Community > Posts By > The Wrong Alice

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 01:20 PM
Somebody took a large dump on venus too....
Well wha' do ya know
I bet it's those peaky Republicans prepping
I wonder if the Venus version of mingle2 has made the same discovery of earth, and are right now making threads about it

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 10:00 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Mon 12/14/20 10:05 AM
It's amazing what a blind man sees

Zatoichi

Was it destiny?
I don't know yet
Was it just by chance?
Could this be kismet?
Something in my consciousness told me you'd appear
Now I'm always touched by your presence, dear
When we play at cards you use an extra sense
(it's really not cheating)
You can read my hand, I've got no defense
When you sent your messages whispered loud and clear
I am always touched by your presence, dear
Floating pass the evidence of possibilities
We could navigate together, psychic frequencies
Coming into contact with outer entities
We could entertain each one with our theosophies
Stay awake at night and count your r.e.m.'s when you're talking with your super friends
Levitating lovers in the secret stratosphere
I am still in touch with your presence, dear
I am still in touch with your presence, dear
I am still in touch with your presence, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear

no photo
Mon 12/14/20 09:58 AM
We did it ? 🤯:see_no_evil:
Oh the grand old Duke of York
Yorkshire
New york
Yorker
Geronimo

no photo
Sun 12/13/20 06:47 AM
https://www.indiatoday.in/so-sorry/video/xi-jinping-doklam-standoff-india-china-pla-narendra-modi-987083-2017-08-17

Just seen, it's Doklam apparently. I thought it was in Kashmir, shows what I know.
Anyway I'd just like to add, that I also do not like the way my country has treated yours or Nepal either. I add this, as I realize I likely come across as misinformed, and apparently all English people are pompous ar$wholes ( which unfortunately I do sometimes see, but, we ain't all like that )

no photo
Sun 12/13/20 06:31 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Sun 12/13/20 06:38 AM
Ain't got a Scooby Doo mate
She's probably in the Bahamas

https://www.indiatoday.in/so-sorry/video/so-sorry-made-in-india-technology-beats-china-1686165-2020-06-06

This animation on the news made me chuckle

no photo
Sun 12/13/20 05:55 AM
Don't know anything about Biden

But as for Trump sneezing and the China Kashmir situation being resolved, well. Will Kashmir ever be resolved .When did Trump ever do anything for nothing? He wants a cheap labour force and to buy a ton of anti malaria medicine.
India is not so different in some ways, in general, the lighter your skin, the higher your caste, the better you get on economically. So much so that skin whitening is very popular here. And depictions of deities are often depicted with fair skin. After asking who a certain deity was, I was surprised to hear that it was Lakshmi. As I see her all the time, only this time, she was black. So I googled it, and was pleased to find that apparently there is a movement to show more deities in the way that the vedas and such describe them. Apparently Krishna for example is described as being very dark skinned, yet he is nearly always depicted with light skin
And if your so bothered about China, then perhaps you should stop exporting so much iron ore and stuff to them instead of just banning tik tok and trying to come up with a half decent internet device. India as a whole should start being nicer to the Nepalis, who strangely enough, get treated how some black people are treated in other countries. But then again, your richer than Nepal, and want to outsource labour, and then there's blood

no photo
Sun 12/13/20 05:06 AM
I've never been a big drinker. I wouldn't want to go out with somebody who was an alcoholic, or addicted to some form of drug either ( not including tobacco). I did used to smoke a lot of ganja. But similarly I wouldn't want to go out with somebody who thought it was some sort of terrible sin to smoke a joint

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 01:15 PM
What if doctors have previously given you medication ( through the threat of force, that was previously shown to be real,by the use of actual force) that they knew would have an adverse effect on you?
Surely that would prove, that they were were wholly untrustworthy, and cruel.
On a side note, on a personal level ( sounds a bit selfish I know) I was pleased about the anophylactic shock bit, as I've had 1, so that would make me exempt.
However I still believe that they'd force me to have 1 anyway, and that I'd have no memory of the event. Plus even if they don't do that, then I probably couldn't buy milk from the shop
Guliarme Barrie syndrome, that's quite rare I believe, and quite horrible. My grandfather unfortunately suffered with that, and other health problems towards the end of his life.
If they've got an agenda, and they want to push something they will, regardless of any risks that they now about. My mother worked in a hospital for a long time. She always used to tell me about the Thalidomide children, and how they knew what was going to happen to these children.
So I'd never trust these people, ever. They have a horrific track record. And if this was any other walk of life, you wouldn't trust them either.
But hey, trust me, I'm a doctor , a nurse
Bo11o ks

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 09:43 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Sat 12/12/20 09:43 AM
I'm not sure that I can pinpoint 1 happiest day
I know that I had some of the best nights of my life e ing my titz off at up yer Ronson in the music factory

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 09:40 AM
Does a wag of a tail and sitting / laying at your feet count ?

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 09:39 AM
I wish to avoid David Icke thanks.
Somebody once said that he wrote a beautiful manifesto, and then took a dump in it
98 to 99% of what he says is often true and can be quite eye opening.
But oh...that last 1 or 2%
His wife has glazed eyes like she's constantly brainwashed, and apparently she's delighted that he's moved a younger woman in
He's wholly depressing I find
But give him his due, he always did say that they'd use 'a pandemic' to advance their agenda

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 05:33 AM
The situation
Green zone - (to) - Red zone - fuc$ it

no photo
Sat 12/12/20 01:48 AM
It's a dry day, don't go today

no photo
Fri 12/11/20 11:56 PM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Sat 12/12/20 12:00 AM
Madness need not be all breakdown. It may also be break-through. It is potential liberation and renewal as well as enslavement and existential death.

They are playing a game. They are playing at not playing a game. If I show them I see they are, I shall break the rules and they will punish me. I must play their game, of not seeing I see the game
R.D. Laing

no photo
Thu 12/10/20 09:40 AM
Disillusioned words are like a bullet's bark
As human gods aim for their mark
Make everything from toy guns that spark
To flesh-colored Christs that glow in the dark
Easy to see without looking too far
That not much is really sacred
While preachers preach of the evil fates
Teachers teach that knowledge waits
Can lead to the hundred-dollar plates
Goodness hides behind its gates
But even the President of the United States
Sometimes must have to stand naked

Robert Zimmerman - It's alright Ma, I'm only bleeding

Some Jewish dude people are forever waxing lyrical about as if they knew him personally and he was their best friend

no photo
Wed 12/09/20 07:22 AM
:point_up: sage advice :pray:

no photo
Wed 12/09/20 07:20 AM
Well then they won't make it a law
But they won't make a law against either
So, slowly slowly catchy monkey
First 1 company does it 1 month, then a 100 more the next month, and so on, until lo and behold. Dang, they just sawed a woman in half, and put it her back together again, I saw her toes wiggle and everything, with me own 2 eyes. It's a miracle yessir
It's a miracle, hallelujah, praise the lord. Pass the wild Turkey and the Saturday night special

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 07:55 PM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Tue 12/08/20 07:59 PM
If I'm a sincere saddhhu or rastafarian, can I smoke ganja as it is a sacrament
Can I sincerely invent my own religion, with it's own views
These fascists will try anything to strip away your freedom, then beat you with a freedom stick for saying that, until you say, of course I'm free
Check out the aghoris, they maintain that all opposites are illusory, and sometimes do some mad stuff like cover themselves in or eat turds. They eat everything out of a human skull. I'd say there beliefs are pretty sincere, and devout, yet somehow I don't think the unions would allow them their chosen way of living

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 06:49 AM
So Moses taught Jesus, through the Torah, a jewish holy book.
And Jesus was resurrected, sort of in that his body died. But then after a few days, his spirit went into a new body, and thus salvation.
What happened to the spirit that was previously in Jesus's new body, and what was he called?. Is that bit in the bible or Torah. Did Jesus ask him, did he for instance say, Brian, look mate, I've always liked you , but the thing is, I will shortly die, and when I do, I want to offer salvation for everybody, and to do that, I'll have to be ressurcted. Now I can't use the same body, I'll need a new 1, would it be okay, if I used yours
Sure thing Jesus, no worries mate. Oh, but what will happen to me.
Never mind all that, I'm Jesus, here, have a banana
Oh, i like bananas, thanks

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 05:12 AM
Israelis, jewish people. It would seem that most Isrealis are Jewish people, okay not all. And obviously not all Jewish people are Israelis. But presumably ( and I maybe wrong ) they all believe that they're descended from these 12 tribes.
The point is, there seems to be an awful lot of Israelis in this book. In fact it would seem that anybody who is not an Israeli, is, well, a baddie. You know, the Egyptians, the Roman's. They hardly come across well. The Israelis are the goodies, everybody else are the baddies, but it's not about that, it's about the Christians.

And I think Moses was around for quite awhile before Jesus, like over a 1000 years before.
So, are you saying that Moses lived to be over 1000 years old, and that when that young whipper snapper Jesus came along, that Jesus began teaching him stuff. Oh, and you never did mention whether you believed in the resurrection or not

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25