Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/19/14 06:43 AM
Yes, quite amazing despite how it may or may not turn out lol but then thats part of the magic of if all, right!?:smile:

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/19/14 06:09 AM
Have you ever been instantly attracted to someone? I don't mean like look out the window and whoo hoo there's a hot guy or girl walking by lol. I mean the kind that when you see someone one it just smacks you in the face and your stomach feels like a million butterflies fighting to get out. It's like that feeling you get when you drive down a hill and your stomach just falls to your feet. The kind of attraction that isn't just physical. It's the way they smell (love the smell of sandal wood lol just sayin). It's their laugh and how it electrifies everything around you. It's the slight change in the air when they are around you. The kind of attraction that pulls you from every direction. The kind where you don't really have to see who they are. You feel in their words and the way they wrap around you and how simple things that once meant nothing now mean everything. The attraction that makes you stare at a picture of their face for hours imagining what life would be like to wake up next to that person day after day night after night. The kind of attraction that makes you want to get old because you know they will be right there getting old with you. The kind of attraction that turns into love.

ashryn's photo
Mon 08/26/13 09:27 PM
It depends on how old you are...for example I am dating someone younger...I'll be 33 in dec and he is 27. It sounds gross if you think about when i was 18 he was about 12. However as two consenting adults it does not matter...good luck.

ashryn's photo
Sun 06/02/13 08:45 AM

yes i'm not leaving cause i have made some friends on here

and you can never have too many friends :smile:

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/30/13 08:27 PM

and the people that love them.

what makes someone a BBW? whats so special about someone that is a BBW? whats your preference?

Hmmm...whats special about someone that is BBW?? that one is kind of hard to answer because we are each unique and what makes one woman special does not necessarily make another woman special if that makes any sense lol. Its our curvy body that makes us "big" and our confidence in ourselves that makes us "beautiful" and I'm sure everyone knows what makes a us "women" lol.

ashryn's photo
Thu 05/30/13 04:30 AM

I guess it the question is why do you need a break??

Hi ash
..lol..you dont....cuz your getting one..

lol I am??

You've got to be messing with my brain hard right now and my " batterys are getting dim" (long day)
Not you per say...lol

long day, huh...best get off here and take ur hiney to bedasleep

It just takes so long to right..lol..
I'm on mountain time right now in Alberta CA 11:00 PM

you're an hour behind me lol and i should be in asleep seeing as i have to get up in six hours...its just not cooperating lol

I get addicted to this, I no I've been running on three or four hours a night.
Masturbate! That should help you sleep..lol..I know I'm bad..but harmless

bahaha...that is def out of the question...especially since i have a mini me camping out in my bedroom any other suggestions? lol

Go in the shower n use the shower head? Is that what you ment by anymore suggestions? Lol ldont no
I'm just a I trip pony ahaaaha....thats what all my girlfriends used to do aahhaaha no just one of them.lol
and I used to bargde right in there and f... her up..just no in the sexual way.it had ran it coarse and we weren't sexing anymore

lol

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:37 PM
no screaming or crying...thats too much...as far him saying i'm not allowed to break up then well that there is going to make me break up with him lol...relationships are 50/50 there is no you're allowed to do this or you're not allowed to do that...now if he would like to convince me to wait then that is negotiable lol

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:20 PM

Hi ash

lol I am??

You've got to be messing with my brain hard right now and my " batterys are getting dim" (long day)
Not you per say...lol

you're an hour behind me lol and i should be in asleep seeing as i have to get up in six hours...its just not cooperating lol

I get addicted to this, I no I've been running on three or four hours a night.
Masturbate! That should help you sleep..lol..I know I'm bad..but harmless

bahaha...that is def out of the question...especially since i have a mini me camping out in my bedroom any other suggestions? lol

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:13 PM

But I cant do that if I love them, its different when you just have a hard fight then split & keep
Getting back, but if your getting pushed back then it just makes your feel insecure and suspicious
of there motives. Why not just break up...unless in going to the pen..lol.

What if they aren't going to the pen forever?? like say just for five...

You tell me give me your hypothetical answer, like most people that are perpetual get used to
The lifestyle..so she does what ever sexually but my often still wait for the old man

well it would depend on a lot of factors such as why his silly arse would be going to the pen...and if they are worth waiting for...i spent ten years in a marriage that turned out not to be worth it (other then my two beautiful mini mes that came from the relationship lol) so i would really have to evaluate my feelings for me to stick around especially if i had already spent part of my life waiting for someone who wasn't worth waiting for...

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:01 PM

Hi ash

lol I am??

Not you per say...lol

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:59 PM
What's a good idea for a first date??

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:58 PM

But I cant do that if I love them, its different when you just have a hard fight then split & keep
Getting back, but if your getting pushed back then it just makes your feel insecure and suspicious
of there motives. Why not just break up...unless in going to the pen..lol.

What if they aren't going to the pen forever?? like say just for five...

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:51 PM
nope haven't cheated...i've been cheated on but got over it and it really didn't hurt as much I thought it would which means we weren't meant to be in the first place...if I my feelings for a person change I will let them know

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:47 PM

Hi ash

lol I am??

Not you per say...lol

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:43 PM

No thats stupid & hurtfull, I cant go backwords if there was talk about getting seperate places or no been monogamous anymore then thats the beginning of the end, its ran its course and somebodys kidding
themselves. Then its time to run...bin there done that aswell!!!

oh it doesn't necessarily mean that...i mean maybe they need to take a break to see if they really want that relationship...the thing is that you may get hurt if they end up finding someone else...just sayin

Your just saying! Well how bout we say you dont say!..lol

I kinda done that, so if you love someone let them go, if they come back there your, if they dont ,hunt then
Down & k..l. em.....no...if they dont they never were...Ive done that before it was take to a gf +bf level

Cheeky! lol

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:31 PM

Hi ash

lol I am??

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:21 PM

No thats stupid & hurtfull, I cant go backwords if there was talk about getting seperate places or no been monogamous anymore then thats the beginning of the end, its ran its course and somebodys kidding
themselves. Then its time to run...bin there done that aswell!!!

oh it doesn't necessarily mean that...i mean maybe they need to take a break to see if they really want that relationship...the thing is that you may get hurt if they end up finding someone else...just sayin

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:16 PM
Edited by ashryn on Wed 05/29/13 09:29 PM
everyone has luck eventually flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:08 PM
thinking life is starting to get interesting lol

ashryn's photo
Wed 05/29/13 09:07 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17