Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:47 PM

What u think,what women wants??

closet space

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:45 PM
define Love

an acute delusional disorder generally the result of either a chemical imbalance or after receiving a slight contusion upon the cranial region located near the occipital lobe

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:14 PM

the person behind the gun or behind the knife or behind the baseball bat, the goal is to lessen the violence intentionally prepetrated within society ..and this can be done by making guns and the 2nd amendment ground Zero for this battle and by making it a mental health issue which is no different than The Patriot Act

mental health would even encompass freedom of speech, those that go around speaking violence clearly have mental issues and shouldn't have a gun

it will also make citizens responsible to the point that they can be sued ....if you know that someone is violent or talked about shooting up a place and you do nothing about it or they get access to your guns and it results in someone's death...it may give cause for their relatives to sue you

But these things cannot be determined accurately with a sensationalist Yellow media spewing lies and twisting made up facts before the facts are presented let alone all the glory hogging politicians using ANYTHING to further their careers!

pretty vague and no point...sounds like something that hippies use to say during the Vietnam Era

Worst is we give criminal rights here. The only right they should have is to not get beaten if they don't step out of line.

why do people keep trying to use criminals as an excuse...don't the 2nd amendment apply to criminals too ...

isn't a wife beater a criminal.....isn't someone that cheat on their taxes a criminal....should they also be denied their 2nd amendment rights

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 11:52 AM

Vatican Guard. Who are they?

Whoot whoot....

the Vatican guard is not the Roman Army

those fighting in The Crusades was not the Roman Army..they were Roman Catholics

The Spainish Inquistion was not a war fought by The Roman Army ...

AndyBgood...isn't it time to just admit that you were wrong?

AGAIN WRONG WRONG WRONG!

And Sextrice WRONG! Spain was a VASSAL STATE of the Vatican. If their soldiers were acting in the name of a Theocratic Government which most of Europe was back then, GUESS WHAT! CHURCH SOLDIERS! And the Vatican Guard? Traditionally SWISS BUT They are SOLDIERS WHO ANSWER DIRECTLY TO THE POPE! If they ain't soldiers why do they wear uniforms and carry MACHINE GUNS???

So now you are beginning to boar me twisting facts to serve you!

Isn't it high time to admit you are not as smart as you are pretending to be????

machine guns?????....not Romans nor anyone had machine guns during the Crusades and The Inquistion ...

you were trying to say that the Roman Army fought in the Crusades and the Inquistion....now somehow you bring up machine guns?

you might be a gun addict

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 07:00 AM
the person behind the gun or behind the knife or behind the baseball bat, the goal is to lessen the violence intentionally prepetrated within society ..and this can be done by making guns and the 2nd amendment ground Zero for this battle and by making it a mental health issue which is no different than The Patriot Act

mental health would even encompass freedom of speech, those that go around speaking violence clearly have mental issues and shouldn't have a gun

it will also make citizens responsible to the point that they can be sued ....if you know that someone is violent or talked about shooting up a place and you do nothing about it or they get access to your guns and it results in someone's death...it may give cause for their relatives to sue you

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:38 AM

Vatican Guard. Who are they?

Whoot whoot....

the Vatican guard is not the Roman Army

those fighting in The Crusades was not the Roman Army..they were Roman Catholics

The Spainish Inquistion was not a war fought by The Roman Army ...

AndyBgood...isn't it time to just admit that you were wrong?

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:50 PM

They just released a pic of President shooting a rifle so we can expect a turn around from the NRA real soon.

The NRA didn't want black men to have guns before....

The bullshyte about needing a gun to protect yourself will be swept under the rug cause no one wants black folks protecting themselves in this country....:wink:

Of course the 2nd amendment does not protect the right to carry anything larger than a bebe gun so we can regulate the shyte out of guns if we want and still be within the 2nd amendment scope.

Bebe guns for everyone except the mentally unwell and felons.

the goal of the NRA is to sell guns and ammo, they don't care who buys it...they use the 2nd amendment and paranoid people to do so, everything they sell is obsolete and worthless against the government if not your neighbor ...technology has already evolved beyond Man being capable of stopping it

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:42 PM

laugh

funches is still hard at work I see.

it's in the Interest of National Security

Looks a bit passive aggressive. :wink:

trying to slowly wing them off of violence

How are ya funches?

hey CreativeSoul..

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:36 PM

Nerds rule.

Case in point: On Friday, Anonymous took over the U.S. Sentencing Commission’s website in response to the recent suicide of Aaron Swartz, who had been facing the prospect of more than 30 years in prison for downloading academic articles without authorization. In an action the group calls “Operation Last Resort,” Anonymous announced on the Sentencing Commission’s website that it has compromised and extracted secret files from multiple U.S. government systems. It threatened to release excerpts from those files in the coming weeks to various media outlets. After being intermittently restored to service, the Sentencing Commission’s website was hacked again on Sunday, this time turning into a playable game of Asteroids.

The image of Anonymous running roughshod over a Department of Justice website doesn’t inspire confidence in the level of U.S. government cybersecurity. In the DOJ’s defense, it could be pointed out that the Sentencing Commission site is merely an outward facing portal, and that most of the government’s systems and networks are buried behind many more layers of protection. But in today’s world, all electronic systems are connected. Even those that are separated from the rest of the Internet by an “air gap”—so that they don’t talk directly to the outside world—can be compromised via software delivered (and later extracted) by a USB stick or CD drive by a malicious or unwitting insider.

Anonymous, of course, is not the only group that might have an interest in compromising American computer systems. State actors have long been suspected of conducting industrial espionage on American companies, and unlike hacktivists, they aren’t likely to announce their successes. But it doesn’t take a genius to look at what Anonymous can do and conclude that true cybersecurity is an illusion, and that anyone who claims otherwise is lying, delusional, incompetent, or some combination thereof.

scare a nerd and they assassinate themselves?

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:33 PM

would you like everyone to have one of those Obama Drones that you claim kill women and children or do you perfer restrictions on that type of fire power?

so how much fire power would you like?

If an irresponsible Barry can have 'em and kill innocents?

Hell, why not everyone?

ok so far you believe that the 2ND amendment gives you and your neighbors and any other "irresponsible" person the right to have Drones..

so what other fire power do you believe that you and your neighbors and other irresponsible people should have?...what about nukes?

So far there are no laws about creating your own drones. They are pretty easy to make. They are simply remote controlled air craft and anyone who flies model airplanes and has a little computer smarts and can play video games can probably make and operate one.

If and when the shadow government begins to assassinate citizens with drones, I hope there is an army of nerds who have fully developed drone capabilities to help us combat them.

they could assassinate you and the nerds using your cellphone or computers.....

No, they can't.

I guess you never heard of cellphones exploding...or computers starting fires ...they can also use your cellphone and computer to get you to assassinate yourself ...let me see if you can think of a way how that can be done

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:27 PM

Now the Catholic EMPIRE (Can you wrap your mind around that?) was composed of "member" nations to them. Much like what Rome once was actually comprised other nations like Gaul (France), Germania (Germany and most of east Europe), Carthage, Egypt, JUDEA (now Israel) and a lot of other smaller member nations all wrapped up in the embrace of an EMPIRE, ROME!

once again I'm forced to remind you that you claim that the Crusades and The Inquisition was fought by the Roman Army

The Crusades were fought by Roman Catholics not The Roman Army

and the Inqusition was not a war .....

you posting random stuff can not change these facts...

CD TERMINATOR, You are just so funny in a childish way. Play soldier. I am not a soldier.

glad you finally realize you're not a soldier...took a while

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:51 PM

would you like everyone to have one of those Obama Drones that you claim kill women and children or do you perfer restrictions on that type of fire power?

so how much fire power would you like?

If an irresponsible Barry can have 'em and kill innocents?

Hell, why not everyone?

ok so far you believe that the 2ND amendment gives you and your neighbors and any other "irresponsible" person the right to have Drones..

so what other fire power do you believe that you and your neighbors and other irresponsible people should have?...what about nukes?

So far there are no laws about creating your own drones. They are pretty easy to make. They are simply remote controlled air craft and anyone who flies model airplanes and has a little computer smarts and can play video games can probably make and operate one.

If and when the shadow government begins to assassinate citizens with drones, I hope there is an army of nerds who have fully developed drone capabilities to help us combat them.

they could assassinate you and the nerds using your cellphone or computers.....

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:39 PM

laugh

funches is still hard at work I see.

it's in the Interest of National Security

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:37 PM

What office you work in. I think I should pay it a visit.

oh jeez....watch Fox News for another craze gunman attack

YOU SUCK! I JUST WANT TO TEL YOU TO YOUR FACE YOU ARE WRONG! At least I got the balls to say those words to your face. You may be twice my size and capable of eating nails and spitting rust. I could care less. I ain't on this Earth to hurt anyone. That is not my job. If you are some Homeland Security agent maybe you should have me walk in so we can discuss your malfunction face to face. We may disagree and I am good with that. Have to get violent over a disagreement? Maybe you. I don't swing first. I know better. But if I am going to loose a fight you can bet I am going to make my opponent remember me for the rest of their life painfully. I don't need a gun and I don't need to go around shooting people. just becasue I dislike someone doesn't mean SQUAT to me in the bigger picture.

And you are the one who brought up Homeland Insecurity! Are you a Fed Agent? Please, I got to know. Because I want to tell you to your face what I think in front of a whole crowd of people so when you swing first you prove my point to the letter. We do have a reason to fear YOU!

So how do you like me now? You are fronting on a host of levels. Is that all you got? Big man on the outside? What's inside? I'm only 185 pounds and badly out of shape. Come now, a big strapping man who wears body armor and carries a gun for America, you shouldn't have to be scared of me or MY bad opinion should you? Unless you made up being associated with Homeland Insecurity.

OH NO! ANOTHER ASSUMPTION I AM GOING TO GO OVERBOARD JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS BEING A GRAN RICHARD! (French for a big DICK!)

jeez...and this guy has guns?...

it should no longer be a mystery as to why the NRA is willing to give funds to Mental Health Services ...

Yeah, and you just got owned on the other topic you are trolling after me on! No wonder people are so pissed off at each other. Look at how ignit you are coming off, but then again you so ignit you can't see it for yourself!

I think you are a LIAR here! I think you are LYING! Want to have a little cry and call me more bad names and make more hostile insinuations? Twisting words and making insinuations without basis IS LYING.

I am serious, if you are a FED spell it out. Tell me where I can look you up so I can look you right in your eye and tell you you are making crap up and lying right to your face. Lets see how adult you take it. I just busted you RED HANDED on the topic "SO WE FOCUS ON GUNS."

If you are a Fed you should be on the same team as the rest of us Americans even if we argue and disagree. Afraid your friends may laugh at you when a guy half your size tells you to your face you are not as smart as you think you are? Wanna argue the gun issue face to face? I am down for it! I assure you I am not going to swing first. I am not going to come armed with anything. if you are so civilized I should be able to tell you to your face what I feel without having to worry about violence from any end.

Do you know who Ghey it is for such a big man to pretend he isn't scared of me when chances are you think I am going to shoot at you or something. Fist of all I am not going to waste the ammo. Second of all I may be coarse but I extremely sure I am more civilized than TEN of you combined! Why? I attempt to validate my argument with reason. You just play this whole, "you ain't as smart as You think you are," game with me when really I am grappling with a person who lives in a fiction deeper than myself.

Let people have free unrestricted access to radioactive substances... How stupid does a person have to be to not see HOW OVER THE TOP DANGEROUS THAT IS? Using such an extreme to validate an argument is pretty poor form. And then to accuse me of being LIKE the Taliban...

Don't bust a blood vessel trying to respond!

AndyBgood...come on and calm down, if you get this upset over the Internet I can only imagine what sets you off in the real world (whatever the hell that is)in your mind

so come on, let's be best friends

also I don't want to be listening to your favorite News channel "Fox News" that someone is holding hostages and demand that they will only release them if someone name Funches come to them

of course I have to come and miss Superbowl Sunday...so to avoid this go take your medication....oops I meant so let's all calm down

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:18 PM

NOW YOU DID STEP ON A LANDMINE! How many popes were Spanish? ESPECIALLY BACK THEN?

Popes didn't fight in the Crusades..

again, you tried to claim that the crusades and the inquisition was fought by the roman army ...it wasn't

The Crusades was fought by Roman Catholics from around Europe, and The Spanish Inquisition was not a war

AndyBgood...let it go, you can't win this without changing the History Books

you like to play soldier, play like The Terminator and go back in time...oops I meant The Civil Defense Termintor

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 07:21 AM
simply get a hymen implant and become re-virginized

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:43 AM

YOU SUCK! I JUST WANT TO TEL YOU TO YOUR FACE YOU ARE WRONG! At least I got the balls to say those words to your face. You may be twice my size and capable of eating nails and spitting rust. I could care less. I ain't on this Earth to hurt anyone. That is not my job. If you are some Homeland Security agent maybe you should have me walk in so we can discuss your malfunction face to face. We may disagree and I am good with that. Have to get violent over a disagreement? Maybe you. I don't swing first. I know better. But if I am going to loose a fight you can bet I am going to make my opponent remember me for the rest of their life painfully. I don't need a gun and I don't need to go around shooting people. just becasue I dislike someone doesn't mean SQUAT to me in the bigger picture.

And you are the one who brought up Homeland Insecurity! Are you a Fed Agent? Please, I got to know. Because I want to tell you to your face what I think in front of a whole crowd of people so when you swing first you prove my point to the letter. We do have a reason to fear YOU!

So how do you like me now? You are fronting on a host of levels. Is that all you got? Big man on the outside? What's inside? I'm only 185 pounds and badly out of shape. Come now, a big strapping man who wears body armor and carries a gun for America, you shouldn't have to be scared of me or MY bad opinion should you? Unless you made up being associated with Homeland Insecurity.

OH NO! ANOTHER ASSUMPTION I AM GOING TO GO OVERBOARD JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS BEING A GRAN RICHARD! (French for a big DICK!)

jeez...and this guy has guns?...

it should no longer be a mystery as to why the NRA is willing to give funds to Mental Health Services ...

no photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:34 AM

I'm making stuff up? Look in a mirror some time. Technically the Roman Empire never quite went away! The REAL Romanesque way of life survived until about 900 AD with Constantinople as its capital hence the EASTERN Roman Empire and actually had a chance at a resurgence but a number of factors, economics being one of them and the failings of an EMPIRE MODEL of a civilization made them fizzle in the Legionary form of Rome. But the Holy Roman Empire lives on until this very day and its influence is now beginning to sputter.

Now for some history, SPAIN CONTROLLED THE VATICAN AS WELL AS FRANCE HISTORICALLY! And there was a last gasp Crusade in the 1200s! But by then attention was going to the New World!

And I indicated what? YOU MADE THAT ASSUMPTION! SO YOU QUIT MAKING STUFF UP!

Are you some Government plant or something?

Spain didn't control the Vatican, they simply got caught up into the religion and started torturing and killing people

you first claimed that the Crusades and The Inquistion was the Roman Army...I simply pointed out how you were wrong .....

you making up stuff won't change that history

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 06:41 PM

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 06:38 PM

You forgot The FRENCH AND SPANISH INQUISITIONS MY GOOD MAN! NOBODY and I mean NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition! Better brush up on your history there!

you tried to indicate that the Crusades and The Inquistion took place in Rome by the Roman army....France and Spain are not in Rome and it's people are not Romans or the Roman Army ..perhaps you should brush on Geography ...and perhaps....er....history?...and quit making up stuff

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25