Community > Posts By > LadyValkyrie37

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:36 PM
I never said anything about being classy. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Shut up troll.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:33 PM

the names says it all

No it doesn't. Big_Jim believes in the philosophies of The Official Church of Satan that was founded by Anton LaVey even though he is not an official member of the church. LaVeyan Satanists are basically athiests. They do not believe in a diety called Satan. Satan to them is an ideal.... ideals which Big_Jim tried to clue you in on earlier in this thread... which you obviously didn't bother to read.

Now if we were talking about Luciferian Satanists then you would be right. Luciferian Satanists believe in a real diety called Satan and they worship Satan as their God.

As for me, I'm not a Satanist, LaVeyan or Luciferian... however I do agree with some of Anton LaVey's philosophies. But I do NOT worship any Diety named Satan.

You are nothing more than a troll. I suggest that anyone reading this just ignore this woman, 2much4u. Do NOT feed the trolls.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:25 PM

then stop posting on an open forum, and makeing judgement calls on people you don't know....

yup thad do it... i would totally stay out of your business..

tell it like it is...darlin' you won't find anyone that does it more than me... you're just upset because it oposes your point of view.

Hey quit your *****n at me and mind your own business and this is an open forum so take your broom and sweep away

How about if I take my broom & shove it up your a$$...

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:21 PM

lily it is beyond me, really, I had been forced into paganism as a child and all i have is really bad memories, so I do know a little and the bit I know I don't like, so there

Ok so the truth comes out. You had a horrible experience with Paganism as a child and ever since all Paganism to you is considered "satanic" and "of the devil." Well, guess what? I've had some pretty horrible experiences with Christians, Christian churches, and Christianity in general from the time I was a child into my adult life... and you know what? I did the whole thing of lumping all Christians into one basket so to speak for me to hate.... it gets really old after a while. Pretty soon a really great Christian pops their head up every once and a while and makes you rethink why you're hating all Christians. One day you will be asking yourself "Is it worth lumping all Pagans into one basket? Is it worth hating all of them just because a few treated me horribly?" One day you will get there my dear.

You can imagine what you want about me, but unless I actually told you the details you can only guess, and it isn't just one bad experience, and from your attitude I can tell that you are where you belong.
Anyone that worship satan is not a good person to me, and if you have a problem with that, that is your problem, not mine

I want to ask you something... do you believe that Big_Jim worships Satan just because he calls himself a Satanist? Do you believe I worship Satan just because I practice witchcraft even though I worship the Holy Trinity which I see as Father God, Mother Goddess (the Holy Spirit), and their son Jesus the annointed one? What to you is a Satanists EXACTLY? Give me details... what to you is a Satanist?

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:16 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Continue your debate, I am just watching from the nonjudgmental sideline

I just thought I would embrace the stereotype for my own amusement, hold on... Back in a sec. Got some churches to burn and some sacrifices to make.devil

laugh laugh
Just kidding.

Have fun doing that. I don't go to church. I am a Christian but churches in my area are out for money so I worship at home.

I really would like to see a church that isn't asking for money.

All churches ask for tithes but tithing is supposed to be a personal choice and is based on how much you can actually do with your financial situation. What I mean by they are out for money is that a lot of churches here actually have set amounts that you have to give. And unfortunately these churches use the money to better the lives of the pastor and the elders rather than use the money for helping the needy. There is one church here where all the members drive cadillacs and wear fancy clothes, yet I knew someone whos family went there, and because he died of AIDS they gave him a homeless persons burial. (you know, the whole unmarked box and grave thing.) That is the kind of thing that goes on here. I have seen churches that actually give their money to good causes. I would love to find one here.

The titheing was what I was referring to. It seems to be burned into every Christians brain to make sure they tithe. Some churches more than others push the titheing issue more. But I don't think I've come across financial greed within any church as you have. I'm sorry you've had to witness such things. I hope that one day you will find a church that you can call your home church.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:11 PM
LMFO!! Forget it! Nevermind! LMFAO! You are too much! laugh laugh laugh

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:02 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Continue your debate, I am just watching from the nonjudgmental sideline

I just thought I would embrace the stereotype for my own amusement, hold on... Back in a sec. Got some churches to burn and some sacrifices to make.devil

laugh laugh
Just kidding.

Have fun doing that. I don't go to church. I am a Christian but churches in my area are out for money so I worship at home.

I really would like to see a church that isn't asking for money.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:58 PM

Quote "True magic is neither black nor white. It's both because nature is both, loving and cruel, all at the same time. The only good or bad is in the heart of the witch. Life gives a balance of it's own."

That is exactly what I said... and you are b*tching about it.... take a pill lady. I just didn't have to quote the craft to do it....

What is your damage??

I asked you to clarify... in fact this is what I said... "You are quoting the Wiccan Rede, Lily, which by it's very title (Rede) means advice and counsel. The Wiccan Rede is advice not Holy Law. The Wiccan Rede also is for Wiccans... not all Pagans and Witches. Besides, I thought you said you don't claim yourself as a Wiccan? And what do you mean no such thing? No such thing as what exactly?" See I asked you to clarify... "no such thing as what exactly... you went off on a b!tching tangent on what your religion/spiritual path was... I figured you were evading my request for clarification. And I thought I'd make the point that you did indeed state that you were not a Wiccan because you are making it an issue to state The Wiccan Rede as though all Pagans and Witches abide by it. It was a legitimate observation.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:42 PM

I have met Michelle Belinger, she spoke at a PPD I did a few years back... she is a highly intelligent woman.

Personally...(ie... my opinion) there is no such thing.... Harm none do what thou will.... means exactly what it means.... I don't care if you pray to the Morgain or to Kalima or if you pray to the squirrel in your pack yard.... it is all dark, it is all light... follow the rule of three.... and you don't have to worry about messing with powers beyond your control. There is not dark or light, there is no good or evil... what is is and what isn't isn't.

You are quoting the Wiccan Rede, Lily, which by it's very title (Rede) means advice and counsel. The Wiccan Rede is advice not Holy Law. The Wiccan Rede also is for Wiccans... not all Pagans and Witches. Besides, I thought you said you don't claim yourself as a Wiccan? And what do you mean no such thing? No such thing as what exactly?

Wow... nit picky...

I have said alot of things..

Let me write a 15 page essay on what I believe or maybe i can clear it up in a few sentences, and people would actually be interested all the way threw.

I'm ecletic... I use Wicca, I use Celtic traditional, I use hellanic, I use buddhist, I use whatever my heart desires... yes the three fold law and the rede are law to ME... ME... MY OPINION... MINE. I don't think I can state that anymore.. I have said it many times.... MY OPINION....

I do not claim Wicca as I'm not wiccan... I do not claim christianity as I am not christian... I am Pagan... ecletic pagan.... Pagan.. latin origin, meaning country dweller... that is the "true" definition, that is what I call myself. Not Gardinarian, not Dianic, not Asatru, not any other sect of it... I am Pagan... as some are christians... not catholic, not baptist, not methodist, not anything but christian.

Does that make things clearer?

No more caffeine for you. Now let me make myself clear. I get irked beyond belief when do-gooder Pagans put down people like Michelle Belanger or any other Vampire or Left Hand Pather especially when they spout off The Wiccan Rede and/or the Three Fold Law. You know I really hate TV shows like "Charmed" and Movies like "The Craft" because silly little teeny boppers tend to think they are "how to's" to Wicca. However, there is a quote from the movie "The Craft" that I can't help but Quote "True magic is neither black nor white. It's both because nature is both, loving and cruel, all at the same time. The only good or bad is in the heart of the witch. Life gives a balance of it's own." I hate having to quote from that stupid movie but that quote sums it up well. All I can add to that is this... there is both good and evil within all of us. The key is to keep a balance between the two within us. Tip the balance too far either way and the spirit becomes unhealthy. And yes, I believe that one can be too good, because one would be denying what is naturally there the natural evil within. One needs to let the evil out every now and then. Life has a way of balancing it all out. Now to get back to Vampirism... Vampirism works exactly like Reiki, only in reverse. Someone has an overabundance of Chi(Prana) and another is in need of Chi(Prana). When the one who has an overabundance of Chi is willing the one who is in need of the Chi will take (drain/feed) the Chi from the other. That is Vampirism. No one is getting harmed. Now, I'm going to lay off the caffeine myself.grumble

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:25 PM

lily it is beyond me, really, I had been forced into paganism as a child and all i have is really bad memories, so I do know a little and the bit I know I don't like, so there

Ok so the truth comes out. You had a horrible experience with Paganism as a child and ever since all Paganism to you is considered "satanic" and "of the devil." Well, guess what? I've had some pretty horrible experiences with Christians, Christian churches, and Christianity in general from the time I was a child into my adult life... and you know what? I did the whole thing of lumping all Christians into one basket so to speak for me to hate.... it gets really old after a while. Pretty soon a really great Christian pops their head up every once and a while and makes you rethink why you're hating all Christians. One day you will be asking yourself "Is it worth lumping all Pagans into one basket? Is it worth hating all of them just because a few treated me horribly?" One day you will get there my dear.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:12 PM
Edited by LadyValkyrie37 on Sun 01/20/08 06:13 PM

I have met Michelle Belinger, she spoke at a PPD I did a few years back... she is a highly intelligent woman.

Personally...(ie... my opinion) there is no such thing.... Harm none do what thou will.... means exactly what it means.... I don't care if you pray to the Morgain or to Kalima or if you pray to the squirrel in your pack yard.... it is all dark, it is all light... follow the rule of three.... and you don't have to worry about messing with powers beyond your control. There is not dark or light, there is no good or evil... what is is and what isn't isn't.

You are quoting the Wiccan Rede, Lily, which by it's very title (Rede) means advice and counsel. The Wiccan Rede is advice not Holy Law. The Wiccan Rede also is for Wiccans... not all Pagans and Witches. Besides, I thought you said you don't claim yourself as a Wiccan? And what do you mean no such thing? No such thing as what exactly?

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:09 PM

I’m ambidextrous but I’m not a witch.

What would it mean to be a ambidextrous witch.

And can I become a witch by choice? Or do I have to be born a witch? Or ordained in some way?

These are serious questions.

I ask this because I was reading about a power of healing that a person can obtain. I can’t even recall the name of it now, but it has oriental origins. In any case, they say that anyone can “learn” it. But even so it cannot be self-taught and it can only passed on from one person who has this ability to another. I think it was Reiki? Or something like that. It a healing power that has nothing to do with religion but must be obtained in-person from a person who already has this power. Once you have the power then you can bestow it onto other. They say that it does not even require a belief in God, even atheist can use this power. Yet the healing power is still considered to be spiritual.

Anyway, I was wondering if the same thing is true of becoming a witch. If you weren’t born a witch can you become one by choice? And if so, can you just do it on your own, or do you need to be “bewitched” but someone who is already a witch. Or maybe even by a coven of witches?

I don’t know anything about it, and I imagine that there are different beliefs and traditions even among those who are witches.

Enlighten me, please. flowerforyou

No one is born a Witch no more than a person is born a chef. It is a path that one chooses. Now from time to time you might hear of the term "hereditary witch" being used by certain people. That term simply means a person was taught "the craft" by a close relative or gaurdian. Even though they have been taught the craft it doesn't make them a Witch. Kind of like reading the a cook book doesn't make one a chef. One has to dedicate their mind and spirit to the craft to be considered a Witch.

The practice of healing that you speak of is called Reiki. Mikao Usui developed Reiki in the mid 19th century Japan. Those who practice Reiki use a technique similar to the "laying on of hands." Practioners of Reiki will channel the life force within, which they call Chi or Prana, into a "healing energy" to the one who needs the healing. A Reiki practioner can treat themselves with this same healing process if needed. Many Reiki practitioners also undertake to observe the 5 Reiki Principles recommended by Mikao Usui which are as follows...

I - Just for today, I will not be angry.
Anger at others or oneself or at the whole world, creates serious blockages in one's energy. It is the most complex inner enemy.

Reiki is an excellent tool to remove anger blockages which have accumulated in the body over years, but it cannot remove the residue of current anger which occurs daily.

Letting go of anger. brings Piece into the Mind.

II - Just for today, I will not worry.
While anger deals with past and present events, worry deals with future ones. Although worry is not always a negative phenomena, endless worries may fill one's head, and each one bores a small hole in one's body and soul. While anger requires a focused Reiki treatment to remove obstacles, worry requires the energy to be spread throughout the entire body.

Letting go of worry, brings healing into the Body.

III - Just for today, I will be grateful.
Be grateful from your hart inward. Inner intention is the important element in this principle. Simple things as thanks, forgiveness, smile, good words, gratitude can improve others life and make them happy.

Being thankful brings Joy into the Spirit.

IV - Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Support yourself and your family respectably, without harming others. Earn a respectable living, live a life of honor.

Working Honestly brings Abundance into the Soul.

V- Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.

Honor your parents, honor your teachers, honor your elders.

Being Kind brings Love into the Will.

I hope this has been helpful to you, Abra. :smile:

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:35 PM
I would like to share with you, GeminiGoddess, an article about the "Ambidexterous Path" a.k.a. "The Path of Unified Duality." The article was written by author Michelle Belanger who is also a key figure in the Vampire and Gothic communities. Some of the books she has written are "Psychic Vampire Codex: A Manual of Magick and Energy Work", "The Psychic Energy Codex: A Manual For Developing Your Subtle Senses", and "Vampires in Their Own Words: An Anthology of Vampire Voices."

In perceived ethics and personal approach, practitioners of magick seem to fall into one of two paths: the Left Hand Path or the Right Hand Path. The two paths are often seen as being diametrically opposed to one another, and further, the Left Hand Path is generally associated with "black" magick whereas the Right Hand Path is generally associated with "white" magick The following short article explores the real meaning of these two approaches and posits the existence of a third, more unified approach.

The Left Hand Path affirms that each individual can be a god and that magick is worked by exerting the Will on the outside world. In the magick of the LHP, the practitioner does not supplicate divinities or powers outside of him- or herself. Rather, the practitioner acknowledges that he himself holds all the power he needs to change himself and the world around him. "My Will be done," is the anthem of the Left Hand Path, and these staunch individualists worship no power save the power of their Self.

The practitioners of the Right Hand Path generally accept that each person contains a spark of the Divine, but where the mortal individual is concerned, there are powers greater still. Gods and goddesses exist on a level far superior to humanity, and it is through their power and their will that magick is enacted. Thus, in the RHP, the practitioner declares, "Thy Will be done," supplicating the powers that be in order to achieve change within and without. When a working is complete, the individual expresses gratitude for the assistance lent to him or her by the deities who were the real power behind that working.

In general, most practitioners seem to feel that the paths fall into one of the two polarities: Left Hand or Right Hand. And yet, in my own experience, I would have to argue the existence of an Ambidexterous path that blends the elements of the two above extremes. The Ambidexterous Path is probably more appropriately called the Path of Unified Duality, and this is a path that may at first seem to be one of contradiction.

In the Path of Unified Duality, not only are both of the Left Hand and Right Hand approaches seen as true, but also they are seen as being true at the same time without conflict. Thus, in the Path of Unified Duality, the god without is the god within is the god without, each aspect simply being perceived from a different angle. As both the god that is the Self and the god that appears greater than the Self are one and the same, declaring "Thy Will be done" is identical to saying, "My Will be done." Both enact change and both sides are active regardless of which approach the individual is consciously taking. Thus, the power of the deity not only empowers the individual; simultaneously, the deity is the power of the individual and the indidual him- or herself.

Unsurprisingly, if I had to label my own approach in terms of such paths, I would have to say that I follow not the Left Hand Path and certainly not the Right Hand Path, but the Path of Unified Duality.

by Michelle Belanger

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:06 PM

hey lady, your **** stink too! and i never said i was christian you just assumed i was, but i ain't no devil worshipping cultistic biotch either

WHOA! BACK UP! When in the heck did I say that you were a Christian? I never said you were a Christian! Maybe certain other people assumed you were, but I did NOT! You evidently don't play well with other who do not believe exactly as you believe so why don't you just turn around and leave this thread and not come back.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:36 PM
I smell a fluffy bunny. laugh

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:33 PM

That's cool. I'm friends with many pagans, they're all nice. ^_~

Wouldn't you classify Asatru Paganesq or so??

Paganesq?! Is that even a word? You consider yourself an eclectic pagan and you didn't even know that Asatru is essentially Norse Paganism? noway

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:25 PM

do you have to wear horns?

You know, if you have nothing of substance to offer this conversation why are you even here?

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:23 PM

not in my bible, but I really don't think it is...lord's explanation seemed right

Oh I get it if it's not in the bible it's not true. I forgot The chiristian bible is the key to ALL of life's questions whether or not you believe in it or not... Thanks...

I am a Satanist.

devil

satanist is not a religion

Technically, this is true. If you are not a member of a recognized, registered, organized, group of people, espousing the same ideology, then you have no religion, per se.

And who or what makes the judgement as to what is a religion and what isn't?

The government and what they give 5013c's to... that is how you can be reqognized as a church threw their eyes... I'm not sure if The church of Satan has made the "list" yet... Pagan has (well technically Wicca) However I personally see no reason why they couldn't if they pushed it...(If they are already not..again I'm not sure about this)

With your same ideals... I guess if it's not in the government's handbook of acceptable religions then I guess it's not a religion then now is it? The government can lick my anus after I take a nice long sh!t.

And please do NOT lump all of Paganism with Wicca. Wicca is a Specific Pagan religion that has indeed been officially acknowledged by the US military and the US Government. However, there are many of religions under the umbrella of Paganism that by your ideals are not officially recognized by the US Government. But in my opinion, just because my government doesn't officially acknowledge them doesn't make them any less of a legitimate religion.

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:11 PM

I am a Satanist.

devil

Technically, this is true. If you are not a member of a recognized, registered, organized, group of people, espousing the same ideology, then you have no religion, per se.

And who or what makes the judgement as to what is a religion and what isn't?

LadyValkyrie37's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:53 PM

I am a Satanist.

devil

I disagree with you.

LaVeyan Satanism is a religion... their diety is SELF.
Luciferian Satanism (a.k.a. Luciferian Witchcraft) is a religion... their diety is SATAN.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 23 24