She likes looking at members of mingle peopleshocked
I was speaking of nature pics or meetups:tongue: clothes on:wink:
smitten Howabout clothing optional?drool

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:41 PM
waving

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:39 PM

Thank you monkey-Mirror flowerforyou How are you darling?
bigsmile Doing pretty good. bigsmile Recovering from a cold. bigsmile Feeling a little better everydayflowerforyou

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:38 PM

a force of nature, the basis of our creation...not an emotion
flowerforyou Probablyflowerforyou

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:37 PM

I have had stalkers!!!
Some guy's just do not like NO for an answer!!

devil I don'tpitchfork

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:36 PM
:thumbsup: Luv the new pic Sunny.flowers

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:34 PM
scared Sneaks said that I was the daddy!!!scared

tongue2

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:31 PM

I believe that a good deal more goes into maintaining a relationship than friendship and physicality.
Communication...not being afraid to speak your heart or your mind because you accept each other for who you are.
Compromise...total self-sacrifice is debilitating, but being able to bend towards each others needs or dreams, without resentment, is a must.
Separate friends and passions. It's important to remain individuals in order to fully appreciate each other as well as to have channels for your negativity besides your loved one.
Just a thought. Much luck and many blessings.
smile2 I agree.:thumbsup: Communication is essential:thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:30 PM
mad I am so mad right now, I just punched a hole in the wall and probably broke some bones in my handsad

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:29 PM
scared I don't like it when Draconians are stalking mescared

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:28 PM

What does a girl have to do around here to get a date? I am not asking for marriage....yet! (LOL) I'm so frustrated. Please help.explode
love Im on the way over right nowdrool

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:25 PM

Just a warning to those that have teenage kids, heck i guess they don't even have to be teenage. The latest craze to get drunk fast is soaking tampons with vodka and then inserting then in vagina's or rectums. Gets the kids drunk fast becuz it surpases the liver. Both boys and girls are doing it. Please be alert on your tampon count. What is the world coming too?

A Russian professor has created a "vodka pill":

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/03/alcohol-pill-scientist-pa_n_379095.html

Yea...it's called Xanax,,,no?

biggrin Xanax goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!:banana:

bigsmile Makes the Lizard People leave me alone.:thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:24 PM

life holds no greater glory then to mother's will. i regrettably have not made it easy for my own mother, but to all mothers out there, your efforts are imprinted in kins alike, regardless of what they express.
so in wisdom of Mr.Ice "word to your mother" flowers
:smile: very wise words:smile:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:23 PM

My daughter comes home and asks me what's for dinner. ( of course that's always the first thing that comes out of her mouth ) laugh I tell her I'm making potato soup.
To which she replies "wow, we must really be poor if you're trying to turn potatos into soup"laugh slaphead friggin kids.
laugh

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:21 PM

:heart: The most obvious reason to marry is true love. The strongest and purest kind of love is what moves you to better yourself, better your world, and put the comfort and needs of the one you love before your own:heart:
flowerforyou That is so very trueflowerforyou

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:58 PM

Depends on the relationship, I had one where we broke up every few days. It was exciting if nothing else.laugh
:thumbsup: Yes, it can all dependsmile2

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:54 PM

:heart: :heart: If your boyfriend says your butt is big,does that mean he doesn't love you?:heart: :heart:

it just means he needs something to place his beer and tv remote on
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:53 PM

Julie and Ed a Love Story Part 10

Hey Julie can I ask you something?
Yes Ed,
Do you have any brothers or sisters, your parents are they,,
No they passed Ed, and I am an only child,, just me.
How about you Ed?
Two older sisters, dad passed, mom lives with my oldest sister,
Are you close?
Well I really don't see them all that much, kinda stopped seeing them often, the ex never wanted to go, but that's no one's fault but my own, for letting it happen.
Julie,
Yes Ed, you can ask,
Tell me about him Julie,
Well Ed, his name was Roy, he was the man I loved more than life itself, he was my world, I will always love him, I still feel him sometimes, and miss him so much, he went to pick up a pizza, and there was an accident, he died on the way to the hospital, the last thing I said to him was, make sure you get extra cheese, I heard the sirens and had a real bad feeling, and couldn't understand why, I never felt like that before, then after he was gone too long I started to cry, I knew something had happened, then I got the call on the house phone, I had left my crll phone in my car ,and when I went to go to the hospital there was a message, I was in such a panic to get to the hospital I never listened to the message until the next day, It was Roy, he said he was in an accident, and that he didn't feel too good, and that he was sorry about the pizza, and then he just said, Baby, I love you, and that was all, your the first guy that I ever talked to about him, I am so sorry,
It's fine Julie, I want to know everything about you, and the most important parts of your life, are important to me, never be afraid to tell me anything.
I think I am in like with you Ed.
You Think! I know I like you Julie,
I do Ed, I do like you.

:thumbsup: nice write:thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:51 PM

I had 18 bottle of whisky in my cellar, and was told by my wife to empty the contents of each and every bottle down the sink, or else!!!
I said I would, and I proceeded with the unpleasant task.
I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.
I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle, and poured the whisky down the sink, which I drank.
I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank.
I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next, and drunk one sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass.
I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle.
Then, I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink, and drank the pour.
When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles, and sink with the other, which were 29, and as the house came by, I counted them again, and finally had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank.
I am not under the affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am. I am not half as thunk as you might drink. I fool so feelish.
I don’t know who are me, and the drunker I stand here, the longer I get.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl