Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Sat 05/18/13 12:01 AM

What's the old cliche, if it aint broke dont fix it..so untill one of then brakes...lol..
And please let it be the expression. .lol.... acutely that revers cowgirl now that scares me sometimes..lo
I was thinking if the girls are new then so is the expression. .n this is how
We rationalise. think

lol

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:36 PM
absolutely fantabulous bigsmile bigsmile

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:31 PM
lol i'd like to thank to my fans, God, my family, and most of all mg1959 without him this would not be possible as i would be talking to myself...thank u happy

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:24 PM

So I went to traffic court for the first time and I have not laughed as much as I did today because of some of the things people had on or said...here are just a few examples...

1. a dude sagging in a pair of fit and flare jeans
2. a dude with a m.c. hammer hair cute...can't touch this?!
3. a chick dressed like erykah badu head to toe
4. a dude in a too small sponge bob t-shirt
5. a chick with black extensions down her back but her natural hair was blonde with bump curls creating a mushroom look on the top
6. sweats and heels
7. a dude wearing skinny jeans...oh wait they were wranglers that were too small because they left an indention across his arse
8. do not say "why i'm going to jail?? i got a doctor's note

seriously i ended up staying 15 minutes longer then necessary just people watching...

I love people watching! #5 created a very clear image in my head. Crazy! I was just talking to a friend of mine today about a Crosby, Stills & Nash concert we went to and all the fun we had watching the crowd- I like imagining what their lives might be like.

i know right! lol i do the same thing when me and my bestie go to the bar smh...its amazing lol

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:22 PM
and we have to have an extremely long thank u list

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:20 PM

Your making me tired laying down there Ash..Ms bedroom eye's, if I ever seen them

You look like you like to have pillow talks?

Well thats a question I haven't been asked, you seen like a thinker?

Ok I used to go with a black woman and she liked the cow girl position
So I would always ask her if she would like to take a ride on the white pony
Its pretty much something I've said to all my girlfriends since
They always think it like our thing..lol...
Joined a payed sight for a month before this and the name I used
there was Licolotopuss! I think that says it all
: flowers

lol what a creative mind u have there...however one day i think u will be presented with a challenge of finding something else to say instead of the same line u've used on all ur girlfriends...best start thinking of an alternative lol...Something about that cowgirl position that makes u feel pretty invincible lol its i am woman hear me roar anyhow thanks for the flowers drinker cheers!

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:15 PM
lol we are kind of in the same boat...i am separated but he still lives with me until the end of the year. i know it sounds bad but we do have a good reason...in fact the reason is our kids..our daughter who is eight god bless her is smart i sat down and explained to her in kid terms what was going on and why it was happening...however my son has autism and just making his dad leave didn't work very well...so we are doing it slowly...we moved into separate parts of the house. We already agreed how custody would work...and so he is getting used to not seeing his dad as much as he used to...their dad stays with a relative a couple of days a week..every two to three weeks we will increase it by a day until it is seven days...its seems odd but it is working for us...but my situation is a bit different seeing as their father and i are friends and our separation isn't a hostile one...we did agree that if we date we could never bring the other person to the house until he is completely moved out. Financially it works for us considering it gives me enough time to save a little extra money especially since i pay so much for different therapies.

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:06 PM
absolutely! we could host it AND get an award lol

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:05 PM

To those who are against same sex marriage, do you feel that interracial marriage should not have been legalized either?

If you feel differently about both, why?

Interesting questions but I guess it doesn't not apply to me since I am for same sex marriage. Mainly for the fact that our world is evolving and we need evolve with it or move on. I'm sure if there was another way to get the same benefits as a married man and woman couple there would not be such a push for same sex marriage but unfortunately there isn't at least not right now. One of the biggest reason I am for same sex marriage is because of children. I have seen so many children given up for adoption or taken away from their biological parents due to abuse, or put into the system because their parents died and no one else int eh family wanted them. The older the children the hard it is for them to find a family who will love and care for them. Over the years I have worked with many same sex couples who have adopted children like this. I have had the privilege to see many of those children grow into young adults and they turn out to be just wonderful...I am so proud of them because their lives could have been completely different then what it is now because someone decided to reach out and love them no matter how difficult they were. They didn't care that the people who adopted them was of the same sex...all they cared about was someone was willing to give their time, take a chance and love a child who desperately wanted to be loved.

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:45 PM
lol yea my few choices were taken too so i shorten my name which is
ashley and then used my middle initial and the initials from my two last names (hyphenated last name lol)

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:44 PM

Stupid
Old
Ugly
Fat
Incontinent AND given to
Exaggeration

Sweet
Obviously
Unique and
Fabulous
Individual
Exclamation mark :smile:

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:40 PM
that was my thought as well laugh great minds think alike

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:39 PM

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:09 PM
Edited by ashryn on Fri 05/17/13 10:37 PM

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:04 PM

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:45 PM
How did you come up with your username?? For example, mine is bits and pieces of my full name.

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:42 PM
yea i was thinking that my be the reason for the lack of a picture...i guess i was thinking it would make u more approachable if you had at least a couple of your interest on there...

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:25 PM
hmmm...i guess they could be really private

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:24 PM
earrings

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:23 PM
sweet

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17