Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:31 PM

.. the wife is usually the one doing the laundry... and dictating what the other one should be doing..lol..ok

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/25/15 12:04 PM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 06/25/15 12:27 PM

What if it wasnt rumour afterall?

It's no ones business

And YES that story is fake

So, the OP read a fake story and thought that it was real.

rofl

it was reposted on Nairaland-Forum and some Nigerian Site!
it was also copied from western newspapers where I got it

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/25/15 11:48 AM

oh God, oh God, oh ALLLLLLLaaaaaahhhhh Aaaakkkkkbbbbhhhhaaaarrrrr!

Beware!!!, God is a consuming fire as depicted by your post. He will NOT hold him guiltless that profane His holy and sacred name whether the story is true or "fake"

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/24/15 11:36 PM

It's no ones business

And YES that story is fake

So, the OP read a fake story and thought that it was real.

rofl

I thought Dodo is in one remote village in China? Lol

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:28 PM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 06/24/15 12:29 PM
"Its appointed unto men once to die, after that comes judgement" Dont be deceived

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:17 PM

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:01 PM
Why not? When Obama is practically begging them instead of negotiating from superior power level. They probably have the nuke already anyway

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/24/15 11:51 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 06/24/15 11:53 AM

Probably had a loud neighbor
that ticked him offbigsmile
No.He was being truthful. "Thou shalt not call the name of the Lord thy God in vain" Dont you believe the bible?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:23 AM

It might be somebody's business if someone calls out the wrong human name...

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 12:31 PM
Racism runs in the blood of most white people. Even here in mingle2

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 12:23 PM

Might want to check your sources lol. People here check them.

OP you are in a different country. I am born and bred Texan. Won't happen. I am a Christian Texan (born and raised)...not going to stand
It will not stand like you said. Neither will calling the name of God in vain stand

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 11:09 AM

Islam has come to take by force of sword what christianity couldnt take by peace. America and Europe rejected the God of peace and freedom. Hence the god of force is now the altanative. Once you reject the light, darkness becomes the inevitable choice. Enjoy the arrival of ISIS

Generalizing much? What is your country doing to help?
ofcourse, there are few exceptions here and there. But a situation where most western countries legalize sexual perversions and every conceivable moral decadence. And went further to export such evils and even threaten any country that prohibits their satanic "freedom" and "human right" with sanctions. Isis is the alternative where righteousness is hated

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:47 AM
Islam has come to take by force of sword what christianity couldnt take by peace. America and Europe rejected the God of peace and freedom. Hence the god of force is now the altanative. Once you reject the light, darkness becomes the inevitable choice. Enjoy the arrival of ISIS

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:35 AM

I still want to know how they would catch them laugh
Simple! Bug the room

Kind of perverted in itself
Ya, its

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:26 AM
"Seems"? Its not a hoax. Www.newslo.com/gods-name-during intercouse

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:15 AM
Poverty is a curse but terrorism is worse

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:08 AM

I still want to know how they would catch them laugh
Simple! Bug the room

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 07:22 AM
Lets say he erred in being gender selective. Both men and women might be "guilty" of the alleged "crime" I think God's name is sacred and calling such holy name shouldnt be an expression of sexual climax. To be factual, its just isnt apt, sentiments apart

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/23/15 12:47 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/23/15 12:57 AM
American televangelist, John Hagee, has accused women who call the name of God during sex as saying the name of God in vain, a transgression, he believes, should be punishable by imprisonment. In an interview with newslo.com, Hagee, founder of the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, said:"if you are asking about my personal opinion, there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God's name than women who use it during sex. This is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of. "If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail. That would be a fine example of God's wrath aimed at what is, in my opinion, a terrible misuse of our maker's good name" Bible expressly forbids calling the name of God in vain. The word "vain" means "for no reason" or "useless", he explained. Whats your thought?

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:09 AM
At last, they have agreed with the bible that this earth shall pass away. We look forward for a new heaven and new earth. Let that happen TODAY!!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25