Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 08:47 PM
i like small towns where everyone knows everyone...it just feels like home when you can walk into into any store and they know you by name or at least recognize enough to speak i love visiting places but home will always be somewhere small

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 08:47 PM
i like small towns where everyone knows everyone...it just feels like home when you can walk into into any store and they know you by name or at least recognize enough to speak i love visiting places but home will always be somewhere small

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 08:39 PM
perfect storm

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 08:35 PM
ten years is the longest...being spontaneous open minded and willing to try new things including bad cooking :)

ashryn's photo
Mon 02/11/13 09:16 PM

Everything worth having in life takes some level of effort to obtain. Once it’s in our possession and becomes part of our lives it can take a different level of commitment to maintain and keep it. Each of the following questions revolves around our personal relationships, and relates to what extent we are willing to go to get what we want.

1) You’ve interacted with people on the forums and become friends, now you want to take the friendship to the next level by becoming personally acquainted off boards, are you comfortable contacting them to see if the feeling is mutual, and how would you go about making the deeper connection?

2) You and your friends get along great online and you’ve decided to meet, if you live close by it’s not a problem, but if you live hundreds or thousands of miles apart, how far are you willing to go in order to make the deeper connection?

3) You’ve made the deeper connection and decide to try and make a personal relationship work, how much are you willing to compromise to be with the other person? Are you willing to relocate and trial run a live-in relationship? Can you transfer your employment if you decide to do this?

4) You’ve compromised and relocated, you love your new place of employment, and you and your live-in lover’s status is on cloud nine, life is great, love is intense, will you take things to the next level by getting married?

5) You’ve made a serious error in judgment and hurt your partner significantly, do you apologize and seek forgiveness while also trying to make things right, or do you ignore the damage your actions created and just expect your partner to get over it?

6) Your serious error in judgment has damaged your relationship and has led to a breakup; do you seek revenge, even if it’s just by gossiping about your ex to make others dislike them now that you do, or do you go your separate ways without incident?

1. Yes
2. I am willing to compromise...I have kids so I would be willing to meet half way for the first couple of times and then we can go from there...if things look to be moving in the right direction then I would be willing to travel the full distance :D
3. Yes I would be willing to relocate for the right person...my job will be flexible all that it would require is becoming licensed in another state if it involves moving out of state.
4. Yes if we were ready for that step and I do say ready because that is a decision that should not be rushed...I have learned that after ten years of marriage that did not go anywhere.
5. I will always apologize if I am wrong or if I am right but went about something the wrong way that may cause my partner hurt feelings or pain...I am a forgiving person by nature but I have a hard time forgetting when something is done with hurtful intent.
6. When ending a relationship I always try to end it on good terms. You never know when you may need that person for something whether it be for advice or for a reference. Point being it takes too much energy to be mad at someone. I do not have an ex that I have a bad relationship with. We are friends. We were friends before the relationship and we have remained friends after the relationship. Rarely do I ever need anything so important that I have to contact them but there are occasions when they contact me and it's usually has to do something with their kids lol.

ashryn's photo
Sat 02/09/13 09:03 PM
lol your profile is very original. after reading it i'm sure people will be able to see what a great sense of humor you have and how fun you are. the pic you have up is probably the one u should use...shows your pretty eyes lol. As for game of thrones...interesting book but never got around to actually reading it altho i did catch a couple of episodes on t.v. good luck doll!

ashryn's photo
Fri 02/08/13 08:46 PM
i think it really depends on how active you are on the site

ashryn's photo
Thu 02/07/13 08:43 PM
i was 13 when i got my first real kiss...i'm actually still friends with the guy lol i think thats what makes it so memorable :D

ashryn's photo
Thu 02/07/13 08:43 PM
i was 13 when i got my first real kiss...i'm actually still friends with the guy lol i think thats what makes it so memorable :D

ashryn's photo
Wed 02/06/13 10:10 PM
flip flops lol i need to go get another pair

ashryn's photo
Wed 02/06/13 10:08 PM
i enjoy learning about other cultures. I can honestly say I have had a pretty diverse dating life over the years. Chinese culture and Japanese culture will always be my favorite but then I have loved that culture since I was a kid :D

ashryn's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:37 PM
Edited by ashryn on Tue 02/05/13 08:38 PM

ashryn's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:37 PM
I talk to all my exes we were friends before dating no reason why we can't be friends after we end it but then again I haven't had one end on a bad note we just accept its not going to work no matter how much he or I may wish other wise and move on.

ashryn's photo
Mon 02/04/13 08:29 PM
Ten years of marriage I have forgiven a lot over the years including constant cheating total of four times....so what happened? I slowly began falling out of love with him...we are friends now because we have children together but now he looks back and wishes for what's we had and I tell him every time that I will never be that person for you again because I can not love the way did before you tore apart what we had.

ashryn's photo
Mon 02/04/13 08:23 PM
Well the upside is you guys were at a grocery store, you could have gotten your grocery shopping done flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:02 AM

I get butterflies :)

The last time I had butterflies, it turned out to be just gas sad

LOL laugh laugh laugh

ashryn's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:18 PM
I get butterflies :)

ashryn's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:17 PM
It's a slow process when the other one is not always cooperative

ashryn's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:13 PM
I wouldn't say we are addicted to it...depends on the circumstance really

ashryn's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:09 PM
Perhaps add more about what you are looking for in a potential partner. Nice pictures :smile: good luck!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17