Community > Posts By > The Wrong Alice

no photo
Sat 12/05/20 08:37 PM
Good Morning Scooby
Said the nice lady from a few doors up

no photo
Sat 12/05/20 04:52 PM
I don't really read the bible
But apparently it says that somebody had a baby and that they were a virgin. I don't believe that, so I don't really believe anything else it says either, and thus wouldn't use it as guide for questions

no photo
Sat 12/05/20 01:43 AM
Boys don't miss the train

Legacy of sound and Lori Perry

https://youtu.be/XemVcBwHNT8

A discoey house track, which starts this set, just over an hour long, by the 1 and only Graeme Park, starts around 40 seconds in

https://www.facebook.com/thisisgraemepark/videos/this-is-graeme-park-long-live-house-live-saturday-4th-april-2020/826900747719728/

If you like a bit of disco, but describe house music as that boom boom boom rubbish, then I urge you to think again, and give it a go

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 09:27 PM
Can you only have 2 parties and thus 2 candidates in the U.S. then?
I don't care much for any of the mob in the U.K. either, and I don't know anything about Biden or much about politics. I've a bit of a downer on the whole thing, which is a shame really. But as you can probably already tell, I've never really liked the Donald since before he was president, so I'm kind of, of the opinion that surely nobody can be as bad as him. Like him or loathe him, he sure is a hot potato on mingle forums
I'd love to know, what would happen if not even 1 single person voted.
Because people seem to love democracy, and as a kid, I thought, well that's fair and sounds good. Now I'm older, i just don't think that. I can't find anybody worth voting for. And in the UK, apparently less than 50% of people voted, which to my mind, should count as, nobody voting. I find it farcical that just 1 person can vote, and then boom, that's it, that's the majority

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 07:11 PM
Congratulations, lol
We usually say that if somebody has a baby or gets married or something

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 06:06 PM
I've no idea what happens in any country, is that where you find out, at court? Who knew
Any idea of what's happening in England? They wear funny syrups sometimes in court there, and have a little hammer

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 04:16 PM
Happy Ganesha Chaturthi, no wait, that was awhile ago
Happy Navratri , no, wait, that 1s gone too
Okay, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you

What was the question? Oh, the bah humbug brigade, put down that mince pie, is that alcohol, jeepers

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 11:50 AM
PMA is great, but you try telling somebody with PMT that

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 11:48 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Fri 12/04/20 11:48 AM
Cleansing?
Like ethnic cleansing? Or like something to do with moisturizer?
I'm picturing that Tarantino movie where the Klan are complaining about the hoods somebody's wife has made them ( I think that's it) , should we moisturize before we cleanse, because these hoods are playing havoc with my skin

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 02:06 AM
Time, time, time
Matter, matter, matter
Ho hum
Is it possible that neither exist, that we tie ourselves to them, like a ball and chain
Is it possible, that by just being, allowing ourselves to be, and just listening to the birds or the ocean, without even knowingly or purposefully listening to them, that we then slip into a parallel universe.
I keep being told lately, that I think too much
That baffled me for awhile, on the 1 hand, I agreed with it, on the other I asked, any tips on how to not think too much? No and a laugh was the reply. Well is there a book I could get on it? Another laugh.
Would reading the book constitute thinking, and therefore make the whole thing null and void, maybe
So, occasionally, without even thinking about not thinking, I sort of, stop thinking
It's really quite pleasant
The lady who tells me I think too much, has a valid point I feel, I do sometimes think too much, and it can make my head hurt
Is it therefore possible to apply that same rationale to this thread, and perhaps other parts of life
Sometimes we think so much about life, that we miss life, a sort of, can't see the woods for the trees scenario

no photo
Thu 12/03/20 11:21 PM
Well Trump is corrupt, and I think he'd pass the psychopath test with flying colors, well, I say pass, meaning he is 1, and apparently that's a sort of corporate okay mentally Ill or something. Personally I'd just say he was morally bankrupt and a complete bellend. But I guess it's all a matter of perspective and we're all entitled to our opinion

no photo
Thu 12/03/20 05:45 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Thu 12/03/20 05:45 AM
Well in fairness he would've jabbed us all up with disinfectant, and then didn't even have the balls to say, my God I'm an idiot for saying that, and instead said, your all idiots for not realizing that I'd made a hilarious joke. So I feel it's fair to say, that he doesn't know his arse from his elbow and is just a bullsh1t artist, and not even a good bullsh1t artist

no photo
Thu 12/03/20 04:21 AM
I wonder if he means Aryan:thinking:

no photo
Thu 12/03/20 03:03 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Thu 12/03/20 03:09 AM

Mormons are tyrants and wrongdoers? I would be more scared of Spiderman underpants than them :)

What if it was a mormon Spiderman?
Or just, Godzilla?

I'm sure I put this in the science and philosophy section..
I protest

no photo
Thu 12/03/20 01:05 AM
Self explanatory really.
Spiderman is obviously ace, supercool, and fights bad guys.
But perhaps, the incredible Hulk, or Godzilla might be a better choice
Which underwear do you think would be the best choice, to help preserve your / my / our ( eek, that sounds bad :hear_no_evil:, I know ) chastity, and help us ( that's us, not u.s. ) in our struggle against tyranny and wrongdoers?

no photo
Thu 12/03/20 12:58 AM
If it's any consolation, he never took me to the beach, despite me telling him to either, bastard.
Where's my eyeliner, come on girls, we're going out on the town, I need some sugar, and alcohol

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 10:47 PM
I like both, but, the Beatles, all the way
I don't like all of Queens albums
The Beatles, never did a bad album, even what you may consider to be their worst album, is probably better than most peoples best album

This question is most often put, as, the Beatles or the stones
People who pick the stones often say that they're better live. But I feel that is unfair. There's little footage of the Beatles live, and If you do find some, it's ruined by screaming, which is pretty much why they said that they stopped playing live.
Apart from that, I would give the same answer as above. The stones were a singles band, who have done loads of bad albums

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 10:16 PM
https://youtu.be/oN4YZGJ0GZ0

The running of the American, from Borat 2
It seems to sum things up, and makes me smile

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 09:52 PM
In Britain, if you see a statue of Mary, it is always Virgin Mary, as in, Jesus mother, she is always dressed in blue
But, in India, you will find statues of Mary, dressed in red, with a red crown on her head, holding a scepter. And if you ask a local, who it is, they will tell you, that it is Mary Magdelene, as in, Jesus wife Mary, at least that's what they tell you
However, should you Google, the red mary ( for want of a better term ) you will find, that Google will tell you, that it is, the blue Mary ( again, for want of a better term)
So, my question is , which Mary is it?
And if it is Mary Magdelene, why does google say otherwise, and why do I see no such statues in Britain
Also, while your at it, please tell me, why some Indians tie a shoe around a tree

no photo
Wed 12/02/20 09:48 PM
So, teach me this, preferably without any bible quotes, and in simple layman's terms
In Britain, if you see a statue of Mary, it is always Virgin Mary, as in, Jesus mother, she is always dressed in blue
But, in India, you will find statues of Mary, dressed in red, with a red crown on her head, holding a scepter. And if you ask a local, who it is, they will tell you, that it is Mary Magdelene, as in, Jesus wife Mary, at least that's what they tell you
However, should you Google, the red mary ( for want of a better term ) you will find, that Google will tell you, that it is, the blue Mary ( again, for want of a better term)
So, my question is , which Mary is it?
And if it is Mary Magdelene, why does google say otherwise, and why do I see no such statues in Britain
Also, while your at it, please tell me, why some Indians tie a shoe around a tree

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25