Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:21 PM

Dodo has what is called BHDS, Boko Harum Dysfunctional Syndrome.
He picked it up from a monk in the northern Hebei Province of China. Sadly, there is no known cure.sad2

alleoops, that Chinese monk taught me that Boko Haram was God's way of punishing Nigeria for its sins. :tongue:
Ya. Like 9/11 was to America. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:16 PM

Psst I am in the sinner group ..how about you mo :banana: :banana:

not me... i don't sin... by what i consider a sin, anyway...

And what do you consider a sin?

If Moe answers this right, does he win a prize Uche?shades
Sure Leigh. Moe has not answered the qjuestion. Let tell us what is "sin" by his definition and how he got the concept of right and wrong, because we know he is atheist. Who rewards his "good deeds" and who punishes his "sins" I have a reward for him

whoa how stupid... you think i need to be rewarded for a good deed? you have no concept of the religion you talk about...
Really? Well, I cease not in prayers for you and all that hate God

i don't remember asking anyone to pray for me... your concept of religion is smudged, your talking like a fourth grader... your idea of atheism is hating god? thats just ignorance at it's finest... please try to refrain from talking with me anymore, your views and ignorance of religion is something i want no part of...
Hahahaha!!!. Funny. "your views and ignorance of religion is something i want no part of...." Lol!!!!. Cool down mightymoe. Remember, intelligence isnt measured by colour.

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:01 PM

We (born again and children of God) have seen, heard and encountered worse from not only the islamic terrorists who beheaded many of our members but also from backslidden western so called christians who now call good evil and evil good. Its not new. The persecution from hell goes on. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, Mingle2 has a religion forum that is more suitable for preaching. Just saying. glasses
Ya, sure. Just a response. Reminder noted though. Cheers!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 12:29 PM

Sure Leigh. Moe has not answered the qjuestion. Let tell us what is "sin" by his definition and how he got the concept of right and wrong, because we know he is atheist. Who rewards his "good deeds" and who punishes his "sins" I have a reward for him

whoa how stupid... you think i need to be rewarded for a good deed? you have no concept of the religion you talk about...

No concept of personal boundaries eitherwhoa ...Shame on you Uche....pitchfork
We (born again and children of God) have seen, heard and encountered worse from not only the islamic terrorists who beheaded many of our members but also from backslidden western so called christians who now call good evil and evil good. Its not new. The persecution from hell goes on. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 12:19 PM

Really? Well, I cease not in prayers for you and all that hate God

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 10:04 AM

The occupants of the white house were allegedly evacuated because of the bomb threat!!

do you really think anyone could get a bomb in the white house?? it's a lie, covering something else up or they didn't want to have a press conference at that time..
Never say never!!! It was on CNN

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:52 AM

Dodo has what is called BHDS, Boko Harum Dysfunctional Syndrome.
He picked it up from a monk in the northern Hebei Province of China. Sadly, there is no known cure.sad2
Really sad. Dodo, pls confirm this diagnosis, ASAP. Hahahahahaha

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:12 AM
The occupants of the white house were allegedly evacuated because of the bomb threat!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:47 AM

Back on topic.....if you come to Mississippi you automatically get a free gun and you better carry it.....we don't take kindly to crime here. :tongue: laugh
Who asked you?. "Free gun", "carry it about"? I'm not prepared to be a gun man. Aint there law enforcement agents there? Anarchical society? Lol!!

At least Mississippi doesn't have a problem with Boko Haram. Members of the latter would get shot by Mississippi residents if the latter were to try to take over that state. :tongue:
Your near obsessive or preoccupation with "Boko Haram" in almost every thread qualifies you as a prime suspect!. Remember, the authourites are hunting for the foreign sponsors after discovering thousands of euros and dollars on the bodies of slain combatant white boko haram fighters. Retrace your steps, dont get caught. Mingle2 family might miss you!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:28 AM

I see some futile attempts by some neo-christian "reformists" trying to rationalize or explain the raw scripture away in order to please the Jews and influence the Greeks. ALL SCRIPTURE were inspired by the Spirit of God, not paul's spirit or opinion. TAKE IT AS YOU READ OR LEAVE IT

huh Gee, uche9aa, are you trying to catch flies with vinegar?
No! Except that sometimes when someone wants to catch flies with 'honey', he might end up catching ants, snakes, scorpions and other undesirable elements. Pleasing the Jews and influencing the Greeks. This has been the bane of modern christianity.

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:30 AM

Back on topic.....if you come to Mississippi you automatically get a free gun and you better carry it.....we don't take kindly to crime here. :tongue: laugh
Who asked you?. "Free gun", "carry it about"? I'm not prepared to be a gun man. Aint there law enforcement agents there? Anarchical society? Lol!!

Dude....you are really trying to get me into Mingle jail aren't ya? laugh
"Mingle jail" is by choice. Many people here were guests there, not once

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:25 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 06/10/15 06:34 AM
Who has update about it pls? Have ISIS made good their threat finally?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:13 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 06/10/15 06:15 AM

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:41 AM
I see some futile attempts by some neo-christian "reformists" trying to rationalize or explain the raw scripture away in order to please the Jews and influence the Greeks. ALL SCRIPTURE were inspired by the Spirit of God, not paul's spirit or opinion. TAKE IT AS YOU READ OR LEAVE IT

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:19 AM
"Thank" uncle Joe for Genocide and mass murder? God have mercy on these reprobate west!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:48 AM
I would buy this your write-up if it were a book. Great!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 02:15 AM
And mightymoe is still atheist?

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 12:44 AM

June 3 ,2015- to today June 9, 3015

Daily Mail
Christian Post
Sudan Tribune
International Business (India Edition)

86 MORE CHRISTIANS have been kidnapped.
They were traveling from Tripoli to Libya & were hoping to cross into Europe.
( kidnapping June 3, 2015)

This is the THIRD kidnapping of CHRISTIANS this year that there is VIDEO TAPE of. * one in April 2015 & one in February 2015 ,
Dozens in BOTH cases have been executed & or executed by beheading.
And the FEAR is growing that the executions will AGAIN be carried out & video taped.

http://www.dailymail.co.ck/news/article-316667/ISIS-Kidnapping-86-Eitrean-Christians-people-smuggling-caravsn-libya-stopping-trucks-quizzing-Koran-Muslim.html

http://m.I times.co.in/isis-libya-kidnaps-86-eritrean-christian-migrants-sparks-beheading-fear-634838

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 12:29 AM

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:03 AM

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25