Community > Posts By > ohiostate13

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:21 PM
I've always liked longer hair, but well maintained longer hair.

Some women look good with shorter styles too, don't get me wrong.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:18 PM
I guess I'm an old school guy. I go out on a first date with someone I immediately gonna assume I'm paying unless they offer, and even then I'm more likely to decline their offer because of my old schoolness, lol.

I don't expect anything in return, but I wouldn't turn down a hug or kiss goodnight if the evening went well. Sex is never on my mind on a first date or right off in a relationship, I don't expect it or else I'm gonna bail, that's not me. Now I will admitt a couple times things got heated up and it went all the way, but it was a mutual thing.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:11 PM
I guess for me I've never have felt loved by someone like I have loved someone. It's seemed like I'm all in 100%++, but I don't think I've ever had someone love me as much as I loved them.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:08 PM
Based upon a physical traits aspect?

I'm a sucker for a woman that has sexy eyes. For example: Olivia Wilde from the TV show House, her eyes are just wow, lol

Hair is another, I like well kept longer hair. Not down to their butt or the floor, but a good length well taken care of

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:04 PM
You got a firsthand look at his true character, so you're better off in my opinion.

Not sure of much about you because there isn't nothing to go in your profile, but based upon your profile pic..... I wouldn't have stood you up based on the physical aspects, 5'10" and attractive

Sorry, just being honest, lol

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:56 PM

A person just needs to look inside themselves and be happy with who they are. And that's not saying that all fat people are ugly - I've seen some women with a little extra weight that are very beautiful! It all comes down to this, I think: If you don't love who you are inside already, being skinny will never make you happy. Because then you'll just find some other aspect of yourself to be disappointed in (your hair frizzes, you have a vein that sticks out in your hand, wide ankles, whatever).

Stop looking in the mirror and look inside yourself. Are you a good person?
well said

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:41 PM
Everyone has their preferences to what their ideal partner should be, but there's some who only date someone with blonde hair, some only date someone who is tall, short, heavy, petite, ect.... They're more stuck on physical aspects and/or material things. They are classified as "shallow", they won't give someone a chance if they do not fit into their superficial criteria.

Then you have some who are picky as to who they date because of their criteria, but not limited totally 100% to it. For instance they'll date someone who is blonde, but a little overweight, where they usually prefer someone a bit smaller. Still shallow to an extent.

Then you have those who have their preferences, but are more fixed on who the person is over physical traits. I like to think I fall into this catagory. For example....I've always like taller women, I mean I am 6'2". But I've dated someone before who was only 5'1" because I liked them over their height. I've always liked blonde hair, but I have dated someone who had brown hair, once again because of them not their hair color. I've dated thinner women and women who were somewhat thicker, it was them not their size that had drawn me in.

I mean there's nothing wrong with having standards, such as wanting someone who is honest, faithful, hardworking, ect.... There's nothing wrong with desiring someone who has outer beauty, but so long as they have inner beauty. I guess as long as you have someone who has what you want, there's nothing wrong with that. But there's so many people who extremely limit themselves that they wind up unhappy because they might find someone physically beautiful to their standards, but ugly inside as a person.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:22 PM
Sounds like he is playing games, and has the assumption he'll be able to take advantage of you and use you for what he can

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:20 PM
Danny Gokey.......what hurts the most

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:48 AM
There's been times in the past where I didn't take a chance, only to regret it because of finding out if I had taken that chance it would've went they way I wanted.

I have my moments of hesitation now, but I throw caution to the wind more often than not now.

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:45 AM
How I wish I could just crawl back in bed for a few more hours and not have to go to work here in a few minutes, lol

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:44 AM
Not all people "wear" their weight well. By that I mean how their weight is distributed. I'm 6'2" 290-300lbs, and I've had alot of people not believe I weight that much because of my build.

They say it's genetic, but I only believe that to an extent. I've seen a majority of family members that are smaller only to have a couple who are larger, and vice versa.

People as a whole look down on larger people, especially those that qualify as morbidly obese. As a larger built man I tend to get messed with myself from time to time from people I know.

I've seen some women that were a little heavier that I found attractive, mainly because of how their weight was proportional to their build.

Some people have a hard time dealing with their weight, from a weight loss standpoint. It seems no matter how hard they try the weight just doesn't seem to come off. These people I can sympathise with, at least their trying.

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 04/25/11 03:03 PM
Daughtry......September

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 04/25/11 02:38 AM
half asleep, getting ready to head to work in a few as soon as I finish my cup of coffee

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 04/25/11 02:37 AM

Sir, you are much improved for having both the ability to make the things you mentioned, but the understanding that it is simply a matter of learning to do it.

Cooking is how we sustain ourselves. I could not be with a man who cant or wont do this for himself. I liken it to bathing, laundering clothes, cleaning your home etc.

Sometimes I actually enjoy cooking too, especially if I have good company.

Oh I do all that too, I like to keep myself and my place clean. I think I have a touch of OCD with it, soon as I get home from work I'm right at it doing whatever needs done.

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 04/24/11 05:42 PM
Actually, I was at the spring game yesterday. Braxton Miller looked good, I hope he plays over Bauserman when the season starts.

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 04/24/11 05:35 PM
you cannot create or force something that isn't there. it's either there or it isn't

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 04/24/11 05:33 PM
I'm not sure I could pick one song as my favorite, because there's so many that I really like. I guess it depends on the mood I'm in at the time

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 04/24/11 05:31 PM
country, rap, rock, r&b mostly.

I like all sorts of music. I really like songs I can have some sort of connection with, and some because they're just so freakin catchy, lol.

They say music soothes the soul, I believe that. When I'm down I have songs I like to listen to that make me thing, or help me let it all out. When I'm feeling good I have songs that keep me going.

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 04/24/11 05:25 PM
I've been known to grab the mic and hop on stage every now and then. It usually involves a drink or 2 to settle the nerves and stage fright.