Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:17 AM
Jack black

ashryn's photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:06 AM
I would date myself....I love who I am and the person I'm growing to be...my curvy appearance does not bother me I love the way I look...I'm not lazy I work out to keep myself healthy and able to keep up with my mini mes. :smile:

ashryn's photo
Thu 12/27/12 06:38 PM
be honest and yet doing something out of the ordinary for a first date not just dinner you can learn so much about a person when you do something fun...for example me and a bit participated in a scavenger hunt for a first date it was so much fun another first date was going ice skating and then roasting hot dogs at a bon fire good luck!!!

ashryn's photo
Thu 12/27/12 04:42 PM
yes love to do it sometimes kiss on the first date if I have butterflies in May stomach lol usually a good sign first kisses can go many ways could be a hint of what's to come but could be deceitful as well and no a bad kisser doesn't necessarily mean bad in bed we all have our talents:wink:

ashryn's photo
Wed 12/26/12 09:27 PM
haven't made any in a while but this year I an...I will finish school by the end of next and start doing things that make me happy instead if worrying about the happiness of others especially when it's not appreciated:smile:

ashryn's photo
Tue 12/25/12 05:56 PM
because I need to figure out what I want for once instead of putting life on hold for others

ashryn's photo
Mon 12/17/12 05:11 PM
I don't think I"m picky, in fact I think I'm pretty much open minded. There are things that attract me like accents but if I have a conversation with someone who does not have an accent doesn't mean I will automatically write them off :D

ashryn's photo
Sun 09/02/12 10:54 PM
dishonesty

ashryn's photo
Sat 09/01/12 09:56 AM
memorable

ashryn's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:51 AM
make up is fun and can be a weapon of sorts lol. sometimes women use it as a way to give themselves the extra confidence they need to try something they've never done, we use it to be seductive, but we can also use it to enhance what we have. i don't wear make up ever single day but i have make up for all occasions. and then i have rules such as iittle to no make up on the first date lol. its like getting a sneak peak at a present before we let u unwrap it happy

ashryn's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:46 AM
i do sometimes...i dated a guy for five/six years. we were engaged adn then he disappeared...turns out he ran away because he was gay and didn't know how to tell me...we are still great friends but sometimes it sucks to look back and see all the plans we made were for not.

ashryn's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:40 AM
unique

ashryn's photo
Sat 08/25/12 09:36 PM
chocolate ice cream :D

ashryn's photo
Sat 08/25/12 09:34 PM
part of my first name and initials of the rest of my name l

ashryn's photo
Sat 08/25/12 09:32 PM
feeling optimistic at the moment :D

ashryn's photo
Sat 08/25/12 09:31 PM
thinking how good this ice cream is right now lol

ashryn's photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:32 PM
mysterious

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:14 PM
Have you tried asking more opened ended questions where a discussion actually has to take place?? my ex used to be like that and one day i just stopped giving my opinion and he was like so you're not going to tell me what you think?? lol i was kind of shocked because normally he acted like he could care less or that my opinion didn't matter. if you guys are good friends there is no reason why you can't just be blunt ask him about how he feels about you giving your input. just an idea :) good luck!

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:09 PM
great sense of humor

ashryn's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:21 PM
anyone watching the celtic and 76ers?? I'm rooting for Boston!!!