Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 01:02 AM

3.5 laugh laugh
Debbie, show your working

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 12:55 AM

Solve this maths and show your working. 6-1*0+2\2=?

Too busy working to solve... :tongue:
Alriiiight. Remember to show your profile picture too!. Tired of "Ask me for my photo"

uche9aa's photo
Fri 07/31/15 12:35 AM
Solve this maths and show your working. 6-1*0+2\2=?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 02:35 PM

nice msg sir. hoping all guys this days have the same thinking as u. but i cant blame the guys if some women already offer sex.
I am encoursged by this response from a sincere lady. Truth is bitter but it cures. Thanks a lot

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 12:00 PM

Awww, Uche, I still :heart: you, sweetie. You are my good friend. flowerforyou :heart: waving
Ok oooo. I believe, afterall I am a believer. Lol

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 10:33 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 07/29/15 10:52 AM
This is no 1pdD's thread. IamWhoIam always stalking this no1phD. Its for good though. I aint jealous!, just observing from far distance. Hahahahahaha!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 10:24 AM

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 10:19 AM
If only he knew how we despise him. His repugnant gay crusade is abomination in Africa. He cant fool Americans again even if third term is allowed

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 10:11 AM
Space booked. I will comment when I have enough GB to watch all those documentaries

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 06:04 AM

can love be pure without sex to compliment it
A resounding YES!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 04:58 AM

rofl rofl

Uche, you should be so happy...6 pages and still no sex happening...:laughing:
No, vigilance helped me. It was offered but I refused the offer. I practically ran away from the thread when I perceived the presence of 'Potipher's wife'. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fasting and prayer destroys such licentious spirits. ~Uche

Uche skipped breakfast & lunch today :thumbsup:
Dinner inclusive!. Joke apart. Its recommended to deal with licentious spirits. 7days no food and no water. You will be free from lust

I believe you...7days no food and water...you'll be in a coma. laugh

Have you not read from the holy books about people who fasted 40 days and 40 nights. Did they go into coma?. For your info, I exceed 7days if the situation warrants

sure they did. to pray...not to avoid sex, per se. there is a difference. winking

Its same. Situations dictate the duration. I ve used that method to mortify the flesh and ward off filthy overtures from ladies. Always in the Spirit and giving no occasion to theflesh

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 03:52 AM

rofl rofl

No, vigilance helped me. It was offered but I refused the offer. I practically ran away from the thread when I perceived the presence of 'Potipher's wife'. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinner inclusive!. Joke apart. Its recommended to deal with licentious spirits. 7days no food and no water. You will be free from lust

I believe you...7days no food and water...you'll be in a coma. laugh

Have you not read from the holy books about people who fasted 40 days and 40 nights. Did they go into coma?. For your info, I exceed 7days if the situation warrants

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 03:30 AM

That is the honest truth uche,sex cannot buy love,if a guy really loves you he will not do it with sex and it will happen automatically without selling it or buying it....i like this post...thnk u
I am for once encouraged by this your response. Was already thinking whether there isnt a sane straight reasoning man around here. Bless your soul. Shalom!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 03:20 AM

Uche is wearing down.... we will find him all de-shelved and beating the hell out of a ATM machine one day in some strip club.
You might wait till eternity and yet Uche can nevet be "de-shelved". Sex has never and can never be my weak point. The whole feminine demons in hell CANT seduce me, they too knew it

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/29/15 02:03 AM

I am already speaking in tongues, binding and rebuking any seducing spirit that is after me to pull me down. CAN NEVER change my conviction.

if you're not careful I'm sure it will be Iam doing the binding. ..my guess is she'll have you speaking in tongues too..albeit muffled around a ball gag
IMPOSSIBLE!!. IMPOSSIBLE!!. IMPOSSIBLE!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 12:39 PM

rofl rofl

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 11:45 AM

rofl rofl

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 08:27 AM

That's not the look you gave me last night, John John. love :wink:

Ahahaha You're not trying to cock block me with other ladies are you?

Because I do just fine blockin myself on here laugh flowerforyou

Never, babe. Your desirability quotient has just jumped several notches now. love flowers

Ok you me and Uche... Let's do it! laugh

My Canadian doll and my swirl. Drool love drool :heart: smooched happy

Now tell me that didn't give you a chubby Uche haha drinker

Ya'll are freaks! bbl

EDIT*

I'm no doll, I'm an action figure smokin
I am already speaking in tongues, binding and rebuking any seducing spirit that is after me to pull me down. CAN NEVER change my conviction.

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 08:17 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 07/28/15 08:20 AM

That's not the look you gave me last night, John John. love :wink:

Ahahaha You're not trying to cock block me with other ladies are you?

Because I do just fine blockin myself on here laugh flowerforyou

Never, babe. Your desirability quotient has just jumped several notches now. love flowers

Ok you me and Uche... Let's do it! laugh

My Canadian doll and my swirl. Drool love drool :heart: smooched happy
Poor JOHN, a "doll" =toy. The "other guy" called her "car" =object. Its retaliation, its unfortunate you are the one bearing the brunt. Score so far: men 1 women 1

uche9aa's photo
Tue 07/28/15 07:27 AM
Humorous IamWhoIam. Torn between John and the other guy above.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25