Community > Posts By > ashryn

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/21/12 10:06 PM

Nope,but depending on how you feelabout him maybe you just could of ignored those WORDS.... because that's all it is. Loving someone is all about showing & there really is no time frame on LOVING someone flowerforyou

you're absolutely right there is no time frame but i never gave any indication that i had any feelings like that and if someone asks me something i am honest to the point where some might consider me rude lol...(in other words i'm the friend you should not take to pick out wedding dresses if you don't want the truth) i guess the crazy thing about the whole thing is that in the being i told him i was looking for anything long term and i wasn't looking for commitment. friends with benefits was completely fine with me...he ended up wanting something more that i could not give him

Then if he really cares foryou loves you.....then he will be your friend otherwise just let it go. Never change who you are......I am the same way & You either LOVE me or HATE me lol there really isno inbetween! :thumbsup:

well he had to go...if you're going to take the time to post crazy stuff about me on facebook then you're no longer benefical to me as lover or friend

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/21/12 10:03 PM
Love can be the most beautiful gift or the ultimate weapon

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/21/12 10:01 PM

i found such a person in 2000, and i will never find that person again, sadly. unfortunately, i was married at the time, and could not act on my instincts. my honor would not allow it. was i honorable,,,or a coward?

Def honor :smile:

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/21/12 09:58 PM

Nope,but depending on how you feelabout him maybe you just could of ignored those WORDS.... because that's all it is. Loving someone is all about showing & there really is no time frame on LOVING someone flowerforyou

you're absolutely right there is no time frame but i never gave any indication that i had any feelings like that and if someone asks me something i am honest to the point where some might consider me rude lol...(in other words i'm the friend you should not take to pick out wedding dresses if you don't want the truth) i guess the crazy thing about the whole thing is that in the being i told him i was looking for anything long term and i wasn't looking for commitment. friends with benefits was completely fine with me...he ended up wanting something more that i could not give him

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/21/12 09:54 PM
thanks everybody for ur replies lol nice to know i am normal!! i thought about how i could have flipped out on him but i was trying to be all adult about it...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/21/12 09:49 PM
Edited by ashryn on Sat 04/21/12 09:51 PM

So I was dating a guy for about a month and a half. We saw each other once a week if that because we are both busy plus he traveled for work. Out of the blue he sent me a text saying he loved me...and I replied I'm flattered however I don't feel that way right now and I also told him I didn't think he really felt that way either. I told him maybe he liked me alot, maybe even infatuated but I did not believe he loved me considering we saw each other probably five times and each time it was just a few hours. He acted like he was okay with it but then he started writing crappy statuses on facebook about me so I cut him off. I told him I would be his friend but nothing more not even an occasional toss in the sheets out of sheer bordom...was I too blunt??
well well hello there you sweet thing you :) lolllllll :wink:flowerforyouhappy :tongue: :banana: well i think you were strait forward ,you told him how you felt and if the guy did love you like he said he did, then he would not write bad things on facebook lolll he sounds like a kid sorry to say:) loll cause a person that loves someone and then the next minute after you tell him how you feel he turns on you hahaha no way thats love unless a sick kind of love :) you did the right thing by moving on my sweet friend:)waving biggrin tongue2 flowerforyou :thumbsup: PS I sure hope not about the toss in sheets:)whoa slaphead :thumbsup:

lol hello loves...you always make my days brighter when i read the stuff you write...and no worries no tossing on the sheets bahaha!! happy :banana: flowerforyou

ashryn's photo
Sat 04/21/12 06:51 PM
So I was dating a guy for about a month and a half. We saw each other once a week if that because we are both busy plus he traveled for work. Out of the blue he sent me a text saying he loved me...and I replied I'm flattered however I don't feel that way right now and I also told him I didn't think he really felt that way either. I told him maybe he liked me alot, maybe even infatuated but I did not believe he loved me considering we saw each other probably five times and each time it was just a few hours. He acted like he was okay with it but then he started writing crappy statuses on facebook about me so I cut him off. I told him I would be his friend but nothing more not even an occasional toss in the sheets out of sheer bordom...was I too blunt??

ashryn's photo
Fri 04/20/12 08:10 PM
Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter

ashryn's photo
Fri 04/20/12 10:44 AM

Hahaha....well, everybody has to have that one special talent I guess. Mine, unfortunately, is sticking my fist in my mouth.It serves absolutely no purpose. LMAO

thats funny because i figured out i could still do that one day while i was at working being stupid with co workers lol

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 03:48 PM
never go to bed angry at each other :)

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 03:47 PM
i guess it would depend how much you really have in common and if its enough to build a solid relationship on. good luck :)

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 03:44 PM
ravished happy

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 12:38 PM
idk really...they don't have to be overly smart because that can be a bit intimidating and as far as braun...as long as they are not in the mirror more than me its okay heck maybe they can help me stick to my excercise plan better then i do now lol...its fun getting in shape the someone else as long as they don't make excercise consume their every moment in life.

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 12:34 PM

maybe he just worded it wrong. maybe he is attracted to white women in general. everyone has their attractions, right? i'm attracted to asians but then i am also attracted to accents. They are not requirements but they are things that make me take notice. Kind of like seeing a shirt in your favorite sytle and color. Does that make sense?? lollaugh

yup

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 11:28 AM
21 yrs old
dated for 7 months and then got married
were married for 9 years
and still friends :)

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 11:25 AM
i don't like when i call for my daughter to come her and she yells "What!" Then I'm grrr...i said come here not yell what! i also don't like when people talk in third person.."me going here, me do that," me me me Damn it i see that a lot on face book. and then there is the status where i feel like i need a special dictionary to read them because they spell words wrong or making up different ways to spell stuff. let me give u an example: "Gotta give credit' whens credits due flat out.just woke up from a nap bout to slide in this water && go to tha wifeys && chill for a lil while.had a babii hangova today but ima drink lite tonite chasen it wit red bull *fyl*"

translation----what??

ashryn's photo
Thu 04/19/12 11:11 AM
maybe he just worded it wrong. maybe he is attracted to white women in general. everyone has their attractions, right? i'm attracted to asians but then i am also attracted to accents. They are not requirements but they are things that make me take notice. Kind of like seeing a shirt in your favorite sytle and color. Does that make sense?? lollaugh

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 07:42 PM
I grew up in a neighborhood full of boys so we were always wrestling and fighting and nobody ever held back because I was a girl...I learned to fight dirty and fight to win...I have a daughter and when we are horsing around i teach a few things here and there that I have picked up over the years. I'm 4'll" so not only did i have to worry about weight of a person but also their reach...so I learned to be quick and I learned to take a hit because be able to take a hit is just as important as learning to avoid one happy

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 07:23 PM
lol its there way of figuring out their bodies. They will stick things up their nose, ears, and even eat things just to see if they can. As children develop their bodies are changing and for them that is an ever curious thing. i had a kid in one of my pre-k class eat a crayon and was fascinated when he had colorful poop! However he did figure out that it wasn't worth eating the crayon to see that again...he had a tummy ache for a little bit :)

ashryn's photo
Mon 04/16/12 07:19 PM
greatest fear?? lightning...