Community > Posts By > shovelheaddave

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:44 PM

WILLIAM SPEAKMAN - 1951

William Speakman was the first man to receive a Victoria Cross medal from Queen Elizabeth II.

He was honoured for an incident during the Korean War when his company had been overrun by the enemy and were left seriously depleted by casualties. 

Private Speakman collected six men along with a pile of grenades and helped break up enemy attacks.

Despite being wounded in the leg he continued to lead a series of charges which kept the enemy at bay and helped his company withdraw safely

Another exceptional war veteran has passed away at the grand age of 90

Bill from Altrincham in the north of England served in the Korean War against the north Koreans and the communist Chinese army.

He later became one of the famous Chelsea pensioners.
Korea wasn't just an American affair, many British commonwealth countries served there to Australia and others.
May he rest in peace.

As a foot note, I'm wondering if any american men who served there are still alive?

my father served in both korea,and vietnam,and he only died a couple of months ago,at the age of 87,so yes,there are still veterans of that war around.

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:06 AM
if the politicians would stop giving HUGE tax cuts to all of their millionaire campaign donors who dont really need them,maybe they would quit having to raise taxes on all of the common people.

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 07/01/18 10:00 AM
i was helping a friend of mine work on his jeep,and we went in to the local autozone to get some brake shoes for it.

we waited in line,and when we got up to the counter,i told the girl that we needed a set of brake shoes for a 1970 JEEP DJ...

and,my friend piped up..."its an old mail jeep"

the girl at the computer got a puzzled look on here face for a few seconds,and then asked "How can you tell what sex it is?"

[and THAT REALLY happened to me....
its not just some generic joke that somebody has been spreading for decades!!]
rofl

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 06/29/18 09:16 AM
i think that some people deserve to be hated,because i think that there is two different types of hatred...

there is RATIONAL hatred,and IRRATIONAL hatred!

because there are some people out there who do some pretty dispicable things,such as nazis,rapists,and child molesters,and it is totally rational to hate people like this.

there are also people out there who thrive on their own hatred,use it as a tool,and spread it like a disease,such as donald trump!

he hates immigrants!....
he hates muslims!...
he hates hillary clinton!...
he hates democrats/liberals...
he hates anybody who says anything negative about him...

this is what i consider IRRATIONAL,and self serving hatred!

he has made a political career out of irrational hate,and inciting other people to irrationally hate because of their own ignorance, simply because it is a convenient way for him to manipulate people,and he does it without any sort of remorse to take advantage of these people who arent smart enough to realize that he is using hate as a tool to manipulate them for his own purposes.

and,i believe that if you dont RATIONALLY hate a person like THAT enough to speak out against them,then there is something wrong with you,because if you dont openly oppose them,then you are silently condoning them,and your silence only empowers them,because you are offering no opposition to counter their irrational hate,which they take as permission to continue behaving in the same way that they are currently doing,and continuing to spread their irrational hatred like the disease that it is.

so,IMO,not ALL hated is a bad thing!

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/28/18 09:14 AM
a new spinoff from Sons Of Anarchy series called "Mayans M.C." is supposed to air on FX this fall.

it is supposed to happen in a post-Jax Teller world,and will follow a prospect in the mayans MC club who joins the MC after being released from prison.

i have also heard that there is supposed to be another series that will be the prequel to SOA,that will tell how Jax Teller's father met Piney in the vietnam war,and tell us some of that storyline.

personally,i am real excited about these two new shows,because i REALLY liked SOA.

how about y'all??
is anybody else excited about it?

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 06/25/18 03:11 PM
three engineers are out taking a ride one day,when their car suddenly stopped running,and left them stranded on the side of the road...

the electrical engineer said that it might have something to do with the electrical system,and if they started tracing down all the electrical leads,they might be able to fix the car.

the mechanical engineer said that it might have something to do with the motor,and they should try to find out what is wrong with the motor,and that should take care of their problem.

the microsoft engineer said that what they need to do is close all the windows,get out of the car,get back in,and it should start up o.k.!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 06/25/18 07:55 AM

Have u ever met a match in person from this site?

no,i dont even look at the matches from this site!

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 06/25/18 07:51 AM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Mon 06/25/18 07:53 AM

So why do so many folks on the left HATE Trump?

they seem to forgive Bill Clinton for doing the same thing when it comes to women.

Yes Trump is crude, rude and unorthodox.

but why the hatred?

do you think that maybe it is because trump is so hateful of others,and uses hate as a tool for manipulating people to gain their support,and to mask his own personal insecurity?

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 02:27 PM
a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!!
winking

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 02:00 PM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Thu 06/21/18 02:03 PM

and,once again...let me say this again,and i will type[cut&paste]this REALLY slow so that you can understand it!!...

and,you think that this justifies shooting somebody in the back while they are running away from you??

well,i think that this plainly shows that you OBVIOUSLY dont know ANYTHING about the law,and what justifies the use of deadly force!!!

you seem to be confused,and think that just because it is your own opinion that it is a fact,but you are just openly demonstrating to everyone on this site that reads it that you have absolutely no grasp on reality,and no matter how many times you repeat it,it will not change the fact that shooting somebody in the back while they are running away from you is NOT a justifiable use of deadly force!!

i only hope and pray that you do not have access to any weapons,and will immediately seek professional mental help to help you work your way past these delusions!!
explode

once again Dave, Im sorry to be rude to you , Im sure you're probably a nice guy but you seem a bit slow or stupid.

I gave you my opinion yes, and stated one fact.
the one fact is Law abiding citizens dont run from the police.

My opinion was those teens were thugs and apparently gang bangers who shot someone earlier.

the officers took no chances, now was it excessive force? not up to me to say, given the fact they were involved in a shooting earlier.

This is a problem , teen violence and lack of respect for human life.

Here is another fact, Ive been to the states probably a 100 or more times, some of the custom agents know me by name, Ive never been to secondary when exiting the plane, and Ive been stopped a total of 3 times when I was driving in America, one in New York, one in Florida and one in California,not one incident.

Why am I still here? because Im not a criminal and Im a law abiding citizens

Now if Im in the States and I get out and run when the police tell me to stop , Im taking my life in my own hands or am I really stupid? I would expect to cop to either draw his/her gun or taser.

But since Ive haven't committed a crime its not going to happen, if I get stop I obey his or her command, its that simple

You are not a cop so you dont know what they face on a daily basis, being a monday morning armchair quarterback and say hey he was running away therefore you shouldn't shoot him is stupid, you dont know what officers face in the line of duty.

The only comparison is you ride a Harley , I assume its a Hog, and would you wear bikers gang colours while riding your Harley?

once again...
and,you think that this justifies shooting somebody in the back while they are running away from you??

well,i think that this plainly shows that you OBVIOUSLY dont know ANYTHING about the law,and what justifies the use of deadly force!!!

and,calling me SLOW,or STUPID,and making ad hominem attacks on me because you dont like the actual facts will not change this fact,and only shows everybody else that you are childish,and incapable of having an intelligent debate on the subject,and invalidates any other argument that you might have!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 01:35 PM

you realize that there is only one parting gift per contestant,right??
rofl

you do realize that everyone deserves happiness and all fried chicken they can eat too.

now THAT is something that we can both agree on!!
:thumbsup:

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 12:09 PM

Dave, I see that you're having problems putting 2 and 2 together, hint it doesn't equal 22.

I gave you the federal prosecutors manual on RICO, I want you to go through it and pick out the crimes that Trump should be charged with?

its that simple, I dont know how to dumb it down for you.

If I said that Hillary Clinton was crooked, a slime and an Washington insider , I better have proof and post facts not my opinion.

My opinion of her is she is slimy, sneaky, crooked,annoying, a congenial liar scumbag.

I better have proof of my claim which I do and Ive shared.

saying Trump should be charged because of Trump University, Stormy Daniels,Russian collusion which by the way the Senate Intelligence committed says no collusion , but the house of representative intelligence committee says it is and that is up to debate, doesn't mean Trump is guilty.

or do you not understand that and how that isn't a fact?

do you know the difference between fact and an opinion? because if you dont I think you need to polish up the resume and choose between flipping burgers or filling popcorn bag at the movies

you realize that there is only one parting gift per contestant,right??
rofl

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 12:06 PM

Once again let me say this slowly for you

There was a report that the teens were involved in a shooting even though it was non fatal

Do I need to explain the concept of shooting someone?

These teens were thugs and cops dont know if they would be shot at if they cornered the thugs

Once again for those folks who are little slow

Law abiding citizens dont run from the police.

and,once again...let me say this again,and i will type[cut&paste]this REALLY slow so that you can understand it!!...

you seem to be confused,and think that just because it is your own opinion that it is a fact,but you are just openly demonstrating to everyone on this site that reads it that you have absolutely no grasp on reality,and no matter how many times you repeat it,it will not change the fact that shooting somebody in the back while they are running away from you is NOT a justifiable use of deadly force!!

i only hope and pray that you do not have access to any weapons,and will immediately seek professional mental help to help you work your way past these delusions!!
explode

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 11:56 AM

Let's see Trump the violator of the Rico act as some would say or Hillary the murderer of countless thousands ..hmm let me think on this... one who violates the RICO act as you say or one who puts the lives of every citizen at risk for "convenience"..whom shall I choose I don't know yet ..I'm still thinkin" ...spock

There are those of us with EYES WIDE OPEN" that have turned away from watching the bouncing ball thrown out by the main stream media..there is far more at risk than the" battle of the blue and red"..it is US aginst "THEM" no matter what party they may claim allegiance to they are one and the same under their sick and twisted alliance..the onion has only started to be peeled..

There is a lot more to come ..it goes a lot farther down the rabbit hole.But the MSM and the so called "elites" have more diversionary tactics at hand and these are merely nothing more than distractions thrown to the masses like a bone to a pack of dogs ..now watch them fight amongst themselves tactics that have long been overly exposed..spock

But as the Main Stream Media continues to throw every bone they can they will slowly come to realize that their last futile attempts are in vain..For their archaic tactics that they have relied on to fool the masses through every brainwashing attempt no longer works..Technology has replaced the main tool they have used over the decades and the "idiot box" has been replaced with the internet and the knowledge that the masses have needed for so long..Perhaps they should go back to the time of their ancestors and start chiseling out their messages on rocks..because no one is listening any more..we know who they are and they know who we are..

We Are ANONYMOUS..We Are Legion...

offtopic

i'm sorry,but that string of gibberish you just posted has absolutely nothing to do with RICO.

maybe you should try posting it in the creative writing forum,or maybe even in the health forum,as they might be able to better diagnose your ailment,and get you the help that your desperate plea for attention requires?
scared

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 11:50 AM

sure seems funny that the whole time you are DESPERATELY denying that trump did anything that they can use to enact RICO with,you are blatantly overlooking...

(06/14/2018)
the MULTIPLE fraud charges that the state of new york is now bringing against trump for his fraudulent charity that he has been using to pay his own personal debts out of,which is as open and shut of a case as you could posssibly get,[and EVERY check that was written to pay his own personal debts with is a SERARATE/DIFFERENT charge!!!](and THOSE are STATE charges,that mike pence cant pardon him for!!! lol )
[those charges by themselves count for more than 2 charges!]

this has nothing to do with his campaign, when he was president elect or president
nice try.

(04/09/2018)
the judgement of the courts against his 'trump university',where the judge ruled that trump was guilty of fraud,and ordered him to pay 25 MILLION dollars in restitution to the people he defrauded.
[again...i am sure that every one of the people he defrauded would count as separate charges to be used against him!]

this has nothing to with his campaign or presidency

(06/03/2018_
the admission on national television where he publically admits that he dictated don jrs misleading letter of denial in the russian collusion case,[which proves that he DID know about it!!!!]

Provide proof of this claim, because as I understand it , It was Trump's legal team letter to the Mueller that address it.

(05/02,03/2018)
all of the OTHER stuff that his feebleminded lawyer,rudy guiliani has admitted on national television that trump knew about/did,and lied about

Your opinion, that doesnt make it fact.

(01/26/2018)
the obstruction of justice charge for firing james comey to try to stop the russina investigation.

not to mention,all of the OTHER obstruction of justice charges that robert mueller is about to prosecute him for when he wraps up his investigation.]
if there was an obstruction of justice he would have been impeached by now.

06/20/2018) [....."Trump's personal attorney is 'willing to give info' about the President".... that news headline just came out TODAY!!!] lol

and Im sure he will get a 7 figure advanced from Random House too, and your point is ?

so, who knows WHAT ELSE they will find after his crooked lawyer/fixer rolls on him to save his own skin from spending the rest of his life in jail.
[and he sure has A LOT of dirt to spread!!!] lol

Again that is your opinion, these are not facts.

ANY of those things qualify to charge him under RICO,as they establish an obvious pattern to his lack of respect for the law,and a willingness to use his organization to break the law...

sure seems funny that you ignored/neglected to mention any of THOSE things!!!

Now that Ive seen your evidence, I will say based on what you've posted, the Chances of Trump being indicted as as likely as Hillary Clinton being the next attorney general for Trump.

why is that??

is it just sloppy research??

political bias?

or is your ommission of them because that you cant rationalize them in a way that doesnt REALLY make you look like you are DESPERATELY grasping at straws??
remember...i TOLD YOU to show your work!!!
cuz,i have absolutely no problem showing MINE!! lol

BUT,now that I have brought them up...why dont you try to explain how ALL THOSE things dont incriminate him enough for the D.O.J. to enact the RICO act?
and,remember...please show your work!

Gibberish.
i already have named several,complete with dates,and all you have done if COMICALLY offer your DESPERATE denials,and opinions,without any facts to back them up,or any knowledge of what actually constitutes a valid RICO case,which only validates my own argument.

rofl

so,thank you for playing.

you can pick up your parting prize at the exit!!
waving

Yeah yeah yeah, you're a barrel of laughs Dave, 3000 comedians out of work and let me guess you are one of them?

for your viewing pleasure I decided to re-post my original post to you , countering your every "fact"

did get you the herbal tea or decaf?

it is not any more valid right now than it was when you originally posted it!

you appear to not be able to discern actual facts from your own biased opinions,which you mistakenly think are facts,and are therefore,in my opinion,not worth wasting any of my time on trying to intelligently debate anything with.

so,like i said...

thank you for playing.

you can pick up your parting gift at the exit.

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 09:34 AM

no, its shows how naive or disingenuous you are, lets see the report says the teens were possibly involved in a non fatal shooting?

Duh.

what do you think that means, whether he was running away or not, he was involved in a crime and the police took no chances, I dont blame them especially at night how does the cop know he isn't brandishing a weapon and would have shot the cop.

You people kill me ( pardon the pun) , the cop doesn't know the teens drop the weapon the things that is going through his mind is how to protect myself just in case.

There are too many of these thugs shooting at police, which you fail to mention.

here is a hint, law abiding citizens dont run from police.

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 09:28 AM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Thu 06/21/18 09:31 AM

LMAO!!!
what 'facts' are you talking about??

all you have offered is opinion,and desperate attempts to dodge answering my facts that i have plainly presented.

nothing that you say has anything to do with RICO,or offers anything except a glimpse of somebody that is desperately trying to use meaningless personal opinions,and political bias as facts to dodge the REAl facts of what RICO is,and what the requirements are to qualify for a RICO case in the eyes of the law.

the information to the REAl facts is out there for anybody with the correct number of chromosomes to view,so your feeble attempts to ignore them is absolutely HILARIOUS,and your lack of a proper rebuttal validates the facts that i have presented!
shades

Dave, Dave, Dave

relax sport, you're about to go into full meltdown, grab some herbal green tea or decaf ( I dont know if they sell Swiss decaf down there)

Okay, now breathe ...

Back to the topic.

You keep posting the same thing over and over and over again, just because you post it over and over again doesnt mean its the truth.

I know what RICO is

Now here is your challenge if you chose to accept it

name all the crimes Donald trump has committed according to the 35 crimes as defined by the RICO statue as is pertains to him being president
President elect
and when he kicked off his campaign.

can you do that without the silly commentary

and if you dont know when he kicked off his campaign its June 16, 2015

IM going to you a favour and post a link that has the Federal Prosecutor manual to RICO crimes

https://www.justice.gov/usam/file/870856/download

so after you find the crimes post them here for us to see which crimes Donald Trump committed and we can discuss and debate.

You're welcome

i already have named several,complete with dates,and all you have done if COMICALLY offer your DESPERATE denials,and opinions,without any facts to back them up,or any knowledge of what actually constitutes a valid RICO case,which only validates my own argument.

rofl

so,thank you for playing.

you can pick up your parting prize at the exit!!
waving

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 09:22 AM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Thu 06/21/18 09:23 AM
i have already talked in one thread today about how i am rewatching [BINGE watching!!! lol ]Sons of Anarchy,so....

The Sopranos

:angel:

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 09:20 AM
i am thinking about how it is unfortunate that the internet gives SOME people a platform to spread their opinions ,and lack of actual knowledge around like it was facts for everybody to have to see,without any disclaimers.

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 06/21/18 09:14 AM

Humm I'll tell you when you tell why or why not you do it...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yep....
i just looked...
he IS guilty of doing the exact same thing that he created this thread to complain about,isnt he??

rofl