Community > Posts By > alleoops

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 05:09 PM
He should. He came out of that rat den.
Right now looks like he's got more money than they do.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 04:56 PM

Maybe they can get an epic wave of tourism to flood their economy with tons of money and balance out the little dilemma they have. :thumbsup: smokin smoke another one!

you know, they would waste that money too.
Corruption kills laugh

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 04:52 PM
laugh

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 03:29 PM
Gov. Rauner to borrow up to $6B to pay off late bills

Gov. Bruce Rauner acknowledged Thursday that Illinois has no choice but to borrow up to $6 billion to tackle a financial crisis largely caused by excessive borrowing, reversing earlier declarations that the state with the nation’s worst credit rating wouldn’t take on more debt under his watch.

The Republican governor said in a statement that he changed his mind from statements this summer because the budget the Democrat-controlled Legislature approved in July over his veto is still not balanced, despite an income-tax hike. Included in that budget is a provision granting Rauner authority to borrow the money.

“My preferred solution has always been for state government to reform its spending, and for a strong, competitive economy to grow family incomes faster than the cost of government,” Rauner said. “We’re choosing to exercise borrowing authority because it’s better to have Wall Street carry our debt than Main Street Illinois.”

The Commission on Government Forecasting and Accountability, the Legislature’s bipartisan budget agency, determined last month that $5.5 billion of the debt is assessed a 12 percent annual late-payment interest fee. Despite Illinois’ low credit rating, the commission believes borrowing $6 billion would carry a 6.5 percent rate or less.

That means interest payments of no more than $2.5 billion over a 12-year repayment schedule for bonds compared with as much as $8 billion at the current rate.

Comptroller Susana Mendoza, the state’s check writer, said the action will mean an end to “pouring gasoline on a $2 million fire,” referring to the daily interest payments for which taxpayers are on the hook.

“It’s going to give me an opportunity to provide some immediate relief to many providers who have waited an unconscionable period of time to get paid for services they’ve already provided to the people of Illinois,” the Democrat said in a telephone interview.

The backlog tripled in size during a two-year standoff over an annual budget between Rauner and Democrats who control the Legislature. Rauner also called Thursday for lawmakers to return to Springfield this fall to help him fix shortfalls. Sen. Donne Trotter, a Democratic assistant majority leader from Chicago who sponsored the borrowing plan, said spending authority was added to allow Rauner to cut because lawmakers couldn’t get the governor’s Cabinet members to suggest spending reductions last spring.

A Utopian Death Spiralslaphead

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 03:11 PM

Is it normal to carry an axe when shopping ...he sounds mentally unstable and paranoid .. probably sniffing too much glue/paint thinners . Hope is victim will recover.

Axe, don't leave home with out it.laugh

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 03:10 PM

Is it normal to carry an axe when shopping ...he sounds mentally unstable and paranoid .. probably sniffing too much glue/paint thinners . Hope is victim will recover.
.. I know that's what I was thinking who carries an axe I usually bring a handgun...lol.. not to make light of a serious situation poor poor do-gooder..
He must be all broke up over it..oops.. a little too early for Humpty Dumpty jokes..yup...sorry.. must really get a filter
Cali is liberal, so no guns.. but I'm sure there's a good reason as to why a homeless dude carries an axe...
perhaps in America
you know, here texas alone, we have about 7 times more people here than what's on your island... Cali has more people with less land.... that could be a cause right there... the more people are cramped, the worse they can be...
.. and here up in Canada. we have more land than we know what to do with..
But we like it that way not an open invitation to you Yankees..lol.. except for you (moe)your pretty cool you can visit anytime..

No, Moe has an ankle monitor.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 01:17 PM
Let no good deed go unpunished.

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 01:09 PM
Maybe he will name it "Gulagistan".

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 07:37 AM
HSA, is that the health savings account where you pay and build up
money to cover common medical expenses? Those seem to work, or did.
The deductibles are way to high too. What ever happened to to
Tort reform?

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 06:50 PM
Edited by alleoops on Wed 09/06/17 06:53 PM

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 06:10 PM
Edited by alleoops on Wed 09/06/17 06:12 PM
With all of the hurricane disasters happening, I wonder if Bill and
Hilary will start the Clinton Foundation going to help the victims?
They did such a good job in Haiti. ohwell

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 04:02 PM

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 02:55 PM
just another liberal program to line someones pocket

no photo
Tue 09/05/17 08:13 PM
I am for universal health care for everyone, everyone that pays into it.
The cost to each would be based on income, but everyone should pay.
No free loaders

no photo
Tue 09/05/17 08:02 PM
Let's start a petition to make petitions illegal.
but, don't quote me on thatshades

no photo
Tue 09/05/17 03:38 PM
California's healthcare will be great for everyone. Even illegals will get free care. It's going to be wonderful as soon as they can increase every ones taxes. They got to find an extra 2.5 billion somewhere.ohwell

no photo
Mon 09/04/17 11:41 AM
I hope more will follow...bigsmile

no photo
Mon 09/04/17 11:39 AM
Eye and Ms, if single payer health care sounds good to you, you might want to move to California. I hear they have single payer health care there. ohwell

no photo
Mon 09/04/17 08:15 AM
Madonna reveals move to Portugal, teases new music

Madonna is out of the U.S. The musician informed her fans on social media that she’s relocated to Portugal for the foreseeable future.

The news comes from the 59-year-old star’s Instagram, where she posted two images with captions explaining that she’s moved to a new country after falling in love with the “energy.”

“The energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film LOVED and making New Music!!!” she wrote. “This will be the next Chapter in My Book! It’s time to conquer the world from a different vantage point!!”
A spokesperson for Madonna explained to The Associated Press that the star first became infatuated with the country in 2004 after ending a tour there. She’s originally from Michigan but has been living in New York for several years.

drinker

no photo
Mon 09/04/17 08:11 AM
and have meaning :thumbsup: