Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 10:13 AM

Funny, probing Uche?. Ok. I can tell you with every sincerity of heart and soul that I never allowed the flesh to rear its ugly head up since I found myself single again, over 5 years now. Its not difficult if you refuse to allow worldly garbages inroad in your mind. Chastity is sweet and pleasant!! I have perfect peace of mind and joy unspeakable. It requires grace though

Well said, Uche. I would shake your hand.. but I think I know what it has been doing.
Devildog, what do you know except that we are friends? One more thing, change your moniker for a better one. Lol!!. What does "devildog" mean?

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 08:21 AM

Think the bottom line is: you put out easily, then you lose the respect element, and without respect there really is no future.
So respect to all you who preserve their dignity and self respect, but hey people will only wait so long, and that goes for both Male and Female.
But also we all must appreciate, for some, its most probably been a while and then there is the nervous element!

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 06:51 AM

We can also tag this topic "saying NO to sex makes you more "killing" or "more valuable", or "more classical". Etc. A "No-To-Sex" lady is the only type of girls guys respect and want the most. If I were talking to my sister, this is the truth I will make her understand. As a guy, as a man, whenever we hear a lady say no to sex in a relationship until after marriage documents and rites have been done, we go 'gaga' for the lady. I dont mean girls who are 'forming' "hard to get". I am talking about single ladies hoping for a good caring and nice future husband. Dont portray yourself as a cheap material. Now you know, would you change your search preferences? I hope guys wouldnt be 'angry' that I revealed our 'secret'. Whats your thought?

i think, this is largely a cultural and religious preference.

Men do tend to go ga-ga over the woman who chooses to have sex because it's with him. And they do tend to lose interest in women who appear to want to have sex all the time with whoever happens to be around.

this is more like reality, and can apply to both genders.
Wrong! Self respect and virtues transcend "cultural" and "religious" considerations.

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 06:37 AM
He is a disgrace to the black community, a bad specimen.

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:55 AM

I disagree with the premise as described.

Women who JUST say no all the time, do NOT get lots of males attracted to them because of it.

It's WHY they do what they do that matters.

Otherwise there would be a gaggle of nuts-in-love males gathered outside every nunnery.

Men do tend to go ga-ga over the woman who chooses to have sex because it's with him. And they do tend to lose interest in women who appear to want to have sex all the time with whoever happens to be around.

Just my observations about this.

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:17 AM

We can also tag this topic "saying NO to sex makes you more "killing" or "more valuable", or "more classical". Etc. A "No-To-Sex" lady is the only type of girls guys respect and want the most. If I were talking to my sister, this is the truth I will make her understand. As a guy, as a man, whenever we hear a lady say no to sex in a relationship until after marriage documents and rites have been done, we go 'gaga' for the lady. I dont mean girls who are 'forming' "hard to get". I am talking about single ladies hoping for a good caring and nice future husband. Dont portray yourself as a cheap material. Now you know, would you change your search preferences? I hope guys wouldnt be 'angry' that I revealed our 'secret'. Whats your thought?

Well... I agree with, no matter where men are or what they say, MOST still see TWO types of women.
" Good girl & Bad girl "
And there is NOTHING women can do to change that.

My grandmother had this solution..

"A GOOD woman, should be a LADY in the parlor, a WIFE in the kitchen & a WH@RE in the bedroom "

:angel: Yes.
Wow. Where do you belong in the scale above?

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:15 AM

Wow! I think that makes me a good girl then. :angel:
Good in the parlor? Doing what there?

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 04:48 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 06/29/15 04:52 AM
Funny, probing Uche?. Ok. I can tell you with every sincerity of heart and soul that I never allowed the flesh to rear its ugly head up since I found myself single again, over 5 years now. Its not difficult if you refuse to allow worldly garbages inroad in your mind. Chastity is sweet and pleasant!! I have perfect peace of mind and joy unspeakable. It requires grace though

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 04:21 AM

Well what you say is true then why do I get accused of being hard to get?
I refuse to get up something that I want to give to my husband. It is the only thing you can give. To me by saving myself for him shows him that he is special and also i believe when you have sex with someone you are giving him a part of you.
Yes my values and expectations are high but why should I lower them for 5 minutes fun and then hate myself.
The right man that comes along will understand and respect my choice especially if he wants a woman that loves him.
Is it really that hard to do?
Not hard to do but it requires strict self discipline

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 03:46 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Mon 06/29/15 04:15 AM

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:13 PM

well I must admit.! I have eaten.. somethings..:wink: :wink: that tasted pretty nasty..lol.. even when I wasn't hungry..:angel: ill

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:10 PM

The one with the biggest moobs has to be the wife. It's regulated by obamacare.
Lol

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/28/15 10:40 AM

What's with such an interest?
Curiosity

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/28/15 10:39 AM

Mouldy bread my friend and I was invited to the old man place. We felt sorry for because he had no one. Invited us for lunch. He made sandwiches. I ate it because I didn't want to insult him. It was a long lunch. Next time we went we brought lunch and shared

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/28/15 09:04 AM

my exes cooking, the woman could not cook.
If a woman can cook, why not lead by example and show her how to cook?

uche9aa's photo
Sun 06/28/15 06:18 AM
Supreme court ruling on gay right nationwide in America says it all. America never had it so bad morally as it is presently. Sodom needs apology!!

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/27/15 01:12 PM

This is the best news i ve read in recent times. Please Bush come, oh come and cleanse the rubbish created by Black Obama. Terrorists never had it so easy when The Bush was the president of the great America nation. Now, under Obama, the are running amok worldwide. Come, Bush come!!!

Talking about Jeb,not GWB!laugh
Ya, names matter. So far its Bush, he probably has the actions associated with that name

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/27/15 01:05 PM
Edited by uche9aa on Sat 06/27/15 01:07 PM
This is the best news i ve read in recent times. Please Bush come, oh come and cleanse the rubbish created by Black Obama. Terrorists never had it so easy when The Bush was the president of the great America nation. Now, under Obama, they are running amok worldwide. Come, Bush come!!!

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/27/15 08:31 AM

If they had husbands and wives wouldn't they be more than just gay as in a gay with a transsexual or something , I don't know if that's even possible because why would a gay man want to be with a man who wanted to be a woman or vice versa? I don't believe in gay marriage and I think it must be a sexual perversion to be gay.

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:38 AM

The one who is naturally submissive will take on a non leader role and the one that is more dominant will lead the relationship just like a straight marriage.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25