Community > Posts By > ohiostate13

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 12/06/11 02:52 PM
Though I have never dated outside my race, I would not be against it. I'd be willing to if I met someone who drew my interest.

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 11/28/11 02:48 AM
Love the show. New season starts december 7th, can't wait.

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 11/28/11 02:47 AM
I watch it. I like the show. I have a couple episodes from the start of this season to watch. I have the season 1 & 2 combo too.

ohiostate13's photo
Sat 11/26/11 04:05 AM
What do they like, and is there anything they like that they want? That there is where you should start.

Me, I'm simple. I don't need something expensive or fancy. Obviously I like Ohio State, so that's a given, lol

ohiostate13's photo
Wed 05/18/11 02:45 AM
We're hated everywhere, not just big 10 country, LOL.
It's ok though, we like to be under estimated, that's where we thrive like against Oregon and Arkansas for example.

It'll be interesting to see how this year goes with the suspensions and whatever the NCAA hands down to us. I'd have to say look out for Braxton Miller, he looks like a combo of Troy Smith and Terrell Pryor, I think he's got mass potential

ohiostate13's photo
Wed 05/18/11 02:40 AM
How I can't wait to get to next thursday when I have a 4 day weekend away from work. I have to work 6 days this week, capped off by having to work this saturday, which is my B-day (at least I get paid overtime for it because it's saturday).

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 05/15/11 08:59 AM
I say both. I have been cheated on by a couple women, and I know some guys who have cheated on their women.

I personally, am proud to say I have never cheated

ohiostate13's photo
Sat 05/14/11 04:20 AM
I have done candle light dinners, flowers, texts, most all of that good stuff.

Not all women are touched by it though, some think that when a man does something like this that the guy has either done something, trying to kiss butt for doing something, or that the guy is only doing it because he wants something.

Can't a guy just do it because he wants to? LOL

ohiostate13's photo
Tue 05/10/11 02:47 AM
here lately it"s either been something from Jason Aldean or Rascal Flatts

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 05/09/11 06:27 PM
I guess it depends on both people involved.

I've been talking with someone from out of state, getting to know her. She seems like a really good woman, but the problem is I live in Ohio and she lives in Oklahoma. She message me about how much she liked what I wrote in my profile, just too bad we didn't live closer. But we decided we can still be friends at the least.

Figures, the good ones I find are no where near me, LOL

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 05/09/11 02:52 AM
I would have to check their profile, and make inquiries if I have questions. I wanna at least have an idea of who the person is.

Other than that, I'd have to say I would

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 05/09/11 02:50 AM
If it's just playful and nothing more, I don't see it being too bad. But flirting with intention to achieve something is wrong if you're seeing someone

ohiostate13's photo
Mon 05/09/11 02:49 AM
Yes, sometimes "pep talks" kinda make you feel worse. But I think that has to do with the person who's giving it giving you praise on the good about you, maybe you do not realize these things about yourself, and why are you in this state if you are this way.

I try to be there for the people in my life, and give praise and criticism depending on what the situation calls for. I try to be honest about it and nt tell someone what they want to hear, but the truth of what I think and is true.

ohiostate13's photo
Sun 05/08/11 04:32 AM
My mom means alot to me. Growing up we didn't have much, but she made sure that I had what I needed.....a roof over my head, food in my belly, clothes on my back, and shoes on my feet. If she could afford to get me something she would.

She taught me compassion, and how to care for other's. She taught me how to work hard at whatever you do. She showed me the meaning of unconditional love. She taught me that no matter what life throws at you that you have to keep going.

She has always been my biggest supporter, and my biggest fan. She never missed one of my games, whether it was football season or baseball season. On a friday night during football season when I was in school, you could always hear her in the crowd.

She was always there for all of my 4-H shows, including when I went to show at the state fair every year when I was in 4-H.

She has been there for me when I needed her most. She has been my rock and my voice of reason.

Now that I'm an adult and on my own, in her eyes I'm still her little boy. She still worries if I'm doing ok.

Her and dad have very little. She works at a little restaurant, and makes very little. Dad's health prevents him from working, and he draws SSI disability, but it's not hardly much of anything. They barely scrape by. I do whatever I can to help, and do more when I can. I put mom on my cell phone plan to save her some money, so she could cancel the one she had. Last year when I withdrew money from my 401k for some stuff I wanted, I spend a big portion on her and dad. I got them a new washing machine because their's was gonna take a crap at any time, it was almost as old as I am. She gave me a hard time and told me that I didn't have to do it, but I felt I did and I wanted to.

I can never repay her for what she's done for me. I don't think I can ever be able to thank her enough. In my eyes I can never do enough for her. She means the world to me.

I hope that if I ever do become a parent, that I can be at least half as good of one as she is and has been for me

ohiostate13's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:38 AM
Despite all the turmoil, I'm proud to be an American because there are still good people out there.

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 05/05/11 04:37 PM
Yes I have. I have never done it myself because I don't believe in it.

The first time I didn't take it too well, but then again I was young and nieve and should have known better given who I was with at the time.

The second time was my recent ex. This time I didn't take it so hard because I was more relieved to be rid of her the way the relationship had gone before it ended. I did nothing wrong in the relationship, so I didn't feel I had anything I should have been feeling bad over. I just picked myself up off the ground, dusted myself off, and moved on with my life.

Does it affect my trust of others? I'd somewhat have to agree. After experiencing being cheated on more than once, and how much it goes on in the world, there's always going to be some sort of lingering curiousity if there is someone out there who won't do it to me. But I try not to let it keep me from being able to again let someone into my life. If I would let it consume me, there is no point in trying to have another relationship because it would wind up causing strain on it and possibly leading it to end.

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 05/05/11 04:25 PM
I've had my share of dreams.

I dreamt of playing football at a higher level. That kinda took a halt when I couldn't afford to stay in college and had to become a hard working member of society.

My lifelong dream is to have a family of my own. I'm almost 32 and on here, so that obviously hasn't happened yet. There have been times where the thought of "maybe this isn't meant to be" has crossed my mind a time or two, but I pick myself back up and keep trying. I will always pursue this dream

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 05/05/11 01:23 PM
I'm all for meeting someone, given they live relatively close (Ohio, preferably under 100 miles).

First date would probably be somewhere in a good setting like a restaurant or something, where we are able to hold a meaningful conversation to get to know each other

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 05/05/11 01:55 AM
I've got to watch it yet, I have it recorded on my DVR.

I have watched like every single episode.

ohiostate13's photo
Thu 05/05/11 01:49 AM

When I first came here I had no desire to date a man with young children. Now, I've found myself in a relationship with a man who has 3 young daughters ages 8, 11, & 12 whom I haven't gotten a chance to meet. The problem is not his children but his ex. She berates him because he's involved with someone new & sometimes refuses to allow him to talk to or see his children. I haven't met her yet & she's not willing to go the extra mile for the kids sake to meet or talk with me. He's not a deadbeat dad. Child support is generalously paid every month & whenever she ask for extra money he sends it. I've even sent out the last money order to her. Even when she got someone ticked at her enough to throw a rock through her windshield he forked over $300 to replace it & installed it himself back in january. We're planning on going to see the kids (another state) in 8 days (May 12th). Not even knowing after her tyrade last night over the phone if he'll be allowed to see them. She holds the kids over his head. As much as I'd like to meet the kids I'm thinking it's best to stay behind so he can be sure to see them. She wants him to come stay at her trailer while she stays at her moms & me stay behind as I'm not welcome. He has a home in IN & she won't allow him to take the kids there. He works on the road, different states. I have no desire to take their mothers place no more than he can take my grown childrens fathers place. It's taking a toll on our relationship dealing with her several times a week when he tries to talk to the kids. My parents divorced when I was 2 & finally met my father when I was 15 because of the same circumstances pretty much & I don't want to see this happen to his kids. Any advice?
I can understand both you and your man's frustrations. I've had a couple friends go thru the termoils of an ex that hold's their children over their head, and extorts money out of them. And just like in your case, the ex won't let the children come around because they have someone in their lives. It's sad and petty when an ex does this, it's like they expect the other to remain alone and unhappy.

Sounds to me he has a legitimate fight in court as a result of this. Is there some sort of custody agreement concerning the children? If so, I'm guessing she has violated it. It is obvious he cares for his children and wants to see them.

I do have a question. Has she moved on and been seeing anyone? I'm willing to go out on a limb and bet she probably has. If so, she is a hypocrite.

I know if I were him, I would fight it to my last dime if I had an ex holding my children from me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6