Community > Posts By > uche9aa

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:07 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 07/01/15 08:10 AM

All I know is that my offer for a m�nage a trois is on!!! :banana:

Would that be MMF or FFM?

I did ask 2 men. So the former. I don't have any interest or desire in having a woman touch me intimately. Plus, the 2 men scenario is strictly fantasy. I don't think I would enjoy 2 men groping me at the same time.
"I dont have any interest or desire in having a woman touch me intimately" P..vs keep off and be warned!!!!!!. She isnt the type

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:55 AM
Too secret to say

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:44 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Wed 07/01/15 05:49 AM
The neo-christian pastors and teachers have been busy, removing the ancient landmarks and old paths that lead to life eternal because it attracted persecution from satan and his agents. What we have left is adulterated "christianity" that want to "please the jews and influence the Greeks". The "offence of the cross" is clean gone from the pulpits. Alas alas!!!. However, there remaineth a remnant

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:14 AM
CAMRY 2012M

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:07 AM

Happiness is a beautiful woman coming on to you and your friend at 2am in a bar.. and your friend is Uche
Devildog, you always make to laugh when I dont want to laugh. People, please help me against this "devil...." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....falling off the bench!!!!!!!!!!

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:40 AM
Happiness is chastity

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:36 AM
Beastiality "right" in the making

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:27 AM

uche9aa's photo
Wed 07/01/15 12:39 AM

I think sex its wonderful to have it with the right person I,m up for the offer lol
"Up for the offer"? I doubt your chance!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 02:40 PM

you idea is right but not 100% real.
Tell us what you think then

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 11:49 AM

Really? I doubt if you can survive an 'onslaught' from just one, talkless of two

you wouldn't have to.. you would still be outside screaming at the window of how we have ruined our lives as we were taking our 1/2 time nap ;)
Thats why you are "devildog" Lol

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 06:24 AM
Now, let me share a story about a lady friend of mine back then in the university. Her name was Susan. (BBM: The virtuous lady) Susan was not the most beautiful lady on campus, nor in the department, but when Susan walks, everyone stops and looks. When she talks to a guy, the world sees that guy like "Obama" for the day. Her composure makes most guys in the class want to say "hi" to her. Remember, she wasnt the most beautiful girl on campus, yet she was the most attractive to all of us guys. She was friendly. she was neat, when I say neat, I mean NEAT. She dressed very clean and classic yet guys were not able to approach her even for laughter. And why was this? She created a standard, she had a class. she made it so and only the brains and gurus in the class could approach her for anything casual or crucial. The news alone about the neatest and highly esteemed Susan with a "NO to sex" r-ship till mariage made her 'queen Elizabeth' of our dept. She married a respected, nice and lovely man immediately after graduation. Its true that "body isnt wood", but thats why one day, you will get married.

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 05:44 AM

Really? I doubt if you can survive an 'onslaught' from just one, talkless of two

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 05:00 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/30/15 05:01 AM

I have long operated from the premise that men like women whom they find desirable on many levels; looks, intellect, personality, social skills, and values among others so the sex factories only one of many. And, while I am told they also want her to be sexually capable and willing give appropriate commitment, she does not have to prove that by engaging in premature intercourse; if they are in fact willing to commit to one mate.

Not all men are. I have not found those men desirable and I find passing them over more than easy. Most men are quite clear in declaring their relationship intentions so it is not exactly rocket science. It is just simply waiting for them to decide if you meet their over all criteria. And they yours.

However there certainly have been no shortage of dating offers, and even courtship offers, at every age including the one I am at now; 61. True I have been single a good number of years at this point but it is not for lack of offers.

I do not know that the fact that I do not have casual sex hurts my dating chances because You are rarely aware of the people who do NOT select you.

But; I have been repeatedly told by the men who do chose to pursue me that it is refreshing to not have to contend with the "risks" of someone who is/has been more active sexually, knowing that they do not have to deal with a laundry list of men talking about their intimate relations with "their" prospective mate, and the fact that if I can wait for them prior to the commitment then it is more likely that I would be able to control myself once in the relationship; especially when they can not be available for one reason or another. I have also been told it is a confidence builder to know that if and when I do decide to be intimate with someone they are not having to worry about a multitude of comparisons. Surprising to me these comments come from men who have limited as well as "extensive" sexual histories.

What never has surprised me is that more often than not when men want to settle down they will opt for the woman who has held back on being with every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes along even when they have had the "availability", used it , and lost interest in it. I really don't think it is because being more selective makes me more a challenge or not. I doubt it because I rarely leave any doubt in a mans mind about weather I plan to have sex with him if the relationship progresses to that level.

Does having some restraint about who you do and do not have sex with tend to "motivate" men to make a decision about a relationship? Yes I think it definitely does. If you are sharing all the perks of a relationship with out the responsibility I think a person has to say hey why buy the cow if milk Is free. This is a gender neutral observation/devaluation since I have seen women exploit men for years also.
I have nothing to add to this masterpeice from one of the respected ladies in mingle2. Ya, thats it!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 02:55 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/30/15 02:59 AM

Let me pretend that I didnt see the barrage of 'nay nay' responses from those that have apparently lost the sense of the sacredness of sex and understandably took refuge in the alibi of "cultural and religious differences". Luckly enough, "we" on this side of the divide aint yet influenced by sodom nor depraved by the tendencies of Gomorrah. So, sex is not a 'food' we rush to eat, not until marriage. That is the ideal thing here and elsewhere where the contaminating virus of immorality hasnt polluted to irredeemable abysmal degree. I insist, it got nothing to do with religion nor culture. It got all to do with self esteem, principle, self respect, standard, dignity, class, value, etc.

You are on the pinnacle of virtue, uche.
Quite commendable.
I hope you bring others on to that pedestal of yours.
That divide you refer to exists, but it's not geographical.
Sex is just sex. It is as clean or dirty as anyone's perception of it, depending on what they know.
You should start asking which sexual position is most sacred for married couples...that should heat things up...:p
Ya, Pansytilly. Its not geographical as you rightly stated. "its as clean and dirty as anyone's perception of it, depending on what they know". Very apt and thoughtful response. Cheers!!!. I will create a thread on what you suggested, though at the risk of being 'mobbed' by the NWO adherents in mingle. Hahahahahaha

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 02:26 AM
Edited by uche9aa on Tue 06/30/15 02:33 AM

Funny, probing Uche?. Ok. I can tell you with every sincerity of heart and soul that I never allowed the flesh to rear its ugly head up since I found myself single again, over 5 years now. Its not difficult if you refuse to allow worldly garbages inroad in your mind. Chastity is sweet and pleasant!! I have perfect peace of mind and joy unspeakable. It requires grace though

Well said, Uche. I would shake your hand.. but I think I know what it has been doing.
Devildog, what do you know except that we are friends? One more thing, change your moniker for a better one. Lol!!. What does "devildog" mean?

I know a bit Uche... been around the block a few times. yep, we're friends... ( I do enjoy busting your chops Lol) And Devildog is a nickname for a U.S. Marine. I thought you would have known that ;)

I think he was busting your chops with psychosexual implications.

Wait.... think

That could be a thread,
" Psychosexual Implementations "
* That should draw everyone in *

:banana:

I think Uche and Devildog (and I) should get a room...

Lol. sounds good.. we better upgrade to the sound proof walls and bolted down furniture room ;)
And what next would happen inside the "sound proof walls and bolted down furniture room"? Lol@devildog

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 02:15 AM
Let me pretend that I didnt see the barrage of 'nay nay' responses from those that have apparently lost the sense of the sacredness of sex and understandably took refuge in the alibi of "cultural and religious differences". Luckly enough, "we" on this side of the divide aint yet influenced by sodom nor depraved by the tendencies of Gomorrah. So, sex is not a 'food' we rush to eat, not until marriage. That is the ideal thing here and elsewhere where the contaminating virus of immorality hasnt polluted to irredeemable abysmal degree. I insist, it got nothing to do with religion nor culture. It got all to do with self esteem, principle, self respect, standard, dignity, class, value, etc.

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 01:28 AM
I am forever grateful to God for the life he gave me. His mercies and grace to live above the worldly pleasures of iniquity, perversion, greed, ungodliness, etc etc. I am grateful to Him for the sound health and sound mind i have. Not forgetting my precious friends and unrelenting foes who serve as springboard for my progress in life through their apt advices and constructive criticisms. Too many things to be grateful for. All I can say is thank you Jesus!!

uche9aa's photo
Tue 06/30/15 01:07 AM

Funny, probing Uche?. Ok. I can tell you with every sincerity of heart and soul that I never allowed the flesh to rear its ugly head up since I found myself single again, over 5 years now. Its not difficult if you refuse to allow worldly garbages inroad in your mind. Chastity is sweet and pleasant!! I have perfect peace of mind and joy unspeakable. It requires grace though

Well said, Uche. I would shake your hand.. but I think I know what it has been doing.
Devildog, what do you know except that we are friends? One more thing, change your moniker for a better one. Lol!!. What does "devildog" mean?

I know a bit Uche... been around the block a few times. yep, we're friends... ( I do enjoy busting your chops Lol) And Devildog is a nickname for a U.S. Marine. I thought you would have known that ;)

I think he was busting your chops with psychosexual implications.

Wait.... think

That could be a thread,
" Psychosexual Implementations "
* That should draw everyone in *

:banana:

I think Uche and Devildog (and I) should get a room...
supported, lovely. But I am incurably 'jealous.' Devildog should be excluded, let him have a room with another fellow "devil.." Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

uche9aa's photo
Mon 06/29/15 10:41 AM

What I don't really understand, ever, is why you keep trying to ram your culture and religion and its habits down our throats? Does it come to mind at all that that is actually rather disrespectful and incredibly judgmental?

In western countries, women can have a mind of their own, they can be -and usually are- strong, independent and can stand on their own two feet. We can choose to say "no" to sex outside of a relationship, or "yes" if wish to do so. The fact that you don't condone or understand, doesn't make that immoral nor wrong.
It's almost as if you think western people live one big huge orgy.

I personally feel it's more wrong to try to convince people that enjoying what a body can give you is sinful. If it was wrong, we wouldn't have a body, or a different means to create offspring than through physical pleasure.
That doesn't mean you have to overindulge, but what is to be considered overindulging, is up to the individual. And maybe some want and need to overindulge. So what?

If you feel it's right to not have sex for 5 years because you're single, good for you. But please don't call people who choose differently 'cheap'.

I also don't believe a man will lose interest if a woman does want sex. First of all, many couples don't want to get married (again), meaning they could never have sex with your agenda.
Secondly, who'd want to marry if they didn't know they matched sexually? In our culture sex is about both parties enjoying it, meaning that if a man and woman don't have the same desires and drives, love will go out the window pretty fast.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, its normal. Neither did I expect those on the extreme left side of the spectrum to agree with this hard and bitter but rewarding hidden truth. Cheap things usually have less value and cost. It has nothing whatsoever to do with culture or religion.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25