Community > Posts By > MirrorMirror

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:50 PM

:tongue: I love pictures:tongue: especially those taken by mingle members:heart:

drool So do Idrool

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:48 PM
:heart: I'm stalking Mikey:heart:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:36 PM

Do you ever get those?

Some are very nice but just don't get a hint?

Some are mean when you turn them down no matter how nicely you do it.

The ones that will chase you every chance they get, not leave you breathing room no matter where you post or every time you come online?

Just wondering...bigsmile flowerforyou

devil Itz sumthing I really enjoy doingpitchfork

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:35 PM

:heart:

flowerforyou Which should love be based on?huh

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:34 PM

but but i thought lee an mikey loved me an you too silly dang it lol tears tears tears rofl rofl rofl
shocked Mikey loves you like I do?:heart:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
smitten Who do you think loves you more?smitten Monkey or Mikey?smitten

silly does lol rofl rofl rofl rofl

:heart: Who does Silly love more? :heart: MirrorMirror or Sneaks?:heart:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:27 PM

but but i thought lee an mikey loved me an you too silly dang it lol tears tears tears rofl rofl rofl
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
smitten Who do you think loves you more?smitten Monkey or Mikey?smitten

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 06:23 PM

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:38 PM

Nothing says I love you like a bj & cold beerdrinker
biggrin Yes, at the same time!drinks

That's right!
:thumbsup: absolutely:thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:35 PM

Nothing says I love you like a bj & cold beerdrinker
biggrin Yes, at the same time!drinks

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:35 PM

:heart: I think the man I love is the best of the best. I just can't express it enough.I want him to take it all in,but I am afraid I'll smother him or overdo it.Is it possible?Where do I draw the line? :heart:

I feel the same way about my sweetie,and he tells me that he never gets tired of hearing me tell him that I love him.and I feel the same way.:heart: :heart:

Mikey I love love u

:heart: Mikey I love love u too:heart:
I didnt know u cared!!!:banana: :banana:

:heart: :heart: I have been having romantic fantasies about you for months you sexy stud muffin:heart: :heart:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:30 PM

:heart: I think the man I love is the best of the best. I just can't express it enough.I want him to take it all in,but I am afraid I'll smother him or overdo it.Is it possible?Where do I draw the line? :heart:

Yes its possible. You just have to watch for signs and adjust your attentions accordingly. Different people have different wants and needs in this area and you don't want to give too much or too little.
bigsmile I agree that it is possibleflowerforyou

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:29 PM

I feel the same way about my sweetie,and he tells me that he never gets tired of hearing me tell him that I love him.and I feel the same way.:heart: :heart:

Mikey I love love u

:heart: Mikey I love love u too:heart:

hey what about me? u little monkey

:heart: I do love love U Silly:heart:

smitten I thought we was going to keep our relationship a secret from Mikeysmitten

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:28 PM

Have ever been super annoyed by their new s/o ex?? waving I mean wow... there's some real doosies out there. shocked

devil Put a contract hit out on themdevil

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:26 PM

:tongue: I figured:tongue:

:wink: You figured right Bat-Tina:tongue:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:24 PM

Hi everyone,

I won't be on here long, but I do ask for prayers. My baby brother was murdered exactly 1 week ago and he was my best buddy now and growing up. Still dealing with my mother's death from June. PLEASE! I am asking for prayers. I can't stay on this website, it hurts too much to be on here. So prayers are good. I firmly believe in prayers. With Christmas approaching and my brother being murdered, I'm finding hard for strength. I figured the more prayers the better.

Thank to some of you for being so nice to me when I was on here. It just hurts to be on here.

I wish you all the very best Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Pamela

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou My thoughts and prayersflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:23 PM

According to a new study, women can expect to live to the general age of 80, and men to 75.

That suggests that I, at age 60, only have 20 years to live.

How many years do you have left? Have you made any plans for the rest of your life or do you expect to live forever?

The last 15 years seemed to go by real fast. 20 years is not a long time.

:smile: I believe that my memories will be uploaded during the Singularity.:smile:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:17 PM

Nope, BB's mad since I been sick and havn't taken her out of her cage. sad
flowerforyou I hope you feel better soon:heart:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:15 PM

Well when you start writing in chat rooms to a bunch of lonely single people about how great your love life is, that may be a sign that you are overdoing it just a bit.
smile2 It may be a sign:thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:14 PM

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/259692

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:14 PM

head over heels,im glad that you've found your counter part, but what goes up must come down, caliber of love and joy is only attributing to potential suffering, but such is the balance of life. pursuit at your own risk.
:smile: good advice:smile: