Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/18/12 12:57 PM

noway Are you saying that you are usually eye to eye with your students?

bahaha!!! yes i am most times when i run the camp the summer. there are many of them in fourth and fifth grade who are freakin huge!!! i love working with my pre-k class during the school year...they don't make short jokes when we are on field tripslaugh laugh

Well, the only time that height matters is when you are trying to slow dance with someone. My late wife was 7 inches shorter than me.

how tall are you?

5' 9"
My late wife was 5' 2"

I'm 4'11"

ashryn's photo
Fri 05/18/12 06:32 AM

bahaha!!! yes i am most times when i run the camp the summer. there are many of them in fourth and fifth grade who are freakin huge!!! i love working with my pre-k class during the school year...they don't make short jokes when we are on field tripslaugh laugh

Well, the only time that height matters is when you are trying to slow dance with someone. My late wife was 7 inches shorter than me.

how tall are you?
who me? lol kidding :wink: laugh :thumbsup:

lol

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/17/12 07:59 PM

how tall are you?

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/17/12 07:02 PM

I do have a temper but most short people do...I mean we have to have something to make up for being vertically challenged :) flowerforyou

Vertically challenged?

What exactly does your height prevent you from doing?

lol well sometimes i have those parents that don't like to pay their bill and when you confront them they want to yell and point down at me...so then i have pull out my chair so we are either eye to eye or i'm a little taller so that they understand they don't intimidate me and they still have to pay their damn bill laugh

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/17/12 05:30 PM

I do have a temper but most short people do...I mean we have to have something to make up for being vertically challenged :) flowerforyou

Vertically challenged?

What exactly does your height prevent you from doing?

lol well sometimes i have those parents that don't like to pay their bill and when you confront them they want to yell and point down at me...so then i have pull out my chair so we are either eye to eye or i'm a little taller so that they understand they don't intimidate me and they still have to pay their damn bill laugh

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/17/12 01:15 PM
I am who I say I am...There are times when I let people think the worse of me but only because I choose not to correct them. I do have a temper but most short people do...I mean we have to have something to make up for being vertically challenged :) flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/17/12 11:44 AM

soo i wash doing dishes about thirty minutes while listening to the radio and suddenly ended up dancing all around my kitchen lol...anyone else do stuff like that??
well when i cook ,sometimes i have some Frank Sinatra on and dance like Fred aster lolllll but no really i like dancing sometimes i even was in a car and said to all ok pull over fast they all said why? i said this is a cool song to dance too lolllll lets all dance and we all did they laughed but loved it lollllll cheers waving flowerforyou :thumbsup:

lol me and my friends have done stuff like that...once after the movie as over at the theater we danced to the song with the credits
well lets dance :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Yes, lets dance :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh
woooooohoo you have a great sense of humor lets slow dance now lollllllllllll :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh flowers

as long as you lead lolflowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/17/12 11:43 AM

My BF loves youtube. He'll put on a song & just reach out his hand. We've been known to start dancing in the stores! lol Carefree & never care what the other person thinks!!

Thats what I'm talking about...isn't just wonderful to be able to do that without caring if people see you?? i danced with a random sercurity guard in a walmart because it was one of the things on our christmas scavenger hunt for work :)

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/16/12 07:59 PM

soo i wash doing dishes about thirty minutes while listening to the radio and suddenly ended up dancing all around my kitchen lol...anyone else do stuff like that??
well when i cook ,sometimes i have some Frank Sinatra on and dance like Fred aster lolllll but no really i like dancing sometimes i even was in a car and said to all ok pull over fast they all said why? i said this is a cool song to dance too lolllll lets all dance and we all did they laughed but loved it lollllll cheers waving flowerforyou :thumbsup:

lol me and my friends have done stuff like that...once after the movie as over at the theater we danced to the song with the credits
well lets dance :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Yes, lets dance :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/16/12 04:29 PM

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/16/12 11:29 AM
very true flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/16/12 09:08 AM
laugh that could get a tad messy but as long as ur happy

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/16/12 07:06 AM

shooooooo i can dance without anything to drink it just helps along the way to continue going, a day without music to me is a pain. what music do u prefer listening to when around the house?

LETS GET CRAZY

no preference really...pretty much whatever is on the radio...country, r&b, jazz, techno, whatever

ashryn's photo
Tue 05/15/12 07:33 PM

While sober?

White men can't dance without the help of a bottle of stimulants.

shockingly yes while sober and that is so not true about white men lol they can move something shake something when they get a good feeling :)

Oh, yeah? Well, the next time that I visit Rolla, I'll head your way and let you see how well I "move something shake something".

[My father and sister live in Rolla.]

lol this could be entertaining

ashryn's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:29 PM
hottieflowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:01 PM

I have a dishwasher. :P

lol so do i but there's something very stress relieving about doing dishes in the sink

ashryn's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:00 PM

While sober?

White men can't dance without the help of a bottle of stimulants.

shockingly yes while sober and that is so not true about white men lol they can move something shake something when they get a good feeling :)

ashryn's photo
Sun 05/13/12 04:28 AM

Even some of us guys jam out whilst listening to music in car or home.

Happy Mom's day to both of you!:tongue: laugh

Absolutely! Guys jammin' out is always good lol. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes

ashryn's photo
Sun 05/13/12 04:28 AM

Even some of us guys jam out whilst listening to music in car or home.

Happy Mom's day to both of you!:tongue: laugh

Absolutely! Guys jammin' out is always good lol. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes

ashryn's photo
Sat 05/12/12 11:39 PM
bahaha!!! top of the car!! i thought i was being creative when i started dancing in wal mart to cheer up my daughter...which it worked lol 7 year olds thing everything is funny :)