and can come here, then many of them do, go figure:thinking:

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 05:16 PM
Hi Blondey :wave:
Did you watch the Michael Yeadon video I posted?
What do you think?
With the greatest of respect , I think he is more qualified than you or I to speak about such things, and I truly cannot see what he has to gain by saying what he has said
Also, as you know, I find that practically all medical people lie , even if they don't want to, a, I'd really like to, but my hands are tied kind of a situation.
Remember Blondey, Doctors advertised cigarettes, lobotomized people ( that's chopping a part of their brain out by the way, just to emphasize my point, I apologize if it sounds sarcastic ) , and forced people to have orgasms ( I believe that would be called sexual assault)
Oh, and don't forget, they're supposed to treat us with dignity, respect, and tell us the truth
And if your going to try to tell me, that they do that, they I no longer wish to speak to you

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 05:07 PM
Yes and no
I've nothing against phillipinos
But I'm not there, and they're not here
And it's 1 of those countries where there's a preconception that some people would just like to get with a Westerner for a passport for a better life because they assume we're rich.

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 04:29 PM
The end is nigh ( clang )
The end is nigh ( clang )
Put a dollar in the box, save yourself from eternal damnation, you have been fooled, I have the knowledge, follow me, I will check to see if you are worthy

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 04:24 PM
https://thejewishvoice.com/2020/11/banned-video-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-dr-michael-yeadon-covid-second-wave-based-on-false-positives/

In short yes.
But they'll likely use more vank arm twisting methods to subvert and pervert your free will.
Want to get on a plane or go into the shop to buy some milk? No you can't, not unless you've had the vaccine, remember, it's your choice

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 04:18 PM
I feel the panic is more over, a deeply flawed testing system, that gives out 10 times more positive rules due to it having a 1% chance of being wrong. In fact it's worse than that, you can test positive having had a mild dose months ago, as there will still be some DNA from the dead virus in your nostrils.
Also the continuing of misleading information, fearmongering, wasting lots of tax money for useless ppe by giving a contracts to your wife's cousin and so on, who just registered a business yesterday
The lack of being able to protest, or go to the pub. The long line of other ailments being ignored. The people who cannot get the treatment in hospital for other things they need. The hospitals overrun? Apparently that's baloney. And really, you'd take somebody with a highly infectious disease that kills people, to the local hospital!? That makes about as much sense as a chocolate teapot
Oh, and let's not forget about perhaps panicking about all the vank methods that will be used to get you to have a needle stuck into your arm with something that isn't neccessary and hasn't been tested properly

And frankly I have no confidence in the so called health care system, and this is another reason why.

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 01:00 AM
Getting out of bed🤯🧐 , what a horrible thought

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 12:57 AM
Perhaps try 1 of those jazz cigarettes, apparently they occasionally come in cake form, at least that's what Absolem the Caterpillar tells me, mind you apparently I'm the wrong Alice, so who really knows. Barring that, perhaps a brandy, a bath, and if single, a battery, cough, operated device

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 12:53 AM
Mad to be normal

The 1 about a period in RD Laings life, anyway, I wouldn't reccomend it at all

no photo
Tue 12/01/20 07:55 PM
I had a record number of nudges, nearly all from ladies in...wait for it...South East Asia
Freaky huh...a chap could get paranoid about things like that, start wearing a tin foil hat and such. Well, I have now taken to wearing a suit and hat completely fashioned out of chillis and limes

no photo
Tue 12/01/20 07:50 PM
Just to chime in, you mention the blues, and did not mention Peter Green, so, I thought I would

no photo
Tue 12/01/20 07:48 PM
Churches on fire.....
You mention things like that fairly often it would seem, that smacks of God squad, thus that will likely put anybody off who isn't from a flame ridden church

no photo
Tue 12/01/20 06:47 PM
I have to say, that whilst I like Roger Daltrey, I'm unsure what qualifications he has, and Franky I'm shocked by some of his views

no photo
Tue 12/01/20 06:30 PM
Then he scored a goal, now I'm a Raphinha
Touch and feint, now I'm a Raphinha
Ooo, I'm in Love
He's a Brazilian, we are the Leeds fans
He flies, we fly

( Having heard no song, well, after the Everton game, I just had to make 1. That little shoulder drop and drag back with the opposition foot that did 3 of them was just sheer class, if he'd stuck it in the top corner too, well, anyway, now I'm a Raphinha)

no photo
Tue 12/01/20 05:37 PM
Dr. Filth, he keeps his world
Inside of a leather cup
But all his sexless patients
They're trying to blow it up
Now his nurse, some local loser
She's in charge
Of the cyanide hole
And she also keeps
The cards that read
"Have Mercy on His Soul"
They all play
On penny whistles
You can hear them blow
If you lean
Your head out far enough
From Desolation Row

And the Phantom's
Shouting to skinny girls
"Get Outta Here
If You Don't Know
Casanova is just being
Punished for going
To Desolation Row"

( I suppose it's only fair to state that these lines are a Robert Zimmerman quote and part of his song Desolation Row)

no photo
Tue 12/01/20 05:16 PM
Did you see the Leeds Liverpool game Larsi?
What a game
United are back...Leeds
Chelsea next
A shame modern day football will ruin it
Just check out Johnny Giles punching Kevin Keegan and only getting a Yellow card
Quality

no photo
Mon 11/30/20 10:07 PM
When all conversation is rendered mute, then you are left talking to a trainspotter about trains
And you really need to know when the bus is due, as you have somewhere important that you need to be

no photo
Mon 11/30/20 10:00 PM
https://thejewishvoice.com/2020/11/banned-video-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-dr-michael-yeadon-covid-second-wave-based-on-false-positives/

Sorry if this has already been posted / discussed etc

no photo
Mon 11/30/20 09:50 PM
David Bowie and Bing Crosby

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 09:12 PM
I don't know what cool whip is, but now I want to dip Queenie in it

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25