Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:01 AM
That I want to migrate to America. Not even in my dream would i think of such

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:56 AM
Someone who would help me to delete mails from scammers. Its getting too much for me

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:48 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Sun 06/21/15 09:49 AM
Its ok for the west who rejected peaceful christianity. Anything that would stop pervertions like same s*x marria is welcomed. Anybody who rejects the God of peace MUST accept the god of war

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/19/15 01:35 PM

Glad you had a safe ride in and out Uche I kind of cringe listening to the commuter traffic and hear the sirens. Thank God I am retired. Send you a nice cold tea and tell you to put your feet up. glasses
I 'envy' you! Looking forward to 22 years ahead when I 'm due for retirement. Too long for my liking (twists face and sighs) well, i will accept the cold tea with thanks. But how on earth will you send it to reach me now now now. Lest I forget, I m a bad dancer despite being a guitarist in the church band!!!

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/19/15 01:19 PM
I am so happy its friday. Rising up as early as 5am daily. Pray till 5:30 (morning devotion), take my bath, tea for breakfast, drives to the office and gets there @ 7:30 am, attend to people's endless complaints and pains, writing reports and etc etc etc. Coming back @ 1800hrs (6 pm) From monday to friday. I am grateful to God for sound health and the grace to be instrumental in solving humanity's problems in my little corner. Ahhh, Thank God its friday!!!

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:36 PM

With the rise of ISIS in west Asia, one is afraid to the extent that perhaps they might get access to a nuclear arsenal from states like Pakistan. ISIS recently said it could attempt to buy its first nuclear weapon within a year and that it might come from Pakistan. The Islamic state has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilayah (official) in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region

One needs a nuclear missile launching device and a meticulous control system to effectively carry out a nuclear attack. I don't see any possibility of ISIS buying nuclear device from Pak.

Actually, the opposite is true. Nukes don't need to be accurate because they do so much damage. A Scud missile or similar would probably work just fine.

However, when you are dealing with a group who considers suicide practical and uses "low tech", just drag the bomb into a tunnel you have dug under a border or put it in the bottom of a fishing boat.
Very true

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:05 PM

With the rise of ISIS in west Asia, one is afraid to the extent that perhaps they might get access to a nuclear arsenal from states like Pakistan. ISIS recently said it could attempt to buy its first nuclear weapon within a year and that it might come from Pakistan. The Islamic state has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilayah (official) in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region

One needs a nuclear missile launching device and a meticulous control system to effectively carry out a nuclear attack. I don't see any possibility of ISIS buying nuclear device from Pak.
And you think its IMPOSSIBLE? I dont think so!!. ISIS has demostrated their ability to do more than the world thought they could. For your information, they are coming for the US. The US can continue to live in denial if they wish

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:15 AM

JaiG, You were deep and detailed.
But I am seeing solution only in this quote by you-

"Simple: In today's complexity, the enemy is not who it seems; not really the Mullah's who are against women acquiring any level of freedom. The Mullah's voice will start fading as and when the larger world takes a more united approach."

The total per day crimes all over the world are probably more than by ISIS. Then why ISIS is so remarked and discussed?
Because it had attracted, united and brain washed the youth for inhumanity at one platform.

The world need a will, unity and management which can counter that of ISIS. ISIS is successful in what the world's thinkers, politicians failed.

Solution lies in ISIS's strategy itself. Is it practical?
Will some thing precipitate soon?
To be seen.

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:35 AM
Pray and ask God to comfort you by giving you a good, caring and lovely husband

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/17/15 01:31 AM
Is John Jihad dead?

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/16/15 12:54 AM
And where do christian men hid theirs?

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/16/15 12:52 AM
Put you picture if you are bold about it

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/16/15 12:32 AM
Experience, intuition, age and close parent-child relationship are the factors that make parents 'soothsayers' lol!. We knew what they were up to because we 've been through it all before they uttered the first sound at birth

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/15/15 03:51 AM
No wonder why Africa is backward. Third world really!!

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/15/15 01:44 AM
Yea Conrad, they (South Africa) are equally guilty of xenophobia 'genocide' .Thief hardly catches fellow thief

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/15/15 12:40 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 06/15/15 12:41 AM
Can the South Africa authority arrest president Omar Al-Bashir of Sudan who was indicted by ICC?. ICC ordered for his arrest since 2009 for his role in the Darfur conflict / genocide which killed over 400,000 civillians and displaced millions. Do South African have the WILL to hand him over? or will they see it as one of those "west's many atrocities / gang up against Africa and Africans"?

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/15/15 12:40 AM
Can the South Africa authority arrest president Omar Al-Bashir of Sudan who was indicted by ICC?. ICC ordered for his arrest since 2009 for his role in the Darfur conflict / genocide which killed over 400,000 civillians and displaced millions? Do South African have the WILL to hand him over? or will they see it as one of those "west's many atrocities / gang up against Africa and Africans"?

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/13/15 11:48 AM
Here comes a reply. Welcome

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/13/15 11:45 AM
Mingle2 is interesting, join us and enjoy it

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/13/15 11:41 AM
Happy birthday RockGnome

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25