Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 04:41 PM

and where did this come from? I suppose you assume this is Utah?

don't they have a church where you live or fo you live in the backwoods with Little Red Ridinghood's Grandmother

if you do have a church where you live then you join it especially if you are seeking ways to unify your community, but to claim that you needs guns to do that is sort of what the Nazis tried to do with the Jews

Wrong again and fallacious as ever. Civil Defense is about everyday people. Not weekend warriors!

that's exactly why none of them had guns in those pictures that you yourself posted...except the "SS auxiliary Police" in the uniforms with those round hats

Turned religious yes but the other cheek? Who the hell are you kidding here? Crusades, Inquisitions, Selling Salvation through Indulgences... Come now, I though you were more learned than that...

jeez...that wasn't Rome...the Crusades was Roman Catholics from all over Europe....the Inquisitions took place in France not Rome ...AndyBgood...stop spreading false gospel about Rome before I tell Jesus on you

Again where the hell did the whole 'everyone and automatic weapons,' argument come from. A tactic I would expect from a teenager. Fallacious comparison as usual again!

so the 2nd amendment is a teenage tactic? ...aren't you trying to argue that everyone have the right to have an automatic weapon without restrictions....so make up your mind...do they or don't they

Now that was just as stupid and asinine remark! Note the use of stupid and asinine in the same sentence... If you see someone stalking around your neighbor's house you cannot identify it is nice to hold them to answer many questions of the police rather than let them sneak off and victimize someone else nearby or let them do your neighbor waiting for the police to arrive! But then again look at how you argue...

hummm..sure sounds like Neigborhood Watch

Affirmative Action BOYEEEEE! REMEMBER THAT? I do work for myself and things are getting a lot worst in the REAL WORLD THANK YOU!
We are too busy trying to give rights and driver's licensees to illegal immigrants.

so the rich people became rich because of the illegal aliens...and you're crying that you're poor because of the illegal aliens ...those illegal aliens just can't get a break

So what this is America, we take prosperity away from our own and give it to someone else and give a free ride to all these "poor" people out there who don't want to do shyte with their lives other than play PS3 and drink 40z all day! BLACK, WHITE, BROWN, AND YELLOW
thank you very much!

so what beer do you drink all day?...Pabst blue ribbon?

But according to the media being white makes you bad.

perhaps you should stop listening to those Klan stations

And defense lawyers try to make the victim look like a criminal too.

well that tend to happen when their client such as yourself threaten to shoot government officials ...it's called a "Plea Deal"

NICE TRY! So far all you do is respond with fallacy and ad hominum. Lots of false equivocation. And plenty of straw man to boot.

or perhaps you're delusional

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 02:14 PM

In all reality abuse of authority under the color of law should carry a death penalty for elected officials. So should blatant criminal activity or involvement! That will cut down on the corruption a LOT! Why? Well, how deep have the abuses run? Janet Reno deserves to face the death penalty for her abuses. Even President Clinton should get it for his technology exchange with China! But who am I to say what is or who is an abuser of the law under the color of authority? Just someone who has to live in the shadow of this BS!

The Taliban would agree with you ...heck if you keep this up...they may follow you

Do you write for Saturday Night Live?

for Homeland Security

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:39 AM

What if you don't have an asset?

then they might have to pay for the date

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:35 AM

In all reality abuse of authority under the color of law should carry a death penalty for elected officials. So should blatant criminal activity or involvement! That will cut down on the corruption a LOT! Why? Well, how deep have the abuses run? Janet Reno deserves to face the death penalty for her abuses. Even President Clinton should get it for his technology exchange with China! But who am I to say what is or who is an abuser of the law under the color of authority? Just someone who has to live in the shadow of this BS!

The Taliban would agree with you ...heck if you keep this up...they may follow you

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:32 AM

Boy you take things to such grandiose extremes! The MORAL if you need one is that people who are involved with community are invested in their community! The more people you get involved the more people come together. Likewise it cuts down n stupidity a lot!

cool...you can join the church

While the Army is away fighting who protects us? BARELY ANYONE!

that's what the National guard is for...as stated in the 2nd amendement pertaining to a well regulated militia

Again Roman history! No military at home means your back door is wide open. So who protects us while our soldiers are gone? The police? They can barely keep a grip on us. But then with more community police even acting just as eyes means the police cannot insulate themselves from being one of us like they do in Big Cities! What we have now is becoming more and more like a Feudal state than a nation of free people!

the Romans turned religious and the other cheek

But like I said, people who are more involved with their community and the realities of community and make their communities better. The other opposite of this is what makes a Ghetto or a slum. Apathy both from land lords and tenants!

or perhaps everyone having automatic guns with no gun control turns the community into a Ghetto

So do we get a plan back that makes more civilians more involved or do we just keep going the path we are going until all our homes fall apart?

get the neighbors together and organize to fix up the homes that need it...that do not require a gun to do, but using a gun would get them to do it faster

At least Rich people can afford to flee when things go to crap while the rest of us have to sleep in the mess we and others make for us.

then become rich...this is America

So now how do you wish to twist my words? Back to the angry place again?

all you have to do is stop saying words that can be twisted, then you will begin to realize your thinking will follow that same Path

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 09:13 AM
showing your BEST ASSET on your first meeting?

of course...for instance...if I go dancing I get on the floor and do the mash potatoes, the bump, the swim, the chubby checker, the elvis Presley, The Jed Clampett, the disco duck

my date is so impress that she just cover her eyes and leave off the dance floor

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 08:57 AM

Arguing with funches is like argument with Bacon about why it tastes so good.

Bacon is like . . . dude, I taste terrible . . . . TRUST ME!

"Bushidobillyclub"....I guess this is an indication that you also believe that those that have conversations with Bacon...should own guns

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 08:48 AM
Edited by funches on Fri 02/01/13 08:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKRwPKLTgs I agree, we want violent people to have not a single bullet, and the mother protecting her child to have as many as she can have available.

since the Mother used the gun..isn't she now considered violent ..and going by your theory, that no violent people should have bullets, the Mother therefore should no longer have bullets?

but of course the argument would be that the Mother were defending her children

according to the 2nd amendment, those that the Mother were shooting at also have the same right to shoot back and not be convicted because there were only exercising their 2nd amendment rights

so should there be any gun control laws to rectify this type of situation?

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 06:11 AM

If "Separated" is your marital status, then what prevents you from getting divorced from whomever you are legally married to?

religion

you might hate their guts and live apart from them because you can't stand looking at their face...but on those extremely horny days you can still have sex with them and it's not fornication

So "fornication" is unmarried sex? mmm I didn't know that.

married sex is called "Chores"

hey honey, after you finish slopping them hogs come on in here and take care of your bedroom chores, you know it's wednesday, and I'm almost finish soaking the corns off my foot

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 05:54 AM

Love my home, hate my leadership... So can you tell the difference?

going by your post.no I can't tell the difference...when you say that you love your home...are you referring to America or the home you live in

I almost want to call you MISTER Taliban. You wave them at me like a penis. Feeling a little small now? Can't seem to formulate a solid argument with a rational statement behind it? I guess either I learn to speak Troll or you need to learn what sarcasm is.

I've asked you on several occassions to say something good about America that wasn't terrorist related ...so far all you named was girlscout cookies, hamburgers and shooting unarmed deer ..apparently you only like the food here

You are attempting to paint me as a terrorist. SHAME ON YOU!

nope...just enlightening you that you have a Taliban mentality ...you yourself posted that you hate everything...even humans

Your constant comparisons to the Taliban although are annoying are a key sign I am dealing with someone who really does think they are smarter than the rest of us.

I'm not trying to say that I'm smarter...let's just say that I'm not an NRA robot clone

If I hated America why do I want to fix it instead of watching it fall completely apart? You just don't want to get it, do you? The Taliban want to destroy us. I want to destroy them. Obama wants to Negotiate with them as if they will in any good faith. But too many soft hands want to hug rainbows and chase dreams while reality CRUSHES US! All off of "other people's money!" We got so much to give we gave it all away! So why compare me to the Taliban even in this fashion? Kind of a weak posture to take using a fallacious comparison to attack my argument by.

So how about you? You happy?

I'm happy.

but your way to fix America is to kill all the government officials ...that's not the American Way...but the way of the Taliban

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 05:36 AM

You assume too much my brother! If all I could do was carry a stretcher around or look for missing people I would. If my job was to help people escape an impending disaster on their way, EG. banging on doors yelling at people to get out or a bulldozer with a crazy man is about to kill them all then that is what I would do. We are NOT talking about war time or MARTIAL LAW where you CAN INDEED OPEN CARRY! I actually told cops during the LA RIOTS on two occasions to go fucq themselves when they told me to go back indoor when I was out in front of my home with my neighbors with my fully loaded shotgun. Only once did I have to "brandish" at a passing car (NOT THE POLICE) but no rounds were fired. I guess the other armed people intimidated the not local flavor driving through our hood. THEN we had people running around burning, looting, and hurting and killing people and the police were NOWHERE TO BE SEEN UNTIL AFTER THE FACT! You see the point I make is I want to be involved with the community on a casual basis like many volunteers are. I want my function to fit the need when needed. What the hell do I need a gun for trying to search for people in a fallen building or missing in canyon country? They need my mechanical expertise more! But if a pair of hands is all they need or another pair of eyes I am good for that!

You are attempting to make a generalized false equation of the situation. I am not about the authority. I am about people coming together to soften the impact of disaster. People coming together to watch each others backs. LEAD FOLLOW OR GET THE FUCQ OUT OF MY WAY is my philosophy. Its actually nice when someone who has trained for disaster relief and coordination of said actions can handle people like me who have the skills but they need to know how to apply them. There is a lot a person can do for community involvement that doesn't have to involve carrying a gun or shooting at people all "Sheriff Dodge" style. But when you are on community watch it isn't safe being just a JAFO with a radio. You had better be prepared to protect yourself! But it helps when the Police don't fear citizens taking the law into their own hands becasue they TAUGHT THEM what they need to know in how to act, respond, and when they can and cannot use deadly force! Hell, if some lunatic killer was loose in my neighborhood and the police wanted me to just watch out for that person and I spotted them MY JOB IS JUST TO KEEP MY EYES ON THAT PERSON AND FEED INFORMATION TO DISPATCH! THEY WILL AIM THE POLICE AT THEM! If someone's life were in jeopardy at the hands of that man I would pop his melon. I know how to aim. I just don't get to practice much but I usually hit the spot within 4 inches. Shotguns are lousy for hostage situations save with one kind of ammo, SLUGS! They are just freaking messy. If that person turned on me while I was following? RUN THE OTHER WAY but never let them completely out of my sight and likewise maintain radio contact! IF CORNERED, Tap, Tap, Tap!It helps to know how to approach a situation like that to avoid a Trevon Martin incident. That means being able to describe that person in the language THEY use on a radio. It means understanding what they are saying. It also means conduct training. But the idea following someone is to not be obvious about it!

Now for the small words...

Not becasue we need regulation. Training is about safety. And knowing who among the community is and has received the training helps.

In times of war Civil Defense also involved guns in the event the Population themselves had to fight for their lives! But we never had a real invasion occur MILITARILY on American soil Proper since the War of 1812 and the Mexican American war. TECHNICALLY the Japanese invasion of the Aleutian Islands was nothing more than a diversionary tactic! Its not like Africa where they were just overwhelmed by brute force and factions war against each other in Tribal Feuds. Its not like Afghanistan where murder by religious fanatics is a reality. It isn't like Israel where they face invasion from all sides! We have gotten soft to the idea that one day we may have to fight for our lives to the last one of us! Well, if that time comes woe be to the Anti Gun crowd! I will not waste bullets trying to save you! I will do what I have to to save my home which is America! I may hate the idiots leadership we have but it its still my home! I won't fight for the Federal Government. I will fight for my home!

But there is a lot to be said when a system REJECTS you just becasue all you want to do is help. And there is a lot of rejection of ideas that make sense. Community watches have degenerated badly! We have become so CLIQUE` oriented that we have become dependent upon some ideal we are not in ourselves responsible.

So here is a though. I break the law unknowingly for something rather trivial and honestly was not aware of some quirky local ordinance ignorance is no excuse. But the government knowingly breaks the law and they are above the law. Where is the accountability? People want gun control when the real hotbed issue is with all the things the government is doing wrong who is to blame?

Voters for one. But the media is misinforming people. So they are likewise another issue. Lying career politicians who sold out are another problem. Corruption within our military! A partisan political party system has failed us utterly.

But making people become more and more detached from community involvement like what happens in big cities is part of what leads to this erosion. We are and have been a police state for some time now. The American Voters are too busy playing PS3 and Nintendo to get off of their FAT LAZY AZZES and smell the coffee. There is a world around us and it is falling apart. But do Voters care? Some too much for the wrong things and other don't seem to care at all unless it benefits them some how.

And here we are fixated on guns and gun control...

Sad.

Little hint... Promethean Complex... I want things to be better than they are. Look around... Do you see a golden age of man around us? I don't. All I see is a species that is evolving into a disease, not a "higher" species! Guns is not an issue. It is what we are becoming. And all the laws, and all the government and all the regulation in the universe, all the fear and manipulation will not change us into something better. We are being molded into something far more apathetic. Likewise I see a lot of ignorant blind idealism going on with the issue of guns.

Nope, what we see is a lie wrapped in some half truths by people who think they know best for us while living off of our excess.

Plato's cave my brother. Step outside and once your eyes get used to the light the whole world reveals itself to you!

Yeah, I want to carry a gun around and puff up my chest and pretend I am important... That ain't what team or community is about and you of all people should know that!

Please, who do YOU have me confused with?

We have "volunteer" programs with the police and other groups but nothing like Civil Defense was. People feel more vested in community when they know they have to fight to protect it sometimes. hell, how smart is it to go around starting wars and expect your armies to defend the people when they are elsewhere fighting more wars? Rome failed to let that harsh lesson sink into their elitist heads! The people need to get it in their heads when the crap hits the fan back at home get ready to shovel crap or all you will be living in is a shyte pile tomorrow!!!

Got my shovel... Do you?

so the moral of the story is that you have become enlighten that Civil defense people was nothing more than Neighorhood Watch...and that the National Guard is the well regulated milita spoken about in the 2nd amendemnt and not some yahoos with guns that wannabe a Captain America action figure

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:44 AM

If "Separated" is your marital status, then what prevents you from getting divorced from whomever you are legally married to?

religion

you might hate their guts and live apart from them because you can't stand looking at their face...but on those extremely horny days you can still have sex with them and it's not fornication

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:37 AM

If the person you love is commitment phobia ....help me understand this person ...one day they are talking about how much you mean to them and then can go days with no contact? Been going through this for almost 3 years ...ugh!

it's called "Friends With Benefits"

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:16 AM

you know people have said that they have had a date form this site after signing up for this site and within minunites they had there first date and i signed up for it and i haven't gotten a date yet so i'm guessing that what i read about someone else was false advertising why is that???

you got this mixed up with "ChristianMingles" ...there God will find you a date in a couple of seconds so you burn for all eternity...oops...er.. I meant spend an eternity with your betrothed

but remember...no deflowering before marriage

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:00 AM

willing2
Where do you get all that information!laugh

from Rush Limbaugh

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 07:56 AM

ok let's get rid of all the illegal aliens in America...and then Americans will rejoice as all the businesses that can't afford to pay Americans minimun wage go out of business....and those business that could pay minimun wage or more go out of business because they generated most of their business from the businesses that had illegal aliens

America became the greatest country on the planet because they imported illegal aliens and built the country by paying them less then sh_t ...and that's how it remained

so if the country is not going to get rid of illegal aliens because they need them...then what's the solution...you find a way to ingrained them into society as human beings not criminals

if someone hit your car...you either want them to have inssurance or your don't ......if you're driving without issurance you're a criminal.. it doesn't matter if you are an illegal alien or an American..

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Corporate brainwashing at it's finest.

Corporations have piped that BS through MSMBS so long, the brain-dead really believe it.

Illegals build sub-standard housing. Illegals **** in the fields and pass us e-coli.

Illegals bring polio and TB.

Many Illegals who come over do so because they wouldn't pass background or health checks.

Most Illegals come here without ID and steal identification. You want to pardon that just to satisfy Corporate wants for cheap labor.

No one would go out of business.

Learn a little about the degrees of Immigration we already have.

They can apply to work here. Temporarily or permanently. They can apply to send their kids here for educating.

Those who didn't apply and are committing felonies, possessing and using stolen IDs and SSNs are felonies, need to be jailed then, deported for life.

the same can be said about some Americans ......but yet so far I haven't heard you deny that America was built on the backs of illegal aliens or non-citizens ....everything you have or own was due to illegal Aliens or made in a foreign country

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 06:21 AM
ok let's get rid of all the illegal aliens in America...and then Americans will rejoice as all the businesses that can't afford to pay Americans minimun wage go out of business....and those business that could pay minimun wage or more go out of business because they generated most of their business from the businesses that had illegal aliens

America became the greatest country on the planet because they imported illegal aliens and built the country by paying them less then sh_t ...and that's how it remained

so if the country is not going to get rid of illegal aliens because they need them...then what's the solution...you find a way to ingrained them into society as human beings not criminals

if someone hit your car...you either want them to have inssurance or your don't ......if you're driving without issurance you're a criminal.. it doesn't matter if you are an illegal alien or an American..

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 05:43 AM

INTRODUCING THE CIVIL DEFENSE AUXILIARY POLICE!

Gee, two of these men look armed to me! What is that strap across their chest for? Those are not radiomen!

Please read below. 1/3 of Portland was expected to participate in the event of an attack on them in a variety of functions!

http://ohs.org/education/focus/preparing-war-at-home.cfm

So your point being???

those people with the guns are in uniforms..you said that Civil defense wasn't in uniforms

geez AndyBgood....why do you keep posting pictures that prove what you say as being wrong ...

IN a lot of locations CD personnel DID NOT HAVE UNIFORMS! MUCH LIKE SOME VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENTS HAVE A KIND OF UNIFORM FOR THEIR PERSONNEL TO WEAR ESPECIALLY THE TURN OUTS! Like the VOLUNTEER POLICE OFFICERS here in LA, what we call service officers wear uniforms! But here you are just trying to find ANY excuse to try and twist my words upon themselves. Not...

Gee, and do I see suits WITH the uniforms??? I most certainly do! The reason is not everyone was "on duty" all the time. Being a volunteer means you spend time and if scheduled you have the luxury to respond in uniform. If you are home eating dinner and the shyte hits the fan? grab the hat, armband, and pack next to the door and run! That is how it was.

You are grasping straws to support your argument.

Scandalous!

those with the uniforms had the additional title of "Auxiliary Police" ....which means they had authority over the citizens ...oops I mean they had authority over the civil defense neigborhood watch group that didn't carry guns...

so AndyBgood, is that what you trying to do...become an auxiliary policeman?..you probably look pretty cool in one of those uniforms and that round hat

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 05:29 AM
Edited by funches on Thu 01/31/13 05:31 AM

OH MY, Baiting for a reason to try and twist yet another argument upon itself? How about you say something good about unrestricted gun ownership? Quid Pro Quorum here...

I like Cartoons... I like hot naked women rubbing all over me oiled up. I like Grolsch beer! I like my Pickup truck! Oh but what to like about America...

For one America isn't the toilet the rest of the world is including most of Europe. Germany, Holland, and Denmark are the only nations there who really have their act together! Russia would be great if it wasn't such a black market pit. But hey, we all want a free market right? Lets see, we HAD a way of life that people looked up to and now people trash!

We are one of the few places on earth we can and do try to preserve SOME wilderness. But again people trash this place! Some of us care but the rest? PLEASE!

We do have some semblance of community but that is stretching it these days! Also I at last can say FUCQ YOU OBAMA and not have to worry about thought police trying to stuff me in a gulag! I like that.

I like the fact we CAN own guns but unhappy that fearful sheeple are trying to pretend they scan protect themselves disarming us "WOLVES."

I like that some Americans really do see the bigger picture but am unhappy a lot of others like the world through rose colored glasses and self interest.

I like Hamburgers! But there are things I likewise hate. Blind BLEEDING HEART Liberalism. MOST religion, not all... Hypocrites and don't point the finger at me! I walk my walk as I talk my talk. I don't say "don't do as I say" while I do as I tell you not to do! NOT ME, NOT HERE, NOT NOW, AND NOT EVER! Enough said there. I hate fake people. I hate pretentious people. I hate Empowered Poor! I hate power mongering rich people. I hate bankers and the Banking industry as much as I hate the Insurance Industry and Pharma!!! I hate the Republican AND Democratic (COMMUNIST) party.

I like Girl Scout cookies. Samoas are the shyte! Strip clubs are O.K. but not my favorite place to hang out. I like racing as long as I am a driver. I love flying! Got to love the Purple Mountains Majesty! I like Judge Clarence Thomas. A BRILLIANT man of learning thank you!

I HATE HATE that greasy little Pig Lewis Pharrakahn. I hate Honey Boo Boo and her MOTHER TOO! Lets see, I hate Wall Street. Worthless people... Garbage...

I like wildlife. But seriously my dear, the system used me for a drug test subject by force and without compensation. I have had segregation and racism shoved in my face by my own government. America is like a classic family car that has fallen into years of disrepair and neglect and if we don't act soon if not now guess what, it will be completely unrepairable when it does finally break down and then what do we get? A new world order with Corporate Monarchs ruling over us without any bill of rights or constitution to protect us from them using us for their gains? OH BUT THEY DO THAT NOW, DON'T THEY?

I am so entitled to my negativity but I likewise have Hope something will break and go the right direction and not leave the rest of us running from the falling giant so it don't kill us when it lands on the ground!

OH, I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK THE WORLD OWES THEM. I hate stupid people. I hate pulling weeds in the garden. I hate stepping in dog poop! I hate motorcycles with no muffler... No wait, I actually don't care about that! I hate idiots who move next to an AIRPORT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NOISE!

I like a good restaurant. Love Youtube and Newgrounds! I love a good bon fire. I love the sounds of a Brazilian Waxing. I like Goth but not the freaky Vampire crap. I am more Adams Family Goth in taste! I like silly hats. LOVE 4:20 but that is still illegal and useless according to the Federal Government!

I love watching our military blow shyte up! I love Team America! FUQ YEAH! I love going into rural areas where life is not wound or revolving around selling out to rich people!

So I have a love hate relationship with my home? So what? Your point being????

Can you come up with a point. I know you can do it!

Instead of us riding in a nice coach bus we are all riding in a FUCQED UP SMOKING METRO BUS while SOME of us Americans get to ride in an armored limo for free partying it up while they squeeze us harder and harder for more and more money while making it harder and harder for us to make money!

And you want to argue extremes in gun control and equate that to WEAPON CONTROL! Considering what the Arizona and Texas Ranchers are up against I think they should be allowed RPGs, Full beef Ma Deuces, night vision and 40mm grenade launchers! I honesty want an XM-25. the cops would be TERRIFIED to face one of those! But my ultimate dream is a tank full of sharks with laser beams on their heads!

Wow, matching sarcasm. Gee, I am getting a little more creative...

But ya know there is one thing that makes Americans shine above a lot of other people some times. When we can put our differences aside and stop acting like a bunch of fucqued up self interested chimpanzees vying for breeding rights and dominance we actually can pull off God like achievements. But like Greece and every other empire built of man we get fat, lazy and complacent living off of the backs of others. That is the AMERICA WE HAVE NOW! I HATE THAT SO FUCQUING MUCH I ALMOST FEEL I COULD COMBUST BECAUSE OF THE HATE FOR THIS BS LIFE WE ARE FORCED TO GRAPPLE WITH! Instead of focusing on invention, art, and making a better home for ourselves we suck up to profit margins, fake humanitarianism, lies, and power mongering. We have lot sight of what made us great but you know SOME OF US have not forgotten.

I would like to see the day when all these "AFRO AMERICANS" pull their heads out of their azzes, admit they were wrong to the white man and themselves, and call themselves AMERICANS in the spirit all others born here and who came here through due process and stand by our side AS BROTHERS instead of maintaining the hate cycle that makes up harm one another!

GUNS IS NOT THE REAL ISSUE! Its sheep like divisive thinking like what you are presenting to me here that perpetuates this hate cycle. Why is it a black man can say the exact same things I say but I am a racist and he is an Uncle Tom to some or a shame to the black community? You see one real issue I have with YOUR attempted argument is the same justification the Black Panthers tries when they were becoming really super militant. I could have been one with their cause if they wanted to be EQUALS like they claim they do but they blame whitey for a lot if not everything and are under some impression one day they will rise up under force of arms and take America for themselves. They lost me the moment they became supremacists! There is no wonder in my mind why they did NOT want white people with them in their demonstrations. It would have made them look like total hypocrites to sell hate for whitey but have whites standing with them demanding their rights! It was not about black empowerment. It was about a supremacist movement. So how do you think THEY will take it when they are told to give up their weapons? This does not even get into the fact that a lot of Immigrants come here and refuse to Naturalize! And to top things off their attitude of a lot of these fucqes is they hate America yet they want to be here. Many are here illegally becasue they don't care about law! And our politicians need someone to get them votes becasue of their lousy performance.

You do know what the term OVERWHELMING ODDS means don't you? You know what happens when you get enough Americans mad enough to band together and act... England and Japan found that out the hard way as well as Germany! That is the one thing that gives me hope and one other thing about Americans I like. We can be motivated to act but sometimes it takes a lot. Unfortunately evil people take advantage of this all too easily.

So scuse me while I take a moment to chill...

That's right, just CHILL...

wow...so after reading this short novel you call a post, the only things you like about America that has nothing to do with terrorist is girl scout cookies, hambugers and shooting unarmed deer...but then against shooting unarmed deer for sport could be viewed as being terrorism

AndyBgood...it seems that you like America about as much as the Taliban

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 01:36 PM

INTRODUCING THE CIVIL DEFENSE AUXILIARY POLICE!

Gee, two of these men look armed to me! What is that strap across their chest for? Those are not radiomen!

Please read below. 1/3 of Portland was expected to participate in the event of an attack on them in a variety of functions!

http://ohs.org/education/focus/preparing-war-at-home.cfm

So your point being???

those people with the guns are in uniforms..you said that Civil defense wasn't in uniforms

geez AndyBgood....why do you keep posting pictures that prove what you say as being wrong ...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25