MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:38 PM

If you are fascinated with fantasy, then yes:smile:

biggrin I agreedrinks

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:37 PM

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:35 PM

Well it seems that Christmas, myself and relationships do not mix well!

The past two years I have broken up with someone, last years was due to me being cheated on and getting informed by text message (classy).

This year is different however. I was in a good casual friendship, all the signs going in the right direction. Then out of the blue i'm hit for six with a better rejection then Shaq (only NBA refernce I can make at the mo).

Am I upset? Surprisingly not too much, but I am hugely dissapointed and surprised at this.

I guess there's no moral, no story to be told or question to be asked. Just sharing the dissapointment. The irony was that the first song I heard afterwards was the J Geils band, love stinks!

Still, such is life throughout its stages!

devil Chop off a dogs head and deliver it to her wrapped up in a box like a christmas presentdevil

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:33 PM

These are the things that we carry
Until time makes us let them go.
These are the things we hold onto
Because this is what life's let us know.
These are our burdens to bury
Until rage grows too fat for our skin;
And these are the ways
We break down to our knees
To gather what once stayed within

Mom does the crying while
Dad does the breaking while
Boys do the lying and
Girls do the faking, it's
Just like the movies, it's
Just like the songs we
Never put out names in but
Still sang along..
And money is lacking and
Time's running out as
We rise to the races and
Swallow the doubt, saying:
"I know much better, won't happen to me!"
It's amazing what blindness will
Lead us to see.

These are the things that must matter
Because they keep returning again.
These are the vain misconceptions
We hope will be right in the end.
These are the things we attain to
Expending our last energies;
Hanging onto those seconds
Of love, lust and learning...
Redigesting our best memories.

The waves do their crashing as
Each sun falls down, lighting
Constant contrast between
The sky and ground, with
Our toes in the sand and
Our eyes to the stars, saying:
"How did we get here? It all seems so far..."
And did this desperate planet
Allow us to sing or
Were we disconnected by
All of these things
All of these things
All of these things that we know...

These are the things we must look at:
An old couple walks, hand in hand.
These are the things to remember:
What heavy rain does for the land.
These are the things to grasp onto:
Conversations between two wallflowers...
Taking one step away from the struggle
And transforming those seconds to hours.

flowers niceflowerforyou

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:32 PM

Boyfriend Lite.

Now available for a limited time (or may be on market for a while), in preparation for Christmas, this new and improved Boyfriend Lite. (Contains only half the carbs of a regular boyfriend).

Your friends will be jealous, your mom will be thrilled, your sister will secretly hit on me, and even your dog will sniff me and approve. That’s right; there is not one thing about your life that will not be improved by this remarkable product.

Helpful in the kitchen, decorative at parties and capable of warming up the coldest winter evening, Boyfriend Lite is the perfect accessory for every part of your home. Comfortable in the garage, useful in the bedroom, and moves even the heaviest objects with ease this unique product is just what you needed to brighten up the place. Also this product has been reputed to cure depression, boost self-esteem and give every room in your home a completely new smell.

The perfect accessory for cycling, hiking, jogging, golf, dancing, horseback riding...Hmmm now there's a thought...is there anything better than having 1000lbs of thrust between your legs...Sigh...., Boyfriend Lite is the ultimate gym accessory as well with all around fun. And no matter how much he eats, you cannot super size this offer.

Available at a very low price (practically free, extremely low monthly payments) Boyfriend Lite is completely self-supporting and self transporting. Send me back at any time if you are not completely satisfied. However with proper and minimal maintenance (more than a houseplant, less than a child) and upkeep this product could quite likely last for a lifetime.

This product comes with a no cling option, and can easily be left unattended outside for extended periods if you get temporarily fed up.

Boyfriend Lite is approved by 99% of World Health Departments , recommended by Doctors, two out of three Dentists, and your old and cranky aunt who always asks why you are still single.
Side effects may include uncontrollable laughter, inability to stop smiling and irrational optimism.
Mild irritation may occasionally occur.

Get yours today, before it's too late.

*Product may not be exactly as described, possible upgrades and options may be available in the future, Including Boyfriend 2.0 (Serious Edition), Fiancee XP, Husband Vista, and Ex-Husband ME but lets not get carried away OK.*
I don't have many pictures; It’s not that I am secretive, just a bit camera shy and living on my own.

Disclaimer: this profile is subject to change. Void where prohibited by law. Offer not valid in all cities. Some assembly required. No smoking allowed.

Final disclaimer: No offence, but hell itself would have to freeze over before I drive across any major city on a regular basis. No offence to the thousands of beautiful and charming women who live across major towns, but I would rather have an attack of explosive diarrhoea than drive in city traffic. It's not you it's just gridlock.

First Date. You could pick me up in your Ferrari, take me to your private jet, then Wisk me away for a torrid weekend on your private Island estate somewhere in the Caribbean. Unfortunately this will probably leave me feeling cheap and used, so we should probably just go for a Coffee at the nearest Burger King.

* Offers of torrid weekends in the Caribbean will be considered on a case by case basis*

Note.

Please stop regarding me as a mere sexual plaything. It is becoming tiresome. Until now, women have relied on me for countless hours of sexual fulfillment, but I've had quite enough of it.
(Can't believed I typed that..slaphead )

I'm tired of being ogled every time I walk down the street or through the mall.
I'm tired of having random women come up to me in bars half naked, buying me drinks, asking for my number, pretending to be interested in my personality, then forgetting my name.

I'm tired of being pressured to 'put out' for you just because you're horny or trying to impress your family and friends or members of Plenty of Fish .

I'm tired of waking up the next day only to find you gone, then waiting by the phone in vain hoping for it to ring.

What I want...What I insist...and...What I am after...

Is what every other active good looking well built sincere heterosexual reasonable man wants -?

TWINS.

bigsmile :banana:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:30 PM

Julie and Ed a Love Story Part 9

Yea, whatever the Ladies are drinking, and some Kamikazes, and keep the Kamikazes flowing.
Ed are you trying to get us drunk? think you might be able to take advantage of us.
Well Rita I am trying to get you girls drunk, but not trying to take advantage of any of you, just having some fun. Hell it can't get much better than this, Me with three beautiful woman.
He could be a keeper Julie,
Here comes the band, Come on lets dance,
You girls go, I will join in later.
OK ED YOU KNOW WHERE WE WILL BE.
COME ON DAWN, JULIE, LETS DANCE.
HI, IS ANYONE SITTING HERE?
NO, BUT THEY WILL BE BACK.
OK, I AM JUST GETTING A DRINK.
MY NAME IS BETH,
HI BETH, ED.
HELLO ED, GREAT BAND, LOVE THEIR MUSIC.
YEA ME TOO BETH.
JULIE I THINK SOME ***** IS TRYING TO PICK UP ED.
ITS OK RITA, LET IT GO, WE ARE NOT DATING, HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS.
LOOK AT HER, SHES ALL OVER HIM, SHE MIGHT OF WORE SOME UNDERWARE WITH THAT OUTFIT. SLUT.
BETH IT WAS NICE METTING YOU, I AM GOING TO DANCE.
OH SURE ED, BY YOURSELF?
NO THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE I WANT TO DANCE WITH.
YOU SURE ED, I WAS THINKING ABOUT LEAVING, BUT I NEED A RIDE.
ANY OTHER NIGHT I WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE BETH, BUT TONIGHT I AM SURE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL A CAB.
HEY GIRLS,
HI ED, GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US.
COME OVER HERE ED, WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK.
OK JULIE.
WHERE WE GOING NOW, I WANT TO GET SOME AIR, LETS GO ON THE PATIO.
OK JULIE.
Lets sit over here,
What's up Julie? are you ok?
Yes Ed, I am fine, I just wanted to be alone with you for a minute, I want you to kiss me like you did before.
I would like that Julie.
You really are a great kisser Ed, and I am very comfortable with you.
So are you Julie, and I like being with you a real lot.
LOOK RITA, THEIR MAKING OUT ON THE PATIO.
I THINK JULIE REALLY LIKES HIM DAWN, OR SHE IS REALLY HORNY, HA HA HA
NO RITA SHE LIKES HIM, I CAN TELL
YOUR RIGHT DAWN, I HAVEN"T SEEN THAT GLOW ON HER FACE IN A LONG, LONG TIME.
IT WOULD REALLY BE GOOD FOR HER TO LIKE SOMEONE AGAIN, ITS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE ROY DIED, AND THE OTHER GUYS SHE DATED HERE AND THERE WERE ALL JERKS, GOOD LOOKING BUT NO SUBSTANCE.
I really like the way you kiss Ed, I love to kiss, and I could kiss you all night.
I love to kiss too Julie, and really like kissing you, it feels right.
Yes it does Ed, it does feel right.
Are you happy Julie?
Very Ed, and you?
Very,,,,,,

:thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:29 PM

Fascination with what?huh

Love itself? The person? I don't get it......
bigsmile me neitherbigsmile

Tricky monkey.tongue2
blushing

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:28 PM

love is fascinating in itself..should a relationship be based on that, no.
Then we would all want to be in love with Paris Hilton or Tiger Woods.

Eh, I don't like girls and Tiger isn't my type.:wink: laugh

eh, illustration purposes...laugh laugh

If I was into girls I'd want one with an azz, not Paris.

bigsmile I agree. flowerforyou Azz is what I would want rather than Parisbigsmile

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:27 PM

Eh, I don't like girls and Tiger isn't my type.:wink: laugh
bigsmile Tiger isn't my type eitherflowerforyou

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:27 PM

flowerforyou laugh :thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:26 PM

Fascination with what?huh

Love itself? The person? I don't get it......
bigsmile me neitherbigsmile

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:25 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:24 PM

Julie and Ed a Love Story Part 8

Julie I think your phone is ringing,
Yea it is, its my friend Rita, Hello, Hi Rita, yea I know, I had to give Canada her shot, be there in 10.
Come on Ed, my friends Rita, and Dawn are at the bar, I was suppose to meet them there.
Ok. Julie lets go,
They know how to party Ed, I hope you can keep up,, ha ha
I will be fine Julie, I can party too,
Great, you will like them, they are both really hot, especially Dawn,
They can't be as hot as you Julie,
Thanks Ed, you know your really sweet, and I'm not all that, but I'm glad you think I am.
Don't forget your keys,
Got them right here, why you didn't like my thong, ha ha giggle
I haven't found anything I don't like about you, and just so you know you have a great a**,
Are you an a** man Ed?
Since you asked, yes I am,
See you later Canada, be a good girl, It's raining, lets hurry,
Wow I'm soaked,
Me too,
There they are,
Hey girls,
Hi Julie, and who is this handsome guy?
Rita, Dawn, meet my new friend Ed,
Hi, Ed
Hello Rita, Dawn, pleased to meet you,
What happened to the band?
Taking a break.
Julie I am going to use the bathroom, be right back.
Ok Ed,
All right Julie, what's going on, who's the hottie,
Yea Julie where did you find him? He's really cute,
Ok, you guys, hands off, I met him here,
And you took him home already, was he any good? ha ha ha ,
He just went with me to give Canada her shot, lucky he did, you won't believe what happened,
What, he made you cumm, ha ha ha
Stop it, lets just say he had his head up my butt,
What's that mean Julie,
Later, here he comes,
What's everyone drinking?
Are you buying Ed?
Yes Dawn I am,
I like him already,

:thumbsup:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:21 PM

:heart: Should love be based on fascination?:heart:

MirrorMirror's photo
Thu 12/17/09 01:19 PM

alright here is what we need girl, 2 flash lights, a pack of fags and a glow in the dark Yomega yo-yo. the plan is we head south by foot till we hit the border. from there we mark our expedition only under the shroud of night to avoid the unnecessary confrontations with over zealous border patrols. however, we would need to make haste of our efforts,because at this point the lack of ration preparation would be taking its toll. but don't be scared, it won't be much further until we reach our goal, the final push awaits our strife. the journey would now only be hindered through cerebral obstructions, so forward we must venture. step by step, we will march against the tides nature. so ignore the harsh winds and the chilling rain for i will shelter them for you. and you will sing the song you've sang a thousand times before, and sing them to me a thousand times more. and each time it would boost my moral greater than the previous. so let us jaunt in the sea of adventure till we grow old and weary. then we shall rest, and reminisce of the past over hazy smoke. and with our flash lights we would crave our legacy in to the stars. so let us drown in laughter of ever ever after and only let the heavens share our story. lol who's with me?laugh
drinker I'm with youbigsmile

MirrorMirror's photo
Wed 12/16/09 06:39 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVE AND SEX????
REPLY SOON.........
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
frown I dont know.huh I am just a little monkeybigsmile

MirrorMirror's photo
Wed 12/16/09 05:38 PM

Hi, new here! :)
waving

MirrorMirror's photo
Wed 12/16/09 05:37 PM

I can not answer this question...cuz I know I can't stop at a kiss, especially a good kiss!
drinker bigsmile drinker

MirrorMirror's photo
Wed 12/16/09 05:36 PM

you have a love interest on the net. You two have talked it up and now it's that magical time to meet. There's one problem, you have come to the realization that the relationship is not something that fits into your life right now. Would you be grown up about it and tell them or slip off into the cracks of the net or....?

*This does not pertain to me....lol Angel and I are way past the love interest stage! Hell, I have been living with her for 8 months. However, It did happen about a year before her on another site and I was just curious how you would handle it.
scared Dramascared