Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/04/15 01:06 AM
"Rumours" will become reality ONE DAY. The bible's prohecies are true. Wake up, the expiry date of this earth is not far !

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/04/15 12:38 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 06/04/15 12:40 AM

why would the US government want to take out ISIS, after all the US created and funds them. how many times did we "accidentally" air drop supplys to ISIS? they dont want to take them out because of all the profiteers of war, thats why they want to keep fighting and feeding the military industrial complex.
Same thing applies to boko haram, Al shabab and other 'branches' of ISIS. To me, Obama isnt innocent. Something is certainly fishing covertly and American will wake up in rude shock after the damage has been done

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/03/15 11:00 AM

here's one uche, how do you pronounce this...

photi.............?

uche --- a photier of men...
lol. The onus(another nonsense English word) lies (another paradox) on you to explain whatever "photier" stands for. And you have 24 hours to so do, else.....

ph - as in photo = f
o - as in women = i
ti - as in nation . = sh........all together = fish

uche --- a fisher of men....

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/03/15 08:45 AM
There are decent and VERY decent men in mingle2. The problem is that some men, my humble self inclusive are shy to say what we want. So, dont wait to recieve the mail, send friendship request to whoever God leads you to. Shalom

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/03/15 08:35 AM
Every woman is actually beautiful. The problem is that some men have 'bad' eye sight

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:42 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 06/03/15 02:43 AM

Why not get one from the US? Well America, apparently fund them anyway?
Its shocking that Americans have not yet demystified who Obama REALLY is and his REAL sinister intentions for America. The enemies not without now, they are WITHIN !!!!!! It would be too late to cry when the head is off

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/03/15 01:26 AM

not sure Pakistan is ready to commit Suicide yet!
Even yesterday, someone commited suicide. Nothing is impossible. But ISIS might have caused a great harm before the hangman comes with his rope.

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:50 AM

here's one uche, how do you pronounce this...

photi.............?

uche --- a photier of men...
lol. The onus(another nonsense English word) lies (another paradox) on you to explain whatever "photier" stands for. And you have 24 hours to so do, else.....

ph - as in photo = f
o - as in women = i
ti - as in nation . = sh........all together = fish

uche --- a fisher of men....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Argoooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:58 AM

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:51 AM

Dandy.
How?

U.S. boots on the ground?
You want ANOTHER U.S. ground war in the Middle East?

Start dropping nukes now?

The United States of America is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in War.

We get a pass on the WWII thing, because ... you know:
- it was a World War, &
- we were the only nation that had them.

If we as indifferent to nuking diaper-heads as we were about nuking little yellow people; what do you think that will do to our standing in this globalizing world?
I am in no where oblivious of the restricting laws on uses of nukes and other extremely lethal arsenals. Nor am I advocating another 'bush' war in the middle east. But a doctrine of necessity should be 'enacted' to deal "lawlessly with those lawless savages who knows no law and doesnt obey any either

""lawlessly with those lawless savages who knows no law and doesnt obey any either"

Does that include China's claim over the South China Sea?
No. ISIS alone

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:40 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/02/15 10:49 AM

Dandy.
How?

U.S. boots on the ground?
You want ANOTHER U.S. ground war in the Middle East?

Start dropping nukes now?

The United States of America is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in War.

We get a pass on the WWII thing, because ... you know:
- it was a World War, &
- we were the only nation that had them.

If we as indifferent to nuking diaper-heads as we were about nuking little yellow people; what do you think that will do to our standing in this globalizing world?
I am in no way oblivious of the restricting laws on uses of nukes and other extremely lethal arsenals. Nor am I advocating another 'bush' war in the middle east. But a doctrine of necessity should be 'enacted' to deal "lawlessly" with those lawless savages who know no law and dont obey any either

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:26 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/02/15 09:30 AM

Pakistan's A.Q. Kahn is a notorious nuclear weapons proliferator.
But ISIL going nuclear would be suicidal.

ISIL occupies the Buttfupistans of the globe; land the U.S. would not hesitate to nuke if preserving U.S. national sovereignty required it.

And to give you an idea of just how lethal our nuclear triad (land based nuclear missiles, our B1 & B2 bombers, and our nuclear powered nuclear armed submarines) is, ONE Minute Man missile has more explosive power than all the explosives used in WWII by all sides; including the nukes we dropped on Japan.
Thats great. But pre-emptive hard "strike" on ISIS now by The US would save nine stitches. Bearing in mind that US is their target anytime soon.

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:29 AM
With the rise of ISIS in west Asia, one is afraid to the extent that perhaps they might get access to a nuclear arsenal from states like Pakistan. ISIS recently said it could attempt to buy its first nuclear weapon within a year and that it might come from Pakistan. The Islamic state has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilayah (official) in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:41 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/02/15 05:57 AM

Seems the English language is working for us, considering the fact that we are not a third world country.
Provocateur? well, "third world country" definition is relative. It depends on the side of the 'pole' or terminal you started your 'counting'. You are living in the fourth world country, from my axis here

Do you ever make any sense??
Lol!! Thats exactly the lunacy of this nonsen** known as English language. Now, imagine; "make any sense" make-up, make-believe, make-do, makeover, make-shift, makeweight, make-work, make progress, make love, make move, make off, make out, make it, make a day, etc, etc, etc. Nobody is "making sense" This is simply crazy, crazy, crazy!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 03:39 AM

Seems the English language is working for us, considering the fact that we are not a third world country.
Provocateur? well, "third world country" definition is relative. It depends on the side of the 'pole' or terminal you started your 'counting'. You are living in the fourth world country, from my axis here

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 03:08 AM

Uche, be brave for me
I would, if only I could. Its irresistible, involuntarily. Tears tears red eyes

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:59 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/02/15 03:03 AM

It's the lunacy of the English language. English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplants, nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France. Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore it's paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing; grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth? One goose, two geese. So one moose, two meese? .Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not amend? .If teachers taught, why don't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? Sometimes I think all English speakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which, an alarm goes off by going on. English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all. You are free to add your own observations about the paradoxes thats called English language

you're thinking too much, uche...:tongue:
Hahahaha. You never knew the literal meaning of my name in our local dialect is "think". My parent named me "Uchenna" and names have ways of influencing bearers' behaviours and even destinies!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:48 AM
Onion has a way of 'extracting' tears from my eyes. Therefore, count me out

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:44 AM

Thinking ... we don't have a thread for (near) dates gone wrong? Maybe none of us wants to be reminded ... :tongue:
But if you wanna have a rant, feel free to join the happy crowd!

I had a nice one just now. Thank god I hadn't invested time in him, apart from exchanging a mere few lines on a dating-site ...

Had this dude asking if he could call me ... So I'm thinking OK, why not. Why waste time on a site, just hear his voice, see if the convo works. Could be a time saver. So I gave him my number.
That was yesterday.
Nothing.
Oh well, no skin of my nose. Found it odd nonetheless. Normally a guys phones right away when he asks and is given a phone number.

Just now, 5-ish PM.., just after office hours, two phone calls, 'private number'. I missed both calls. Had a voicemail though, curious to hear the voice, assuming it's this bloke.
Speaking very very quietly, as if he doesn't want to be overheard:
"I'm calling private (no number recognition), because of my work for government, blabla..."

Right. Working for government means you can't make a phone call from your own cell???
Now understand why he didn't phone yesterday - Sunday. Prolly at home with the missus.

Think I'm gonna put Cancers on the "No Go" list too...
Always thought they were faithful to the bone, they're supposed to be. My Cancer ex hubby was. Don't think he ever even looked at another woman but me. Adored the ground I walked on.
But a couple of encounters have made me change my mind about Cancers ohwell

With Virgo on the "No Go" list as well, leaves me with another Taurus or a Capricorn to choose from laugh
Never endeavoured those waters before ...

Apart from that, why do ppl waste someone's effing time? Thank god it wasn't much time, lol.
But is it any wonder that dating simply just sux, to me it does anyway. Never liked it, not when I was a teen/young adult either. Too much BS going on.
Thank goodness, you just 'escaped' a con man's noose

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:26 AM

ANY language can be skewed-up; but ja, English is easily an example.

I dont think so. Make an attempt and see how "easy" it is

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25