Community > Posts By > alleoops

no photo
Tue 09/19/17 10:56 AM
Really? I guess the city is no place for it. Have to go rural I guess.

no photo
Tue 09/19/17 10:49 AM
Littleofftopic

I read a story about a woman in Fla being fined by the city, I think it was Miami. She was completely off grid. No water, electricity, nothing from the city. The city of claimed it was not sanitary. Never heard the
final results.

no photo
Tue 09/19/17 10:42 AM
I liked the part where he scolded the UN on human rights.
It's about time.

no photo
Tue 09/19/17 09:07 AM
Corruption run amuck.frustrated

no photo
Tue 09/19/17 08:05 AM
Just watched Trump address the UN. The kind of leadership we need and the world needs too. Tells it like it is. Trump haters probably won't like it
though...too bad.
What say you?

no photo
Mon 09/18/17 09:58 PM

Well, I wasn't offended and I have picked cotton.

Lol

I've shucked corn, speared tobacco, got the bales in from the field, snapped peas, but not cotton.

Hot days in east Texas, was no fun.sad2

no photo
Mon 09/18/17 04:51 PM

I'm not crazy, Sheldon's Mom had me tested.

I am. Oh,I wish I was in the in the land of cottondrool

no photo
Mon 09/18/17 12:11 PM
Well, I wasn't offended and I have picked cotton.

no photo
Mon 09/18/17 08:13 AM
drinker

laugh

no photo
Mon 09/18/17 06:35 AM
African-American university students offended by cotton

The president of Lipscomb University issued a public apology after an untold number of African American students were offended by a dinner table centerpiece made from stalks of cotton.

Yes, good readers – a group of college students was triggered by the fabric of our lives.

The president of Lipscomb University issued a public apology after an untold number of African American students were offended by a dinner table centerpiece made from stalks of cotton.

Yes, good readers – a group of college students was triggered by the fabric of our lives.

Randy Lowry, president of the Christian university based in Nashville, had invited African-American students to his home for dinner last week.

One student who attended the gathering posted a diatribe on Instagram – along with a photo of the “offensive” centerpiece.

“We were very offended,” the student wrote. “My friend … asked why there was cotton on the table as the centerpiece. His response was that he didn’t know, he seen it before we did, he kind of thought it was ‘fallish’, THEN he said, “it ISNT INHERENTLY BAD IF WERE ALL WEARING IT.”
Lipscomb University is doing a grave disservice by apologizing to a bunch of young people feigning to be victims of Lord knows what.

By the way, what’s wrong with collard greens and cornbread and macaroni and cheese? Back home in Deep South we don’t call that “black meals” or “white meals.” We just call that good eatin’.

slaphead

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 04:51 PM
Close the embassyshades

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 03:17 PM

Top US diplomat says closing Embassy in Cuba 'under review'

NEW YORK (AP) — The Trump administration is considering closing down the recently reopened U.S. Embassy in Havana following a string of unexplained incidents harming the health of American diplomats in Cuba, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday.

September 17, 2017

Tillerson's comments were the strongest indication to date that the United States might mount a major diplomatic response, potentially jeopardizing the historic restart of relations between the U.S. and Cuba. The two former foes reopened embassies in Washington and Havana in 2015 after a half-century of estrangement.

"We have it under evaluation," Tillerson said of a possible embassy closure. "It's a very serious issue with respect to the harm that certain individuals have suffered. We've brought some of those people home. It's under review."

Of the 21 medically confirmed U.S. victims — diplomats and their families — some have permanent hearing loss or concussions, while others suffered nausea, headaches and ear-ringing. Some are struggling with concentration or common word recall, The Associated Press has reported .

Some victims felt vibrations or heard loud sounds mysteriously audible in only parts of rooms, leading investigators to consider a potential "sonic attack." Others heard nothing but later developed symptoms.

Tillerson once called the events "health attacks," but the State Department has since used the term "incidents" while emphasizing the U.S. still doesn't know what has occurred. Cuba has denied any involvement or responsibility but stressed it's eager to help the U.S. resolve the matter.

The U.S. has said the tally of Americans affected could grow as more cases are potentially detected. The last reported incident was on Aug. 21, according to a U.S. official briefed on the matter. The official wasn't authorized to discuss the matter publicly and requested anonymity.

A decision to shutter the embassy, even temporarily, would deal a demoralizing blow to the delicate detente that President Barack Obama and Cuban leader Raul Castro announced in late 2014. The next year, embassies were reopened and restrictions on travel and commerce eased — signs of a warming relationship that displeased some hard-liners in Cuba's government. President Donald Trump has reversed some of the changes, but left many in place.
The incidents have frightened Havana's tight-knit diplomatic community, raising concerns about the potential scope. At least one other country, France, has tested embassy staff for potential sonic-induced injuries, the AP has reported.

Canadian diplomat in Cuba also suffered hearing loss

The Canadian government said Thursday that at least one Canadian diplomat in Cuba also has been treated for hearing loss following disclosures that a group of American diplomats in Havana suffered severe hearing loss that U.S. officials believe was caused by an advanced sonic device.

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 03:03 PM
and who knows, he may be the janitor there soon.
Good post as usual, Ciretom.

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 12:56 PM
He should hope he never needs a cop but, by his looks, he will.

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 10:24 AM

Just what we needed to seal the deal The poster child for narcissism in this country. Bill really did a number on her.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl really? really!?

does the name TRUMP not mean anything to people? You know the man who never takes responsibility for any of the crap he creates? The man who puts his name on EVERYTHING he works with. The man who makes personal attacks against ANYONE who challenges him. The man who insists any bad press about him is FAKE NEWS?

I guess, once again, the penis outranks the vagina.

Narcissism poster child... thats hilarious
rofl rofl rofl rofl

offtopic Trump is not the subject.offtopic

Clinton losing to Trump is and someone mentioned narcissism,, so it all fits in....:wink:

close but not quite.ohwell

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 10:17 AM
Edited by alleoops on Sun 09/17/17 10:18 AM

Just what we needed to seal the deal The poster child for narcissism in this country. Bill really did a number on her.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl really? really!?

does the name TRUMP not mean anything to people? You know the man who never takes responsibility for any of the crap he creates? The man who puts his name on EVERYTHING he works with. The man who makes personal attacks against ANYONE who challenges him. The man who insists any bad press about him is FAKE NEWS?

I guess, once again, the penis outranks the vagina.

Narcissism poster child... thats hilarious
rofl rofl rofl rofl

offtopic Trump is not the subject.offtopic

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 10:15 AM
I was sick for days sick

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 09:10 AM

IDIOT laugh

no photo
Sun 09/17/17 08:08 AM
September 17, 2017

Fed-up Illinois legislators head for the exit in big numbers

CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois residents aren't the only ones throwing up their hands at the gridlock and increasingly polarized politics that have defined state government in recent years. More and more, fed-up and frustrated Illinois legislators are heading for the exits.

More than two-dozen legislators have either resigned months into the current session or say they won't seek re-election. They are Democrats and Republicans, rank-and-file moderates and those in leadership posts.

It's an exodus longtime Statehouse observers say is unusual not just for the high number of lawmakers leaving, but for the reasons many legislators are giving. They include frustration with not being able to reach compromises, the stress of the two-year budget impasse, year-round campaigning and a more hostile and vocal public.

Retiring Republican Rep. Steve Andersson says it's "a toxic environment."

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 09:03 PM

Well if some people get their way they will stop teaching kids history, or it will be so opinionated that it won't matter. Any president that may have owned a slave will be left out even tho it was legal and acceptable at the time. Christoper Columbus for get about that. The Indians were fighting other tribes for thousands of years before white people showed up, and the Indians were fighting them as much as they were fighting them. Tom Saywer Huck Fin, forget about that even tho they've been teaching it for years. And they might as well not teach English class. And we know science can be dangerous and go against religion so can't teach that. Instead of learning and showing how things can be some people would rather live in their own little world, pushing only their ideas and not at least letting others have their views.
well said... to bad the left has an 8 year advantage on warping children's minds

Just Fyi, in case you didn't realize it: public schools are entirely locally controlled. The agenda and the textbooks are all selected by your local (mostly Republican) state legislatures. The President has no direct say in any of it. So if you were afraid that what you are seeing around you these days is the result of Obama's years in office, be assured, it's the opposite, if anything. Blame your local Governors and other nearby leadership.

wrong again... the government sets the standards the states impliment...

He is so smart...I bet he learns something new every daylaugh