Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/13/15 11:36 AM

Dandy.
How?

U.S. boots on the ground?
You want ANOTHER U.S. ground war in the Middle East?

Start dropping nukes now?

The United States of America is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in War.

We get a pass on the WWII thing, because ... you know:
- it was a World War, &
- we were the only nation that had them.

If we as indifferent to nuking diaper-heads as we were about nuking little yellow people; what do you think that will do to our standing in this globalizing world?

The nukes were dropped on Japan to end the war and actually to save more lives had the war continued(which it would have). Not just being indifferent.

The nukes (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) were not droped to save more lives, if you research the historical information now released, you can see clearly that Japan was on the verge of losing and surrender. The nukes were droped because US wanted a reason to test their bomb in real life.

REMEMBER : TWO, and I repeat 2 NUKE BOMBS were droped. One would have had the same impact of ending the war is that was the aim, but dropping those damn WMD put the world on this course we now fear.

How is it that so many people speak so easerly about nuking other countries??? AND MORE INSANE, pre-emptively. So if another country feels US/West MIGHT nuke them would you say "Oh well they felt threatened so its OK for us to be nuked??

In 1991 I watch on T.V. those bombs fall on cities in middle east, in what was described by the US as wanting to create "SHOCK and AWE" this action was to "help the people of that country be free" Hummm, well if some one suggested my country was bombed like that, killing hundreads of thousand times more people that the bad guys they were trying to free the people from, I think I would not be pleased. CRAZY< CRAZY< CRAZY.

Yes, Japan was losing the war but vowed to fight to the last man standing. There were killings and suicides every day. Over 1,000 suicides a day actually from Bonzai Cliff done by basic Japanese citizens under orders from the Emperor and the millions that would have died by fighting.

The second bomb proved serious and that brought Japan to the negotiating table immediately.

Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep with ease, while the poor souls who are still suffering from those nukes continue to have deformed babies.

I lived in London all through the 1980's and 90's when the IRA was planting bombs on trains and places all over London. Every day going to work I knew a bomb could kill me. They bombed hotel that killed members of the British govenment AND their families, as well as many ordinary people. They used kiddnapped, torture and all sorts of terrible ways to get themselves heard on the world stage. I supported IRA on principle, but hated the form of action they took. NO ONE from USA or EUROPE EVER said or even suggested we should bomb them. WHY?? because they were European and the outcry would have crushed the govenment. Eventually the British Govenment did start talking to IRA and addressed their claims for self rule and what do you think happened?? within a few years, peace.

There is no justification for what IRA did, those people are dead and their families lives were destroyed. The peace can't change that, BUT our govenment did not stoop to the level of the IRA's action (as far as I know) as we seem to be doing in islamic countries. We caught Gin Laden and ignore all international law for criminals of WAR. They just acted like the terrorist and kill him and dumped him in sea? how is that civil. how is that demonstrating to the world of tyranical leaders that WE a the democratic LAW DRIVEN society? Gaddaffi and others, just killed, no public hearing or investigations? BUT everyone says it's ok? even the Natzi's got hearings and the world got to understand, and SEE that our DEMOCRATIC LAWs, international or national, IS what makes us different. I SAY. I do not support these actions.

Bad things will continue to happen in our name, when good people like yourselves, justify, ignore, and BS themselves about the truth of it's effect on humans, our earth and our common humanity. I wish you clairity and hope we will never have to experience the reality of a nuke on our nation, cities, families.

This comparison to the IRA is just absurd..

The Japanese murdered anywhere from 40,000 to 300,000 civilians in Nanking alone.

Not to mention what they did everywhere else they went.

The estimates are between 3,000,000 and 10,000,000 million civilians murdered.

MURDERED.... Not collateral damage... SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED..

Keep defending that...

uche9aa's photo
Sat 06/13/15 11:36 AM

Dandy.
How?

U.S. boots on the ground?
You want ANOTHER U.S. ground war in the Middle East?

Start dropping nukes now?

The United States of America is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in War.

We get a pass on the WWII thing, because ... you know:
- it was a World War, &
- we were the only nation that had them.

If we as indifferent to nuking diaper-heads as we were about nuking little yellow people; what do you think that will do to our standing in this globalizing world?

The nukes were dropped on Japan to end the war and actually to save more lives had the war continued(which it would have). Not just being indifferent.

The nukes (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) were not droped to save more lives, if you research the historical information now released, you can see clearly that Japan was on the verge of losing and surrender. The nukes were droped because US wanted a reason to test their bomb in real life.

REMEMBER : TWO, and I repeat 2 NUKE BOMBS were droped. One would have had the same impact of ending the war is that was the aim, but dropping those damn WMD put the world on this course we now fear.

How is it that so many people speak so easerly about nuking other countries??? AND MORE INSANE, pre-emptively. So if another country feels US/West MIGHT nuke them would you say "Oh well they felt threatened so its OK for us to be nuked??

In 1991 I watch on T.V. those bombs fall on cities in middle east, in what was described by the US as wanting to create "SHOCK and AWE" this action was to "help the people of that country be free" Hummm, well if some one suggested my country was bombed like that, killing hundreads of thousand times more people that the bad guys they were trying to free the people from, I think I would not be pleased. CRAZY< CRAZY< CRAZY.

Yes, Japan was losing the war but vowed to fight to the last man standing. There were killings and suicides every day. Over 1,000 suicides a day actually from Bonzai Cliff done by basic Japanese citizens under orders from the Emperor and the millions that would have died by fighting.

The second bomb proved serious and that brought Japan to the negotiating table immediately.

Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep with ease, while the poor souls who are still suffering from those nukes continue to have deformed babies.

I lived in London all through the 1980's and 90's when the IRA was planting bombs on trains and places all over London. Every day going to work I knew a bomb could kill me. They bombed hotel that killed members of the British govenment AND their families, as well as many ordinary people. They used kiddnapped, torture and all sorts of terrible ways to get themselves heard on the world stage. I supported IRA on principle, but hated the form of action they took. NO ONE from USA or EUROPE EVER said or even suggested we should bomb them. WHY?? because they were European and the outcry would have crushed the govenment. Eventually the British Govenment did start talking to IRA and addressed their claims for self rule and what do you think happened?? within a few years, peace.

There is no justification for what IRA did, those people are dead and their families lives were destroyed. The peace can't change that, BUT our govenment did not stoop to the level of the IRA's action (as far as I know) as we seem to be doing in islamic countries. We caught Gin Laden and ignore all international law for criminals of WAR. They just acted like the terrorist and kill him and dumped him in sea? how is that civil. how is that demonstrating to the world of tyranical leaders that WE a the democratic LAW DRIVEN society? Gaddaffi and others, just killed, no public hearing or investigations? BUT everyone says it's ok? even the Natzi's got hearings and the world got to understand, and SEE that our DEMOCRATIC LAWs, international or national, IS what makes us different. I SAY. I do not support these actions.

Bad things will continue to happen in our name, when good people like yourselves, justify, ignore, and BS themselves about the truth of it's effect on humans, our earth and our common humanity. I wish you clairity and hope we will never have to experience the reality of a nuke on our nation, cities, families.

This comparison to the IRA is just absurd..

The Japanese murdered anywhere from 40,000 to 300,000 civilians in Nanking alone.

Not to mention what they did everywhere else they went.

The estimates are between 3,000,000 and 10,000,000 million civilians murdered.

MURDERED.... Not collateral damage... SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED..

Keep defending that...

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/12/15 10:57 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Fri 06/12/15 10:58 AM
I heard that all the late sexual perverts are burning in hell now and that more and more are joining them there daily

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/12/15 10:53 AM
I heard that all the late sexual perverts are burning in hell now and that more and more are joining them their daily

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/12/15 10:45 AM
Pulling down a house you built isnt a pleasant undertaking. The truth has not surfaced yet, deception is the game for now

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/12/15 06:18 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Fri 06/12/15 06:26 AM

why would the US government want to take out ISIS, after all the US created and funds them. how many times did we "accidentally" air drop supplys to ISIS? they dont want to take them out because of all the profiteers of war, thats why they want to keep fighting and feeding the military industrial complex.
Terrorism is America's "help", "aid" and "partnership" they offer to any nation that alows them. "Greece" gift. They stoke the fire of war and terrorism and pretend to "help". Take a look at the countries they destablized all over the world. From middle east to Africa and Asia, the stories are same. BEWARE OF AMERICA'S "HELP, AID, COOPERATION, TIE, " . Its all about weapon sale, control, oil, divide and rule, destablize and enthrone a weak and naive prot�g��, etc

So what do you call over 200 young girls missing.

What's that saying, people in glass houses.
So said right wing Daily post? The racist newspaper didnt update you that they have since been rescued alive? And equally failed to inform you that your British government is a reliable partner of the Boko haram islamic terrorists who thousands of pounds and euros were usually found on the pockets of gunned down white men fighters among them?

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/12/15 01:44 AM

Anyone interested to be my travel buddy? It would be fun.
I am willing if you assure me that I will see one lady by name Pansytilly. I 'met' her last in mingle2, a dating site. Would you?

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/12/15 01:36 AM
Queen of Sheba comes to mind

uche9aa's photo
Fri 06/12/15 12:48 AM
Happy birthday to 'I am who I am' the gem and angel in mingle2. Thou shalt live verrrry loooong by the grace and favour of the Almighty Elohim of Israel

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/11/15 02:11 PM

well, finding a man who doesnt drink beer is not so easy. lol
I dont drink alcohol nor smoke. Genuine christians dont, simple. Its over ten years i abstained totally and completely from ALL alcoholic drink. Neither do I allow filthy fleshly desires, talkless of immoral living. The temple of God MUST be kept holy and without spots till the appearance of our Lord Jesus. Marriage is honourable if the bed is undefiled. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS A CRIME BEFORE GOD. Shalom

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:07 AM

"Thank" uncle Joe for Genocide and mass murder? God have mercy on these reprobate west!!!

Thankfully, not all in the West are reprobates, most are good honest people who don't want the actions taken by our leaders to solve international crisis, just as not all islamic people want death and destruction for all the people in the west. Most just want to live in peace and safely.

The people here who say with easy about nukes and slaughter in islamic nations are just scared and insecure, don't feed their fear. They feel they can get way with saying such things because they feel they (their country) is powerfull enough to take anyone out if they do or say anything they don't agree with (like the school bully in the playground)

Isis members number a few thousand people (at most), amongst millions of people who do not think or feel or agree with what Isis are doing, but feel, and actually experience then effects the actions taken by the west to "help" them are causing more pain and suffering and death. FOR ALL< ON ALL SIDES.

People run their mouths when they sit in a cosy home and the bombs are dropping somewhere else.

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:39 AM
The FOOL has said in his heart, there is no God. Spiritual things are foolishness to them that PERISH

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:11 AM

Hmm,from the Caliphate News Network?bigsmile
Thats CNN?

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:11 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Thu 06/11/15 06:12 AM

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/11/15 01:20 AM
The bible is spiritual and spiritual things are understood and "interpreted rightly" by those who have the Spirit of the author of the bible. The "right" interpretation is important but sincerity is of paramount important to God

uche9aa's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:47 AM

Op you got it all mixed up....there was a BONG in the white house. Obama was hittin a fatti oops
Defamation of character suit/libel loading@ unknown romeo. Thank me later for warning you. Lol!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 02:06 PM

The occupants of the white house were allegedly evacuated because of the bomb threat!!

do you really think anyone could get a bomb in the white house?? it's a lie, covering something else up or they didn't want to have a press conference at that time..
Never say never!!! It was on CNN

On CNN? laugh That explains it. They'll say anything these days to get people to view them..... even if they have to make it up.

PMSNBC is no better..... The wolfman Blitzer will also say anything to fill his empty suit. He'll spend 20 minutes discussing a stuck door at Taco Bell and make it sound like the WH is burning..... and Madcow will back him up on it! rofl

If somebody (other than the POTUS) lights a cig at the WH they evacuate them.

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:34 PM

Dodo has what is called BHDS, Boko Harum Dysfunctional Syndrome.
He picked it up from a monk in the northern Hebei Province of China. Sadly, there is no known cure.sad2

alleoops, that Chinese monk taught me that Boko Haram was God's way of punishing Nigeria for its sins. :tongue:
Ya. Like 9/11 was to America. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was being sarcastic.
I knew. I am a happy and comfortable man by his grace and HARDLY ever get provoked to anger!! lolzzzzz

So, were you being sarcastic about 9/11?
much as you were about boko haram.

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:34 PM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 06/10/15 01:39 PM

uche9aa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:27 PM

Dodo has what is called BHDS, Boko Harum Dysfunctional Syndrome.
He picked it up from a monk in the northern Hebei Province of China. Sadly, there is no known cure.sad2

alleoops, that Chinese monk taught me that Boko Haram was God's way of punishing Nigeria for its sins. :tongue:
Ya. Like 9/11 was to America. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was being sarcastic.
I knew. I am a happy and comfortable man by his grace and HARDLY ever get provoked to anger!! lolzzzzz

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25