Community > Posts By > ohiostate13

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 05/02/11 02:38 AM
I hope the reports are correct, and they finally took him out. Let the world know we will not stand people like him

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 05/01/11 03:23 PM
Ah,you are unaware of my superpowers which enables me to save all the ladies from certain doom in 2012.

ohiostate13's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:14 PM
People who think the world revolves around them, and that everything should be handed to them rather than they earn it for themselves

ohiostate13's photo
Fri 04/29/11 02:49 AM
how much it's gonna cost me to fill my truck up after I get off of work, I'm guessing $80 or more.......ouch!

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 04/28/11 04:38 PM
I think over the years I have probably seen every episode, and I own the movie

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 04/28/11 03:55 PM
I would like to think that I am that type of guy, just saying, you asked, lol

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 04/28/11 03:47 PM
Sorry, I already have 3 inside, and 2 I take care of that are outside.

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 04/28/11 02:39 AM
The long 13 hour work day I have ahead of me. I guess storms in the area have knocked out power at my work for a couple hours and 3rd shift got sent home a few minutes ago, but I don't doubt they'll have it back on for my shift and my OT, they always manage to pull something out of their rear end out there, lol

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 04/28/11 02:36 AM
To me an open relationship is a desire not to committ to one person, but in a sense having a back up plan one way or another.

If after a long period of time in a committed relationship one person wants to change things to an "open" relationship", chances are their heart isn't into the relationship like it was or anymore. I couldn't accept it, I'll be perfectly honest.

I know they say if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's your's, but in this case not for me. Having trust is one thing, but giving them a free pass is another. We can't always have our cake and eat it too

ohiostate13's photo
Wed 04/27/11 04:31 PM
anyone can look that way if they can afford the surgery, botox, ect....... LOL

ohiostate13's photo
Wed 04/27/11 01:55 PM

I have thought of doing that, but my webcam is terrible and I haven't quite got the hang of the camera on my new Droid X phone.

Try using a regular 35mm or digital, either with a built in
10 second timer .... and a tripod. Works wonders.
I'd recommend the 35mm though since it renders a much higher resolution when run though the digital photo editor.
I'm not really wanting to get a camera yet, but when I do I want a digital with at least 12 mega pixel or higher. My Droid X phone has a 8 mega pixel camera with mechanical shutter. It takes good pics, I got some good ones this past saturday when I went to the Ohio State spring game. I don't have the hang of taking self pics, and/or I'm not that camera friendly or something, lol

ohiostate13's photo
Wed 04/27/11 01:47 PM
I have 2, both tribal designs, a band on my right bicep, and a design on my left shoulder/deltoid. Haven't had any done for about 8 years. I'd like to have at least 2 new ones, my grandparents' last name and my parents' last name, in a cool tribal lettering I found online. I'm thinking one of them on the inside of my right bicep and the other on the inside of my left bicep. I wouldn't mind incorporating some (tribal probably) work around the 2 I already have. I'd like to at least get the last names' done.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:57 PM
I have thought of doing that, but my webcam is terrible and I haven't quite got the hang of the camera on my new Droid X phone.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:53 PM

It can be frustrating, very much so. It may take a long time, far longer than we'd like it to. We may have to weed out many "bad apples" till one tree is bare and move on to another.

BUT............NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!

I've dealt with many a heartache and heartbreak in my life. Some of the things I've been thru would make alot of people just say forget it I'm done. I haven't, nor will I ever. To give up is not me, giving up does not exist in my vocabulary. It is too easy to give up when times are tough, by not giving up during those times shows the measure of your inner strength.

But one person's "giving up" is another's "facing reality." I don't think it's fair to phrase someone's decision in terms of failure when they're just doing what seems logical and sensible to them.

How can it be facing reality? Who's to say there's no one out there for you that is right for you?

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:51 PM
sexy eyes

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:50 PM
You are a very physically attractive woman. But there's nothing about you in your profile to tell us who you are, what you want, what you like or dislike, ect..... It'd be nice to know more about you other than you're attractive

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:44 PM

It looks like you have hair and beard to me.:tongue:
that one with my one cat was like a year and a half ago, the one that's my main profile pic was right before the OSU vs Michigan game this past season. I've been rocking the beard for about 7 months now, and grew my hair back to where it was before I went with the buzz cut, lol

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:40 PM
Rascal flatts....red camaro

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:33 PM

A man who likes cats is tops in my book.

Yes its nice when "things" get heated up.:tongue:

had to go for the one when i didn't have any hair and no beard, lol.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:30 PM
It can be frustrating, very much so. It may take a long time, far longer than we'd like it to. We may have to weed out many "bad apples" till one tree is bare and move on to another.

BUT............NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!

I've dealt with many a heartache and heartbreak in my life. Some of the things I've been thru would make alot of people just say forget it I'm done. I haven't, nor will I ever. To give up is not me, giving up does not exist in my vocabulary. It is too easy to give up when times are tough, by not giving up during those times shows the measure of your inner strength.