Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 01:27 PM
I didn't asked you why you hate Islam because you're already expressed in your posts that you hate everything...I asked you to say some good things about America that wasn't terrorist related ...

come on AndyBgood....you can do it

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 01:03 PM
their guns are all in their vehicles?..so you mean they were all walking around unarmed protecting the country?

that's why Civil Defense was nothing more than Neigborhood watch

forget it AndyBgood...you just proved that you haven't a clue as to what Civil defense was

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 12:31 PM

what makes you know if you are feeling inlove or just lust?

Love you toss your cookies
Lust you toss your cherry

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:11 AM

Dude, you so refuse to get it. When people are involved with their communities especially with an organization that does more than war time BS it brings people together. But I guess that is just too much for you to understand. BTW, CD had access to National Guard Armories. it was a branch of the national Guard and Coast Guard. Mostly they were people who were just a second pair of hands so to speak but CD did more than yell "Lights Out" at people! I remember seeing pictures of people manning Anti Aircraft batteries during WWII wearing CD helmets! They also manned Spotlights, got people out of the way to shelters, were responsible for disaster relief!

You just don't get it! If you are military I am stunned you would even trivialize something like Civil Defense so readily!!!

and finally you get it...The National Guard is Civil Defense, everything below that is called "Neighborhood Watch"

The National Guard is the National Guard! Civil Defense IS NOT THE NATIONAL GUARD! We had National Guard back in WWII and Vietnam. But guess what, we keep deploying them as REAL SOLDIERS IN FOREIGN WARS! They are likewise called "RESERVE UNITS!" How many men joined the National Guard during Vietnam hoping to avoid going and wound up there anyways? Why did they?

When you join up with the National Guard YO *** DONE JOINED THE ARMY BOY!

So now... Your response?

Oh and the Coast Guard? Think they patrol just OUR coastline? Think that got people to not go to Vietnam or anywhere else for that matter?

Civil Defense WAS normal every day people who were part of disaster assistance and many other things. They were like Volunteer Firefighters! Not dedicated service personnel.

Yep, thems looks like National Guard to me!

Oh those boys in Uniform TURN ME ON! Wait a minuet, what uniforms? National Guard Wear Uniforms!

Shall we discuss deployment time for national guard vs. Civil defense?

WOW, AUXILIARY POLICE! WHOODA THUNK IT?

I can't find a single person here in uniform! Looks like CIVILIANS TO ME!

So now your argument is sunk! Only the bow of your argument is above water and it is going down my brother! You are American are you not?

so...er...where are their guns?

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:01 AM

And here the pot is calling the kettle black. Well GUESS WHAT! America is MY home. America is what is at issue. America is what is being damaged by thinking like yours! You think I hate America? Who's chain are you jerking? I HATE THE PEOPLE RUNNING OUR NATION! THEY ARE SELFISH IDIOTS WHO CARE LESS ABOUT THE STATE OF THIS NATION MORE THAN KEEPING THEIR POSITION!

I am for LESS laws. Not MORE laws. I want laws that make sense. Not stupid Knee jerk legislation at every turn for every issue!

Still trying to walk on liquid water I see...

as usual your posts is all about what "you" want and how "you" hate everythng about America and how "you" will take over America and kill government officials if given the chance......same thing the Taliban would say

as for "liquid Water"....knowing you it's probably you complaining about a government conspiracy to place "Mercury" into bottle water

but anyway...do you have anything good to say about America ..that isn't terrorist related?

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:57 AM

Didn't you get the memo? We're nor allowed to be funny on here any more, this is s serious site after all.

oh ok, that's why a lot of my posts were being deleted, wow that's a relief, I was thinking it was because I was being rude or something

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:55 AM
Why Do Reasonable People Elope?

it lessen the chances of their other spouse finding out

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:51 AM

when out on a dinner date and they try to deamean the waitress,...I instantly say "Check Please"

do you not realize that they are the ones that you entrust with your food, and they might decide to leave something very special in it that wasn't place there by the Chef

hey I've never send this type of garnisment on a steak before...is this some new type of special sauce

BURGER-KING-EMPLOYEE-STEPS-IN-LETTUCE

laugh

good thing their shoes are on, you don't want any toe-fu on your burger

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:37 AM
I wouldn't have sex with anyone I wasn't perpared to marry ...just in case she spawn the Antichrist

when kids enter into the equation, you have to be willing to get married and take care of them as a family unit

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:30 AM
if you're looking for trouble you make the first move...if you want to say out of trouble allow her to plead the fifth...oops I meant the first

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:25 AM
when out on a dinner date and they try to deamean the waitress,...I instantly say "Check Please"

do you not realize that they are the ones that you entrust with your food, and they might decide to leave something very special in it that wasn't place there by the Chef

hey I've never send this type of garnisment on a steak before...is this some new type of special sauce

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:01 AM

Dude, you so refuse to get it. When people are involved with their communities especially with an organization that does more than war time BS it brings people together. But I guess that is just too much for you to understand. BTW, CD had access to National Guard Armories. it was a branch of the national Guard and Coast Guard. Mostly they were people who were just a second pair of hands so to speak but CD did more than yell "Lights Out" at people! I remember seeing pictures of people manning Anti Aircraft batteries during WWII wearing CD helmets! They also manned Spotlights, got people out of the way to shelters, were responsible for disaster relief!

You just don't get it! If you are military I am stunned you would even trivialize something like Civil Defense so readily!!!

and finally you get it...The National Guard is Civil Defense, everything below that is called "Neighborhood Watch"

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 04:52 AM

Funches my brother, I am not for LAWS as you might think. I am for laws that have an idea and spirit behind them but take into account that not all situations are what they may seem at face value, eg, law is gray, not black and white.

oh oh...here comes the contradictions ...you're not for laws, but then you are for laws....the problem is that you only want to impose your laws.....in your posts you hate everything about America that makes America, America ....the same philospohy of the Taliban

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 06:41 PM
Edited by funches on Tue 01/29/13 06:52 PM
K, this whole debate has been dancing on a lot of extremes

not really...the debate displayed how even gun owners want laws that restrict their 2nd amendment right to bear certain arms

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 06:30 PM
Edited by funches on Tue 01/29/13 06:39 PM

HELL YES! I AM SICK OF THE CORRUPTION!

that's a little vague...so are you for laws that restrict people the right to do corruption?

I AM SICK OF HOW STUPID AND SELF CENTERED PEOPLE ARE!

so are you for laws that restrict people the right to be stupid and self-centered?

I AM SICK OF BEING TOLD TO TRUST CRIMINALS!

so are you for laws that force parents to teach their children not to trust criminals?

I AM SICK OF PEOPLE IMPOSING THEIR BELIEFS ON ME IN WAYS THAT TAKE MY RIGHTS AND RESTRICT MY FREEDOMS MORE AND MORE!

so are you for laws that restrict the right to impose ones beliefs, like the ones you are trying to impose on everyone

I AM SICK OF FEELING LIKE IT IS A CRIME TO BE A WHITE MAN IN AMERICA!

so are you from laws that restrict white men from feeling like a criminal in America and give those feeling back to the minorities?

I AM SICK OF BEING TREATED AS A MEANS TO AN END BY A BOGUS AND COMPLETELY MISREPRESENTING STRUCTURE OF AUTHORITY!

so are you for laws that restrict people from being treated like a means to an end and completely misrepresenting structure of authority......whatever the hell that means

SO YES, GIVEN THE CHANCE IF I COULD I WOULD INDEED CRUSH THE WORLD IN A WAY PEOPLE CAN RELATE TO! I WOULD RULE UNDER THE 'MING THE MERCILESS' MODEL! RESPECTED BY THE PEOPLE FOR BEING HARSH WHEN I INFLICT PUNISHMENT. FEARED BY MY GOVERNING OFFICIALS BECAUSE IF THEY STEP OUT OF LINE WITH ME DEATH WOULD BE THE QUICK WAY OUT FOR THEM. SUICIDE WOULD BE THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE MY GRASP IF I HAD THINGS MY WAY! WHY?

yep ..Ming The Merciless even place the "bore worms" on his own daughter...

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 05:55 PM
Edited by funches on Tue 01/29/13 06:32 PM

Now about your flippant remarks about Civil Defense Training. IT IS NOT TAUGHT ANY MORE! IT WENT OUT OF VOGUE IN THE EARLY 1970s THANKS TO THE HIPPIE MOVEMENT IN PART! PEACE OVERWHELMED COMMON SENSE! I actually want to lobby FOR CIVIL DEFENSE so we can get communities involved with our nation again! But I doubt you would go! I am pretty sure blasting your Abs takes more president over community. If there was a Civil Defense course I would be in it already if I wasn't in one previously!

AndyBgood...you just place up a video with a craze guy in a Bulldozer...and as seen in that video Civil defense against a Bulldozer would have been useless ..

that's why Civil Defense isn't out of "Vogue"...it's just obsolete....when the draft went away those that actually want to defend the country tend to join the military, not sit around trying to play soldier while crying about how the government is trying to take their guns

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 11:20 AM

Soft nose, lead (which is being replaced gradually for Antimony based alloys), half jacket, partition loads, and hollow points. And CLEARLY you know nothing of deer my friend. You think they can't protect themselves? I know people who got their *** handed to them by deer!

probably from a baby deer like Bambi

Oh but I bet a BIG STRONG STRAPPING HUNK OF MAN FLESH like yourself would have the balls to walk in the Alaskan Wilderness unarmed! So how do you think you would fare facing a 900 pound bear unarmed? Hell, I bet you would not even do good bare handed against a 250 pound black bear which we have here in California! I have seen one up close. I seen it from behind my Shotgun. I made damn sure to express in a way the bear would understand I was not going to be prey. I growled at it ready to dump a slug in his head! It went its way, I went mine. I would have hated like hell to have to fight a black bear off with my geologist hammer but at least with that I got a chance more so than the knife I carry with me. NO I AM NOT DANIEL BOON! I just know better than to play stupid in the wilds. And no I don't have to shoot my gun at everything I see. AGAIN RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERSHIP IS KNOWING WHEN NOT TO SHOOT!

right...responsible gun owners never accidently shoot themselves or anyone else...so I guess former Vice president Chency meant to shoot his hunting buddy

I am sure you don't seem to understand human psychology very well. We have a 14 year old mentality. We see a limit we have to push it!

Now for nuclear tipped bullets, well, You can hollow out a bullet a little, fill the cavity with mercury, cap it with dense sealing wax, INSTANT EXPLODING BULLETS! Oh and here is one they have in the military hand books, INSTANT GRENADE LAUNCHER, Broom stick, shotgun, a few shots with the projectiles removed, some creative fabrication and VOIALA`! Instant Military grade hardware!

isn't that what The Taliban was doing?

Now for bearing nukes, I for one DON'T want to mess with something that just sitting there is leaking poison! Radiation is no JOKE! Again there is a host of laws against owning Particle beam guns, Lasers over a certain power range, and they list a host of energy based weapons that really in the hands of a civilian would be more of a threat to the civilian.

I see you're still making up excuses not to defend your 2nd amendment rights to bear nukes ....Now if the NRA made nukes...I bet they could fool you into fighting for the right to have one

But then again people still do research these kinds of weapons in private. So picture this, say I decide on day I am going to make a Tesla Death ray and after a couple of years I finally have one sitting on a bench and decide to set it in the back yard and wind it up and see if it works. Now lets say I point it up just so I don't hit any buildings. I wind it up and I hit the pretty glowing red button and it fires a beam of blue light into the air. "WOW! IT WORKS," and we all say and cheer happily! But then comes the realization it worked all too well. None of us have working cell phones suddenly and cars and all electronics for four or five blocks just QUIT WORKING. And worst is a news report that a jet airliner mysteriously exploded almost 100 miles away becasue somehow you just got a lucky 1 in a million shot in! If you think dumbazzes shooting into the air is bad enough... What about showing restraint with capital fire power. Guns are not capital fire power. Yes I can OWN a working cannon. But FEED IT! I know of people who do demonstrations and reenactments using OLD cannon and they have to pull all kinds of permits to do a demonstration.

So why are we pursuing such an extreme ideal? Hell, if I had the tactical and power advantage what would keep me from taking a space ship built for war and proceeding to take over if I could get my hands on said technology?

Haunebu may be more real than our governement will admit!

AndyBgood...all you appear to want to do is get advance technology so you can take over ....is that somewhat of an admission that the guns and cannons you have now are obsolete

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 10:24 AM

in some shape form or fashion... "Everyone Lies"

Oh geez... are you still here?

oh geez..I'm probably still here like you are still here to ask me if I'm still here

(Ha, don't let my seemlingly obvious emotions come off as a lie...

next time try using emoticons

I'm really glad that you are. You're profound insights to the obvious are a help to me.)

yep. Teditis....it's obvious that you need help .....my pleasure

Thanks Funches for pointing out the obvious... again.
Yeah I need help... not afraid to say so.
How about you?
Do you need help... or would you prefer to lie about it?

Teditis....what do you say that we just take care of your problems first good buddy......"no lie"

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:36 AM

I am new to this so bear with us. If I understand your comment, you wish to limit ammunition to "standard issue". If by that you mean military standard issue, you would be refering to standard "ball" ammo, also known as FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) or "non-expanding".

standard issue means ammo you can buy in any gun store as of today...in other words...no nuclear tip ammo

As a hunter, I object to this because, this type of ammo is NOT legal for hunting.

so what type of ammo do your prey use?

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 08:07 AM

in some shape form or fashion... "Everyone Lies"

Oh geez... are you still here?

oh geez..I'm probably still here like you are still here to ask me if I'm still here

(Ha, don't let my seemlingly obvious emotions come off as a lie...

next time try using emoticons

I'm really glad that you are. You're profound insights to the obvious are a help to me.)

yep. Teditis....it's obvious that you need help .....my pleasure

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25