Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 08:55 PM
I love movie weekends on syfy...they always have theme like this past weekend it was werewolves so all the underworld movies were on :D

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 07:27 PM

Ese,

Nine women want your body in the "Vaca in Texas thread".

You trying to give him a heart attack???laugh

I'm trying to give him nine women!

Nine women just arrived lol

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 07:26 PM
lol i found u! lol needing to know some fun things to do in San Antonio!!

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 07:17 PM
okay thanks!!!

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 06:55 PM
okay this is a stupid question but how do i get to Texas regional forums because i'm stuck in missouri lol and there are no other options

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 06:51 PM
Thanks :) I called the people of the hotel and they suggested that beach as well its about 2 1/2 hours away from out destination but thats not too bad

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 06:45 PM
lol i will probably be remembering Pee Wee Herman when he asked if there was a basement lol

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 06:20 PM

because they're all lookong for a princes :))) no more princes left ladies, there're lots of us, beer drinking and working, common chaps, isnt it so brother?

lol not everyone looking for princes...they can be high maintenance

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 06:11 PM
I have a many friends who are same sex couples raising children and here's the kicker...these children did not come from them. they decided to become parents to children who were in foster care and adopt them. One friend and her partner adopted a whole family of children, there are seven of them, because they could not bare to see them separated from each other...their ages range from 4 to 13. The children all know that they have two moms and their circumstances as how they ended up with two moms and i have to say i feel lucky to be their adopted aunt. I have never seen a happier group of children. My kids play with their kids, we have sleep overs, and family dinners together. They are like any other family. I always loved the phrase "it takes a village to raise a child". It doesn't say if the people in the village are male or female or married. The point being love is the only important factor. Children just want someone to love them and tell them they are safe. We live in a different world unlike when most of us were younger...we don't need to worry about being able to go out and mulitple when there are so many children in the world who have no one at all.

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 06:01 PM
The Croods! It was really cute!

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 05:56 PM
hmmm lets see he would def have to have a sense of humor, patience as i have a child with special needs, and someone who is not so materialistic because i'm not. Its an added bonus if loves movies, reading, or football...any combination is good but def seen as perfect if he likes all three...MUST LOVE KIDS as i have kids over all the time to play with my own two minions...and def extra brownie points if he has accent :).

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/08/13 05:49 PM
Me and eight other girlies are going on vacation to san antoinio, tx...any suggestions on places we should go?? Also if anyone has any idea of the closest beach that would be great too!! It is a road trip from Jeff City MO to San Antonio TX....should def prove to be interesting lol..Thanks in advance for your help!

ashryn's photo
Tue 04/02/13 09:18 PM
looks good but might want to add a few more details about who you are...def like that you used the word witty :smile: pics look snazzy! good luck and hope you find what you're looking for!

ashryn's photo
Tue 04/02/13 07:36 PM
Gena Showalter
Marjouri Liu
Hannah Howell
Melissa Mayhue
Cassaundra Claire

ashryn's photo
Tue 04/02/13 07:20 PM

wass upp ppl??? hmu :/ just wanna chat... meet some new ppl.. that's all.. im new to this website shitt... :)

lol new to this website ****?! it's actually not that bad, you'll gain friends before you know it. Good luck flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 09:23 PM

I don't understand most women.

laugh

Most men don't understand women.

When the book was written with that bizarre title, 'Men Are From Mars and Women Are From Venus", I did a cartoon showing a man smiling at his woman who was reading a book called,"Men Are From Earth, Women Are From Earth, Deal With It" and sent it to the author. He liked it and appreciated the sentiment...Men AND women are from Earth, deal with it or spend life alone, as we may die alone, there is no reason to be so self centered and arrogant that no one of the opposite sex wants you around. Whereas if they find you repugnant, well, there is nothing that can change that and alone you'll be for life. Hopefully then, the next one will be better.

quote]

food for thought:smile:

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 09:19 PM
welcome back flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 09:14 PM

we could talk?

is that a movie or a question?? :smile:

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 09:06 PM

perfect storm

As long as it is not "When Harry Met Sally". I wouldn't want you to fake it while dining with me in a restaurant.

lol could be like "The Devil Wears Prada" lol

If you can afford to wear Prada, then you are paying for meal. bigsmile
quote]

bahaha! def not wearing prada lol i'm not that fashionistic i'm more like Kristie in "Look Who's Talking" lol

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/01/13 08:54 PM

perfect storm

As long as it is not "When Harry Met Sally". I wouldn't want you to fake it while dining with me in a restaurant.

lol could be like "The Devil Wears Prada" lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17