Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 12:24 PM

Does honesty carry more weight than ones physical appearance?
How does communication create healthy decisions?

yes it does carry more weight. first of all i don't judge by appearance because i'm not the sexiest horse in the stable for one. lol and it really is about what attracts you to someone. personally i'm attracted to accents. always have been lol..communication is key. secrets create barriers. i'm a blunt person most times and for some its intimidating but i don't like secrets and i don't like lies so i figure i'll be up front with you and the least you can do is be up front with me. Most people end up realizing i'm a very open minded person :)

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 12:20 PM
ahh its real...at least i belive in it. maybe because i know who my soulmate is even if we are not together. he knows i'm his soulmate too. out situation is complicated. so i think soulmates is real but it can be a blessing and/or a curse :smile:

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 12:18 PM
he was my best friend most of my life...we became high school sweethearts. he went off to college and we did long distance dating for a while. he moved back home. An incident happened between me and my friend's brother. we went to court, he went jail. my guy was trying to be there for me and tried to give me space to get better. then we lost touch. we were engaged but i ended it because i was having a tough time coping. he moved away. ten years later...i found him on facebook...we've been talking like the best friends we were when we were younger. the crazy thing is i am in a marriage thats ending and he is single. we are still completely in love with each other but its like being a kid again...we are tip toeing around it...but it if doesn't become anything thats okay...i'm glad to have my best friend in my life again :)

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 12:06 PM

life sucks lol.. i dont wanna live past 40

yea...i hear it all goes down hill after 40 happy

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 12:01 PM
fantabulous at the moment happy

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 11:58 AM

ok well maybe im a suspicious woman but i am thinking maybe its guilt?? you are in a relationship and you are on a dating site??? WHY????? Perhaps i am old fashioned but if you are with someone why are you here????
get off the site and concentrate on your woman!!! you might feel better!

I have a gf and I am on this site. See there she is in my picture. I have been using this site for like 5 years. Should I stop just because I have a gf?

No, you shouldn't stop just because you have a gf...many of us meet new friends which turn into lasting friendships :smile:

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 11:55 AM
didn't have them before i had kids but now i just consider them a road map for this new journey i'm on called being a mom :smile: don't know any guy who has been put off by them at least they never said anything...when i kiddos ask about them i come with a new story for them...they're favorite is my battle scars from a war waged for 9 long months lol

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 11:51 AM
i can't lick my elbow :smile:

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 11:21 AM
Edited by ashryn on Mon 04/16/12 11:25 AM
"love with ur whole heart"
"don't put off til tomorrow what your can get done today"
"look at me not thru me or all you'll see is a wall"
"ahh stretch marks...the ultimate road map of child birth" :)

ashryn's photo
Sun 04/15/12 05:15 AM

my saying for today:) Love a person for their heart not just their looks:)true heart remains ,looks fade away:):banana: waving :thumbsup:

i like this one flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Sun 04/15/12 05:14 AM
why thank u dear! lol

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:26 PM
Edited by ashryn on Thu 04/12/12 08:26 PM
"life's a buffet...taste everything it has to offer"
"dancing naked in the rain while drinking rum"
"i'm going to hell....but i have a coupon for an air conditioner"

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:23 PM
Edited by ashryn on Thu 04/12/12 08:24 PM
"the past is history, the future is a myster, but today is a gift and that is why it is called present"---Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:06 PM
play hard or go home :smile:

on a diet?? laugh a lot...it burns calories!laugh

relationships can be like a fart...push too hard and it becomes ****bigsmile

ashryn's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:49 PM
i was reading your post and i started wondering why you asked those three girls out in the first place?? did you ask them because you were honestly interested or because someone told you they were interested in you?? you also might want to stop and ask yourself what it is you're really looking for. sometimes what you want is right in front on you. good luck :smile:

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next