Community > Posts By > The Wrong Alice

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 12:55 PM
Not a single post about the Donald in mingle top 20 :scream:

Is everybody still alive

Anyway, no words, just the link to an article ( you'd have to read the article anyway )

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/21/donald-trump-cognitive-test-closer-look

Go:kissing_heart::beers:

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 01:20 PM
Because you get marooned

no photo
Mon 04/20/20 07:05 PM
It's all a bit sudden
I'm scared

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 08:57 AM
Yes it got worse, used to like it

Lagertha :heart_eyes::kissing_heart: omg Ragnar what were you thinking, okay the other 1 was pretty, and some might say she used a spell or 3, but you didn't exactly try hard to resist, you had it made, I mean come on, Lagertha ffs, what more could a man ask for

no photo
Fri 04/17/20 12:58 PM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Fri 04/17/20 12:59 PM
They can make them with 3d printers

Theres a guy in Italy that invented a valve that converts a scuba mask into a ventilator

Truth is, it's who gets the backhanders s'all that really seems to count

no photo
Fri 04/17/20 08:14 AM
Super Lemon Haze

no photo
Thu 04/16/20 01:07 PM
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/jeff-bezos-is-richer-by-24-billion-as-amazon-gains-from-stay-at-home-2212363?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Don't know how accurate this story is, it was just 1 of those suggested links that's Pops up when you go on t'internet, the premise sounds reasonable enough though

no photo
Thu 04/16/20 09:38 AM
Because there is somebody more richer and powerful than him, and that really gets his goat, I mean that would be like having a boss

And don't forget the yankee saying

He who dies with the most toys wins

( His yacht is bigger than mine, wtf, your fired )

no photo
Wed 04/15/20 07:30 AM
Perhaps as it would seem, if you cannot keep a secret, you cannot get anywhere
Besides all that, it's just out of order, nobody likes an eavesdropper

no photo
Tue 04/14/20 05:50 AM
But we ain't even touched on the ' Commie ' arguement
And that China and Huawei are very naughty, in fact some might say they're 'nasty '

no photo
Tue 04/14/20 05:48 AM
Seems they're going after this hard immunity but they ain't publicly said so. Seen as I believe it's been around for longer than they're letting on, and that many of us could have had it ( remember most of the time the symptoms are mild) and thus presumably already have some immunity
But they don't want to say....because
Seems like they'll in some way make vaccinations compulsory
Also it's an absolute disgrace that the NHS don't have the protective equipment they need, and are threatened should they speak out about it

no photo
Mon 04/13/20 10:00 AM
Edited by The Wrong Alice on Mon 04/13/20 10:05 AM
Replace line 2

Is it your fault, your sense is so keen

In fact no, leave it, instead replace line 3

I long for lust slaked , with 2 who are keen

(Man I really must start writing these down again first ,so i can play around with them, until I'm satisfied, pardon the unintended pun :see_no_evil:)

no photo
Mon 04/13/20 05:16 AM
Ah, lust, so often demeaned
Yet with, or without it, you can be labelled as mean
I long for lust slaked, as 2 who believe

no photo
Mon 04/13/20 05:11 AM
My suspected reasons are this

1) I do not trust the government or doctors, I find they have lied about many things numerous times, thus it would be an absolute folly to believe a word they say about anything now. Not to mention, they simply cannot give a straight answer to a straight question, which always sets alarm bells ringing

2) I do believe it is proven already that if you live near a phone mast, your chances of getting Ill increase, that is why people do not want to live near them, and in fact it negatively impacts on the price of your house should you wish to sell it, to get away from it

With this 5g everybody would effectively be living next to a phone mast ( at least I believe so, it's possible I'm mistaken ) , thus I find it impossible to conclude any other

Also as regards to monitoring movements and such, yes I know they can already if you have a phone, but generally the older the phone, the trickier it is for them, and i do believe with this 5g they'll be able to do it, if you don't have a phone, though quite how, I don't know

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 01:26 PM
Don't rub it in:upside_down::wink:I know, my mum lived in Essex, they often seem to get the nicest weather, it's amazing how much difference 200 miles can make

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 12:18 PM
I'm sure they're out in the North too fella, I hope you've got a garden. God help those poor sods in concrete tower blocks, who have to use the lift, or walk round and around dna dnuora feeling rather dizzy to get to their floor

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 02:58 AM
You must be a very trusting soul, you must love your government explicitly and believe everything they tell you, either thar or .....? Do you work for the government by anychance? I don't suppose you'd say yes if you did though, huh?

no photo
Sat 04/11/20 03:15 PM
I think it's been around for longer than they're letting on. Dig this, I was in Scarborough (UK) and a bit before Christmas, a lady I know was going to see at first her father, and then later her brother, in hospital. Both had pneumonia, apparently there'd been a spate of cases around Scarborough. Now I'm no medical expert, but that's really rather unusual and seems like far too much of a coincidence for me

no photo
Sat 04/11/20 03:08 PM
Cocaine and Coco Pops?!

no photo
Sat 04/11/20 10:15 AM
I think you missed out the part that many people are concerned in that it can be used to track your whereabouts in a 1984 big brother is watching you kind of way. I mean I know they do that already, but this would really put your nuts in a vice
And before anybody trots out the standard police B.S. line of ' if you've done nothing wrong , then you'll have nothing to hide ', then let's see some nice photos of all the sites masons in their robes, and the reason the cauldron club collects your...cough..seed

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25