Community > Posts By > shovelheaddave

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 07/16/18 08:55 AM
the gold monkey

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 07/16/18 08:54 AM
the treasure is hidden next to that place where that guy went that time.

shovelheaddave's photo
Mon 07/16/18 05:43 AM

I find it kind of sad to be honest.

10,000 people protesting a foreign leader who is so despised by the main street media that they have to go such lengths only shows how despicable they are.

I wouldn’t have said a thing about their protest of Trump if they did the same thing to the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammad bin Salman, who human rights record is atrocious according to Amnesty International and human rights watch groups and The president of Turkey Recep Erdogan who has had journalists locked up, who is anti-gay, anti-women, these two men are far worse than Trump yet the Mayor of London says nothing.

The Left says nothing, where was the protest against those men?

Mocking a U.S president by flying a topless baby balloon with Trump face on it?

Imagine if the Right did that to Obama and flew a black baby over London, you would have us hunted down and shot.

Leftist where is your honour and dignity?

I think Londoners should worry more about what's happening their beautiful city vs than protesting Trump, you folks have more murders than New York city for the first time since the 1800’s, Perhaps you should worry about those frightening statistics?/quote]

Obama never ran around the planet pi$$ing people off. It's the difference between being a Statesman, and a bully. A bully will never be treated like a Statesman, because he is incapable of acting like one.

You would do well to ask Donny where his "honour and dignity" is located.

'donny' is the laughingstock of the whole world!!!!

and,if you listen to any news source from outside of the U.S.,all of the 'trumpters' are as well....

they are just too stupid to realize that he rest of the world is laughing at them!
[we would be laughing at them,here in he U.S.,too,except we all realize what a serious problem we have because of people like them,and what they have done/are doing to this country that USED TO be the most respected country in the world!
now,we are just 'that country that elected the orange buffoon'! ]

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 07/15/18 09:29 PM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Sun 07/15/18 09:36 PM
I am not sure of just going to missourri to renew your license will work to bypass the health card requirement that CDL drivers have to meet,because a CDL is not just a state issued license,whose drivers just need to meet a particular state's requirements...
the national commercial motor vehicle safety act (CMVSA) that was passed means that you have to meet FEDERAL requirements to hold a CDL,to ensure that all drivers operating vehicles of a certain weight class [class A CDL is for vehicles weighing over 26,001 lbs] meet the requirements to ensure the safe operation of them,so MISSOURRI would still require you to pass a health test,too,to meet the FEDERAL requirements of holding a CDL.
[CDLs are now regulated by the Dept.of Homeland Security since 9/11]

in SOME cases,though,you CAN still operate a class A vehicle without holding a COMMERCIAL drivers license,such as driving PERSONAL non commercial vehicles,such as a RV,emergency vehicles,such a fire trucks,and some farm vehicles,and I also think that you can get an INTRASTATE CDL to only operate a vehicle within the borders of a partcluar state,and I am not sure if you still have to meet the same requirements as you would to hold an INTERSTATE CDL.

I am not sure if you need to hold as full CDL to operate them for the purposes of working on them for mechanical servicing them[although,you DO need one to drive a heavy duty wrecker that transports/recovers them,or to transport them from point A to point B ]
so,you MIGHT be able to just have your license downgraded to a class A [non commercial] license,that doesn't require you to have a health card and still legally do your job.

but,the CMVSA was passed to ensure that people who operate such heavy vehicles that are capable of doing so much damage on public roads are physically capable of SAFELY operating them,and even if you WERE able to go to a different state and renew your CDL without passing the health test,you already know that LEGALLY,if for any reason,you know that you are incapable of passing the test,or safely operating the vehicle,you are REQUIRED to take yourself out of service,and it is a felony to operate it,so it doesn't matter if you think that you can 'bypass' the health card requirement,you would still be breaking a FEDERAL law by operating a CMV without a valid one,and the fact that you went to a different state to get it would show INTENT to break the law,and seriously upgrade the charge,and,anyway,for insurance purposes, no company is going to allow you to operate a CMV if you dont meet the requirements,because,legally,they are also responsible for anything that happens when you are operating a vehicle while in their service.

I would check into the requirements for holding a INTRAstate CDL in your state,or if you could still do your job with just a regular class A license,but,if you CANT,then you are just going to have to accept the fact that it is for the public's safety,and you cant operate one,and move on with your life.

it is sad,but it happens,and you will just have to accept it,because,it isnt just about YOU....
you would be selfishly putting everybody else on the road at risk by illegally operating a CMV without a health card,and you know this!
but,hopefully,one of the other ways i mentioned can work for you.

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 07/15/18 08:34 PM

I do not find these people attractive,either,even though quite a few of them actually are attractive WITHOUT these body modifications,and also think that it is a HUGE red flag that tells everybody that they have underlying emotional,and psychological problems that have driven them to disfigure hemselves this way,

I can relate to this. I have no tattoos or piercings.
In the service I was pier-pressured to get a tat. I didn't want a tattoo and I didn't get a tattoo. I was ridiculed and others made a lot of assumptions about my character but its my body, not theirs. That being said, I have seen some nice body art. As nice as it was when it was fresh, I wonder how they feel about it now, after 35 years?
There was a time when men having a pierced ear was trendy. First one ear then both. I didn't need to broadcast my sexual preference, thus I never felt the desire to get pierced.
I've never felt a desire to self-mutilate myself as an attempt to stand out.
Some people are turned on by that nose ring or tongue ring or lip rings but I'm not.

I actually have ONE tattoo,on my shoulder,but it was professionally done,and is tasteful,and covered up when I have a shirt on,so I am not claiming that having ANY tattoos is a bad thing,or means that you have emotional/psychological problems,but when people go OVERBOARD with them,and put them on their face/neck,or where they cant be covered up,i think that it is a bad thing,and a sign that there is something wrong in their life.

cuz,lets face it,how often do you see a SUCCESSFUL person with a face/neck tattoo?

or somebody that looks like they fell face first into a tacklebox in a position of authority,or in a profession where they are making a good living?

but,times ARE changing,and tattoos,and body piercings have become a lot more socially acceptable,but I still stand by my original position that TOO MANY,or ones that are in the wrong place are just a sign that someone is making a desperate plea for attention,and there must be a REASON for that,so...

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 07/15/18 09:01 AM

What is it with girls and rings in there nose like they do with bulls and rings in there lips. I myself do not find them attractive.

What is it with girls and rings in there nose like they do with bulls and rings in there lips. I myself do not find them attractive.

I think that it is the same thing as when women/people decide to cover themselves with tattoos....

once you get to a certain point,it goes beyond someone making a 'fashion statement',and simply turns into a desperate plea for attention,and a declaration that they are not happy/satisfied with their body/the way they look,and do not think that they are attractive,so they try to change their appearance,and distract from their actual aesthetics.

I do not find these people attractive,either,even though quite a few of them actually are attractive WITHOUT these body modifications,and also think that it is a HUGE red flag that tells everybody that they have underlying emotional,and psychological problems that have driven them to disfigure hemselves this way,

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 04:50 PM
^
SEE!!
THATS the difference between liberals,and extreme right wing republicans/trump supporters

WE deal in FACTS,and Y'ALL have to resort to IMAGINARY FANTASYS to try to validate Y'ALL's viewpoints!!!

i think THAT little outburst tells EVERYBODY where both sides are at in this discussion.

thanx!!
laugh

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 04:42 PM

Trey Gowdy made Strzok look like the little lying , pathetic fool that he is.

really??

i guess that you didnt get a chance to watch the part where Strzok had his chance to answer back without pooor little trey gowdy interupting him,cuz he handed poor little trey gowdy his @$$ in a hat while he sat there taking it,and looking VERY ashamed of himself!

NOT TO MENTION the part where he shut him up when he asked him to provide ANY evidence,or proof that his opinion in any way affected the investigation and he just had to sit there looking stupid,cuz he couldnt.

it was ALMOST as funny as when louie gohmert tried to bring his affair with the FBI lawyer into it,and the whole senate jumped on him,including another senator publically telling him that he needed to "go get his medication"!!

cuz STRZOK wasnt the one who looked like a fool!!!

i guess you must have switched channels to go watch FAUX&friends,or something while THAT was happening,huh?

laugh

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 04:02 PM

Very childish and unproductive.
Liberals are a sad bunch of crybabies.

thats the GREAT thing about the 'right to free speech'!!!

it covers EVERYBODY'S right to free speech....not just free speech that certain people approve of.

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 03:59 PM

and Peter Strzok made them all look RIDICULOUS when he defied them to show one bit of proof,or evidence that anything that he said or did influenced ANY government investigation into Donald trump in any way whatsoever,and all they could do is sit there and sputter like they had just drank some bad milk!!!

he TOTALLY showed them up for the fake-outraged trump supporters who were just showboating to try to publically undermine special Investigator Robert Mueller's investigation into donald trump so that when the findings of it ARE publically released,they can try to claim that it is a 'witch hunt',and 'fake news'!!

BUT,unfortunately for them,since they had to use FACTS to try to do it,it didn't work out very well for them,and it made them look EXTREMELY foolish and juvenile,and just gave the media MORE stuff to make fun of them about!
in what third world justice system would would someone like Strzok be allowed to investigate the person that he has bashed in emails. I think he acted like he was better than the folks trying to do their job by grilling him. Any one stupid enough to send the emails that he sent while being in his position doesn't need to be in the FBI .

the same justice system that allowed the very vocal,and outspoken anti-hillary crowd to investigate HER for over 2 years over imaginary charges.

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 03:40 PM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Fri 07/13/18 03:54 PM
https://mashable.com/2018/07/13/donald-trump-baby-blimp-london/#rclGYeU7vkqx

For those of you fortunate enough to have missed it, it behooves us to inform you that Donald Trump is in town. London town, to be precise.

But, his visit coincides with that of another, errr, arrival — Baby Trump, a giant helium-filled six-metre (19.7ft) high blimp of Donald Trump wearing a diaper.

A man named Leo Murray announced in June that he had procured the oversized baby blimp and wanted to fly the thing over parliament on 13 July to protest Trump's official visit to the UK.

"Donald Trump is a big, angry baby with a fragile ego," wrote Murray in a petition arguing the case for the blimp.

"He's also a racist demagogue who is a danger to women, immigrants and minorities and a mortal threat to world peace and the very future of life on earth," Murray added. "Moral outrage is water off a duck’s back to Trump, but he really seems to hate it when people make fun of him."

10,000 people backed the Trump Baby petition, which asked London's mayor Sadiq Khan to give permission to let the blimp soar in the sky.

Permission was granted by Khan and on the morning of the 13 July, Baby Trump went up in the air to hover over London to protest Trump's visit to the U.K.

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 03:32 PM

Well, the Queen is meeting with President Trump when she snubbed Obama.... laugh

the queen met with the Obama's too. Not sure what snubbing youre referring to.
Here's both Trump and Obama meetings.

http://www.elitedaily.com/p/melania-trump-vs-michelle-obamas-first-meeting-with-queen-elizabeth-were-totally-opposite-9758775

you mean a trump supporter is claiming that something happened when it really didn't?

whodathunkit?

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 11:29 AM
a beer bottle,a mirror,and a condom are talking....

the beer bottle says "if you break me,you get a year of bad luck."

the mirror says "well,if you break me,you get 7 years of bad luck."

the condom just walked away laughing!

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:54 AM
a 2 egg omelette with peppers&onions,and a little Worcestershire sauce

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:51 AM
curvy love

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:45 AM
doesn't the BIG JOHNSON TOOL CO. make a drain snake?

cuz,i think I saw a T shirt one time that said that you can always clean her pipes if you have a BIG JOHNSON!

shades

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:42 AM

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea... Dr. Phil.... The Adams Family...

dr phil??

isn't his series still on the air in regular broadcast?

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:40 AM

You make a LOT of assumptions. You are wrong on every level possible. You have WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!

maybe that is because he doesn't have a BBW bossing him around,and making him do menial chores to try to gain a sense of self worth?

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:13 AM
well,lets just hope that he doesn't try to grab her by the *****!

anything short of THAT is probably about as close to a win as we can expect out of him!

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 07/13/18 10:10 AM

that's probably because the Russians,and republicans actually felt THREATENED by Obama,so they loaded up his account with lots of fake followers ,so they could talk bad about him,and everything he said or did.

the russians didn't have to put nearly as many fake followers on Donald trump's account,because he is in their pocket,and he tells so many lies,and says so much ridiculously stupid stuff that they don't think they need to load up his account with fake followers,cuz he is doing a better job of undermining himself then they EVER could!!!!
whoa whatever gets you to sleep at night...

LMAO!!
you might want to watch the special report on TV from the dept. of Justice where they are AT THIS MOMENT announcing that Special Investigator Robert Mueller's investigation has just gotten back A LOT more indictments from a grand jury of ordinary American citizens against 12 Russian nationals who agree that,AMONG OTHER THINGS,they created fake email accounts to try to do things to influence the election in favor of donald trump!!

seems to me that THIS is EXACTLY what we are talking about in this thread!!

so,i guess that since this is a 'witch hunt',that Robert mueller just caught 12 MORE witches,huh?

well, Mueller is a traitor, that's a fact...and if they found 12 spies, they started during the Messiahs Obama era, not Trump's...how's that for found witches?

LMAO!!!

I find your utter desperation ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!

laugh