undermine the freedom of the press
consider the good neo-nazi people
malign his own intelligence community
drop sanctions on russia... et cetera

more clarification, please

grab women by the *****

Hmmm.. that's not good.

but lets not throw stones..

I clearly remember Clinton getting a bl*wj*b in the oval office. Then trying to lie his way out of it.

Now...that's bad

::smile: :thumbsup:

clinton might have gotten a B.J. in the oval office,but at least he didnt sell out his country,and put the false statements of putin/russia above ALL of the intelligence services of his own country.

there is A BIG difference in being a philanderer,and a traitor,but i can understand how a trump supporter would try to use it to excuse THEIR OWN misguided hero worship of someone who should be shunned for the good of all mankind because they are too chicken**t to own the evil that their hero worship is responsible for,cuz if they DIDNT,then they would have to accept the responsibility for the things that they have allowed to happen.

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 07/19/18 01:20 PM

Its funny how people cite Russia's involved in the 2016 Election is a horrible case of misjustice when America is guilty of doing the same thing.

From your beloved Obama the great interference in the Israeli election in 2016 trying to oust Benjamin Netanyahu, CLinton interfered and supported Shimon Perez against Benjamin Netanyahu in 1996

It seems the Democrats don't like Netanyahu for some reason.

Nixon in 1970 interfered in Chile's election

Eisenhower in 1953 in Iran

Nicolas Sarkozy then French president in 2007 financially backed Libyan strongman Gaddafi, interfering in their elections.

Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan interfered in German election in 2017 as he tried to get Merkel ousted, in Germany there are 4 million Turkish people , not including refugees.

The list goes on and on. Most countries are guilty of this act.

I would say this to the left, stop being so hypocritical or naive, they say those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

nothing new under the sun, but we also should take concern with making things BETTER no matter how long they have been accepted as less than that ...

and I would say to the entire American population, regardless of political affiliation to practice less hypocrisy, be less naive, and dont throw the stones, but maybe be concerned with the windows busted from their neighbors home and offer up some solutions and progress ...

we ARE offering up solutions,but until you get the weasel OUT of the henhouse,it doesnt matter,because the weasel will CONTINUE to be a weasel in a henhouse,and keep killing your chickens.

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 07/19/18 01:17 PM

what is REALLY funny is some of the signs,and banners they were using while they protested someone like donald trump making an official visit to their country!!!

unfortunately,i cant say what most of them said on here,or write what all of the people rioting in the streets were screaming about what they thought about donald trump,but i thought that,in addition to being the CORRECT way to speak about somebody like donald trump,some of them were extremely creative,and pretty funny!!
[and,also extremely apt!!!!]

it is funny that people in totally different countries that we have been allies with for decades,and even centuries with are rioting in the streets,and protesting so vigorously against a ruler like donald trump,just because he VISITED their country,while,unfortunately,most of US just accept him BEING IN CHARGE of our government as a fact of life that we cant do anything about,and even worse,in some cases,blindly support someone like him. shovelheaddave

A bunch of jobless people who allows terrorists and people stabbing their fellow citizens protesting Trump's alleged racism? that is priceless.

Its shows the depravity and priority of some people and why the left is very dangerous.

Ask any leftists what makes Trump racist? and most of them will repeat the Liberal/leftist marxist mantra.

Im calling out Leftist/liberals on this for the vile violent immature thugs they are.

There I said it.

what did you say???
i wasnt listening!!
i was hilariously distracted by the fact that you are so embarrassed of your political views that you are too ashamed to even post a picture on your profile so that you can publically own them.
laugh

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 07/19/18 12:56 PM
what is REALLY funny is some of the signs,and banners they were using while they protested someone like donald trump making an official visit to their country!!!

unfortunately,i cant say what most of them said on here,or write what all of the people rioting in the streets were screaming about what they thought about donald trump,but i thought that,in addition to being the CORRECT way to speak about somebody like donald trump,some of them were extremely creative,and pretty funny!!
[and,also extremely apt!!!!]

it is funny that people in totally different countries that we have been allies with for decades,and even centuries with are rioting in the streets,and protesting so vigorously against a ruler like donald trump,just because he VISITED their country,while,unfortunately,most of US just accept him BEING IN CHARGE of our government as a fact of life that we cant do anything about,and even worse,in some cases,blindly support someone like him.

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 08:50 PM

You're talking about the man who wrestled Vince McMahon in the "Battle of the billionaires" , loser had to shave their head match...the Don won magnificently, a shinning example of what makes America great again...so just how could a man of that caliber, a main eventer at a WWEpay per view,be a traitor??

I would usually think that this was an extremely funny statement,if i didn't believe that YOU probably actually believe what you just wrote is true.

that just makes it VERY SAD,not funny.

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 08:45 PM
trumps OWN PARTY has come out and publically denounced him for the disgraceful way he behaved during his summit with putin!

Sen. John McCain, an Arizona Republican said Trump's comments were "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker said the President "made us look like a pushover" and that Putin was probably eating caviar on the plane home.

Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican from Nebraska, issued a blistering statement just minutes after the press conference wrapped.

Sasse rebuked Trump's statement that he held "both countries responsible" for the deteriorated relationship between the United States and Russia.
This is bizarre and flat-out wrong."

"As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, I am deeply troubled by President Trump's defense of Putin against the intelligence agencies of the U.S. & his suggestion of moral equivalence between the U.S. and Russia. Russia poses a grave threat to our national security," tweeted Rep. Liz Cheney, a Wyoming Republican.

Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake called the President's performance "shameful."
"I never thought I would see the day when our American President would stand on the stage with the Russian President and place blame on the United States for Russian aggression. This is shameful," tweeted Flake.

Rep. Will Hurd, a Texas Republican and former undercover CIA officer, expressed shock at Trump's attitude towards Putin and Russia.

"I've seen the Russian intelligence manipulate many people many people in my career, and I never would have thought the US President would be one of them," Hurd said.

Republican Newt Gingrich said that "that speech was the worst mistake by a president in the history of the united states."

and the list goes on,and on!!

And,yet,even after all this backlash,Trump is STILL trying to double down on some of his statements,and defend putin/Russia in some of his statements he has made to day when he was trying to do damage control.

anybody who still supports trump after this little exhibition of where his loyalties lie should be very ashamed of themselves!!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 03:55 PM
I am calling 'president' donald trump 'treasonous' because he is attempting to protect a foreign power who has technically commited an act of war against his own country,instead of doing his job and making sure that they are held accountable for it,and making sure that it doesn't happen again.

it is HIS JOB to take the side of the united states,and defend this country against ALL ENEMIES,BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!!

so,technically,i believe that what he has done/is doing DOES qualify as 'treason',cuz if a SOLDIER did what he is doing,then they would DEFINITELY be charged with treason under the Uniform Code of Military Justice,and,technically,he IS a member of he military,since he is the 'commander-in-chief' of it,so THAT is the code of rules that he must follow,not JUST the constitution!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UCMJ Article 104: Aiding the Enemy "

" A service member of the United States armed forces who supplies aid to an enemy of the state in the form of arms, ammunition, supplies, money or intelligence; or any service member who knowingly protects or communicates with the enemy may be charged under Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Article 104 is considered an act of treason by the United States government. And like all acts of treason, the penalties are severe. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there it is in black&white...
[if you don't believe me,look it up yourself!!]

article 104 0f the uniform code of military justice,which as commander-in-chief,'president' trump falls under it rule...

and he is knowingly protecting Vladimir putin/russia,so....

I believe that what Donald trump has done qualifies as TREASON,no matter how badly his supporters try to deny it!!

too bad that he was elected 'president',and is 'commander-in-chief of the entire U.S. military,or else he would just be an ordinary citizen and wouldn't be subject to be tried under the rules of the UCMJ.

but,he is,so...

technically,he IS a traitor!

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 03:29 PM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Wed 07/18/18 03:39 PM
I am calling him 'treasonous' because he is siding with a foreign power who has technically commited an act of war against his own country,instead of doing his job and making sure that they are held accountable for it,and making sure that it doesn't happen again.

it is HIS JOB to take the side of the unite states,and defend this country against ALL ENEMIES,BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!!

so,technically,i believe that what he has done/is doing DOES qualify as 'treason',cuz if a SOLDIER did what he is doing,then the would DEFINITELY be charged with treason under the Uniform Code of Military Justice,and,technically,he IS a member of he military,since he is the 'commander-in-chief' of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UCMJ Article 104: Aiding the Enemy

A service member of the United States armed forces who supplies aid to an enemy of the state in the form of arms, ammunition, supplies, money or intelligence; or any service member who knowingly protects or communicates with the enemy may be charged under Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Article 104 is considered an act of treason by the United States government. And like all acts of treason, the penalties are severe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there it is in black&white...

article 104 0f the uniform code of military justice,which as commander-in-chief,'president' trump falls under it rules,and he is knowingly protecting them,so....

what Donald trump has done qualifies as TREASON,no matter how badly his supporters try to deny it!!

welcome to reality!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 03:04 PM
does anybody ACTUALLY believe his pathetic excuse that he SHOULD HAVE said WOULDNT instead of WOULD,when he was kissing putin's butt on camera??

because I think that the fact that he actually thinks that anybody is stupid enough to believe THAT excuse is just as insulting as his traitorous remarks were!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 02:36 PM
it all depends on what your own,personal definition of 'successful' is!!

if kissing Vladimir putin's a$$,and throwing your own country under the bus to do it is what you consider 'successful',then, maybe you are right.

THAT is not what I consider successful,though...

I consider THAT more treasonous,than successful,but,what do I know...

I only WENT TO WAR,and served honorably to defend this country,and its constitution.

all donald trump did was pay a doctor to claim that he couldn't serve because he had 'bone spurs'.
[but,he lied,and certainly WAS successful at dodging the draft when his country needed him,wasnt he?]

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 02:26 PM
lets GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

this thread is NOT about education,or tax cuts,and it DEFINITELY isn't about Hillary,or Obama!!!

this thred is about 'president' Donald trump kissing vladimir putin's ***,and throwing his own country under the bus,for whatever reason it was that he did it!!!

it was a TRULY pathetic moment in American history when its own president took Russia's/putin's side over the united states of America's!!

and,what is just as pathetic is the way that he tried to make excuses for what he said and did,and the republican party is publically accepting his pathetic excuse that he offered hook,line,and sinker,instead of raking his *** over he coals,and holding him accountable for what he did,which plainly shows that the republican party DOES NOT CARE ABOUT AMERICA...all they care about is their own party,and they will gladly throw the entire country under the bus in order to make sure that its own agendas are met!!

and,ANYBODY tat continues to defend trump after he threw the united states under the bus to kiss putin's *** is a traitor to the country matter WHAT party they belong to!!

so,come on...lets see all of the hypocritical, un-American traitors come into this thread and try to defend their republitard master some more,because it shows everybody else just how little they actually value everything this country had done for them,and given them,no matter how many flags they have on their profiles,or how much they 'swear' that they are interested in whats best for America!!

I actually went to war to defend this country,and what it stands for,and SWORE an oath to defend it,and its constitution against ALL ememies,,BOTH FORIEGN<AND DOMESTIC!!
[just like my FATHER did,who went to war TWEICE for it!!!]

what have Y'ALL done for it??

oh,yeah...

you voted for a traitor,and put HIM,and his party of pathetic traitors above what is best for the country,and are willing to publically defend him,no matter WHAT he does to tear this country apart,and piss on its constitution

THATS what Y'ALL have one for it!

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 07:23 AM
the greatest american hero.

[it was a pretty good show,and only got taken off the air because the main character had the same last name [hinkley] as the whackjob that shot ronald reagan! ]

shovelheaddave's photo
Wed 07/18/18 07:20 AM
i really liked the show,but,towards the end of its run,i felt like they were grasping at straws,and were more concerned with just stringing you along for ratings,instead of doing the really interesting 'experiments' like they did when they first started out that made me like the show so much.

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 07/17/18 07:54 PM

So I listened. I didnt hear her promise to pay legal fees for anyone that punched a protestor. I didnt hear her prompt a crowd to yell 'lock him up'. I didnt hear 'inciting' of anything or anything vile, vulgar, or remotely inciting anything like violence, unless 'not sleeping' is a call for violence. and 'push back' implies someone has first BEEN pushed. "Infest' implies pests and rodents.

quit trying to use FACTS to argue with trumpsters!!!

you will only confuse them MORE,and then they wont be able to concentrate when they go shoot up the next children's pizza restaurant to stop Hillary's child sex trafficking ring,and THEN they might accidentally shoot THEMSELVES,instead of the children they are trying to save!!!
:angel:

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 07/17/18 07:48 PM

What did Trump say? I don't believe everything they say either. I did see the Russian woman who was arrested. It's clearly her that makes up republicans want to keep our guns. :thinking: It's all Russia's fault that Hillary isn't president. :wink:

LMAO!!!!
this sure sounds like anther case of "i cant rationally defend trump on this matter,so I will just bring up Hillary,or Obama,because that is the only way I know how to argue!!" to me if I have EVER seen one!!

trump supporters are sure one-trick-ponies,arent they? asleep

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 07/17/18 04:36 PM
right now,i am waiting for all to come into this thread,and defend him,and explain to us all exactly what 'president' trump was thinking when he chose to favor putin/russia above the united states,since THEY ALL seem to know EXACTLY what trump is thinking,and why he does the things that he does,even though the PROFESSIONALS who actually KNOW HIM,and make a living doing this cant seem to come up with anything that doesnt sound extremely incriminating to trump after this little faux pas.

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:54 PM
Donald trump had his 'summit' with Vladimir putin,in Helsinki,finland,but,against the advice of ALL of his advisors,he insisted on meeting with him in private,with asolutley nostaff,or witnesses,except for a translator.
after the private 2 hour meeting with putin,trump then made a public appearance where he made outrageously friendly compliments abot putin,and defended him,claiming that not only did putin NOT have anything to do with interfering in our recent elections,he also claimed that he had absolutely no reason to,and publically denounced our own intelligence agencies,who have ALL said that there is abundant evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia DID interfere in our elections.

the entire government has now called out trump for his comments,and are now seriously considering that there is a good chance that trump is working for the Russians.
even FOXnews has publically denounced trump for this un-American behavior,and it has made the entire American public wonder just WHY the president of the united states would act this way,and there is now a lot of discussion wodering if it is because he Russians have incriminating evidence against him,or possibly that the infamous 'pee-tape' that has been discussed is real,as well as the fact that there is also a good possibility that trump is financially dependent on the Russians,since domestic banks will no longer loan him money due to the fact that he has declared bankruptcy,and left thrm holding the bag so many times,and has STILL not released his personal income tax returns to the public.

due to the extreme backlash that he has been receiving from all sides,trump is now trying to backtrack his comments,but the general attitude is that it might be 'too little,too late'!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 07/16/18 09:06 AM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Mon 07/16/18 09:07 AM
Do you know what to do if someone is having an epilectic siezure while they are in the bathtub??

you throw some dirty clothes in with them!!!
[think about it!!] lol

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 07/16/18 09:04 AM

didn't you post this same sob story at last years renewal time ?

Hahaha, whatever you say man.
Last renewal was 6 years ago.
Good try tho...

the LONGEST that you can go in between visits to the doctor to take your D.O.T. physical/get your health card renewed is only 2 years,so if you have gone THAT long without getting your D.O.T. health card renewed,you have already had your CDL downgraded by the government to a regular license,and this is a moot conversation,because you will have to take all of the tests,and go through the whole process of getting certified to get a license again before you can get a CDL.

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 07/16/18 08:58 AM
do you know what the difference between a northern zoo,and a southern zoo is?

at a NORTHERN zoo,they put the name of the animal on its cage in english,and put its latin name underneath it...

in a SOUTHERN zoo,they put the name of the animal on its cage in english,and put a recipe for it underneath it.