Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:03 PM

But funches, I have it on good authority that you ARE a demon.

And a troll.

Of course my sources could be wrong. laugh :tongue:

Yeh I know.... How rude. :wink:

how rude
laugh laugh laugh

and I have you know that my parents considered me to be an angel, I have fond memories of them hugging me and calling me their little fallen angel

but anyway I was channel surfing last night and that character in the picture you posted was on tv....

so Jeanniebean...what would a "Truther" such as yourself call this ....a psychic event... coincidence ...or sh_t happens?

if you pick psychic event...don't forget to leave today's lottery numbers in your post

laugh laugh laugh

I would call it a 'sign' warning you that the devil or a demon may be stalking you.

I wouldn't say that they are the devil or demons...but perhaps they are a little witchy during that special time of the month..

no photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:36 AM
Edited by funches on Sat 02/23/13 06:03 AM

But funches, I have it on good authority that you ARE a demon.

And a troll.

Of course my sources could be wrong. laugh :tongue:

Yeh I know.... How rude. :wink:

how rude

and I have you know that my parents considered me to be an angel, I have fond memories of them hugging me and calling me their little fallen angel

but anyway I was channel surfing last night and that character in the picture you posted was on tv....

so Jeanniebean...what would a "Truther" such as yourself call this ....a psychic event... coincidence ...or sh_t happens?

if you pick psychic event...don't forget to leave today's lottery numbers in your post

no photo
Fri 02/22/13 01:57 PM

I could not be more anti truther, as in 911 and all that crap about an inside job.

My standards of evidence are very high.

My understanding of science is functional, and professional.

My attitude towards those that ignore such rigorous standards is mostly dismissive.

I agree with Charlie's principles in regards to freedom and liberty. I understand how easy it is to demonize someone for what they have done and then ignore anything good in their message.

i don't demonize charlie for what he's done, i demonize him for embracing it and letting it ruin his life...
My advice is to not demonize at all.

Demons are not human, and when we dehumanize someone it then becomes easy to disregard them as a human and all that entails.

Perhaps you can disagree, even rather strongly, with some of his choices without judging him as a whole.

Something my mother taught me that will be with me forever is that poeple are more than one thing.

She said, "Jeremy, your father is an *******, but he is not just an *******", then she urged me to go see him and said, "he also loves you, and is a good man in many ways".

I try to apply this to everyone, most especially those I disagree with.

wowwwwww....but yet you follow me from forum to forum trying to demonize me by calling me a "Troll" and telling your minions not to post to me just because we disagree ....

but anyway now that you told that touching story about what your Mother suggested about your Father..let's see what you learn from dear old mom by giving me an apology...

ok place your bets here people

will Bushidobillyclub give an apology ..or can we say hypocrite? ...

no photo
Thu 02/21/13 07:21 AM
how Marco Rubio grabbed and drank that bottled water while watching the teleprompter was pretty cool, I believe that it will catch on

so last saturday on greasy food beer watch a crappy sci-fi movie night I did the same with my beer while watching the movie "Bram Stroker's Dracula" which sucked so bad (no pun intended) that at the end of the movie Gary Oldman had Winona Ryder cut his head off

so if you want to know how to kill Dracula..just get him to watch that movie ....but then again the movie was so bad that it was good especially under the influence of alcohol

but anyway the villagers of mingle2 should make a webcam video of drinking something using the "Marco Rubio Technique" and upload it to youtube ...it will go viral and make it on CNN and FoX news and bring a lot of business to Mingle2

in return mingle2 shall give all those in the video a free upgrade so they can get married, and for the ones that don't want to be a part of the horrors of marriage, Mingle2 instead shall give them the courtesy of receiving ten warnings that they are about to be banned from the site instead of the customary three warnings

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 12:18 PM

the Constitution is the Protection of the People from the Government,so I think,that especially the Executive ought to keep their GRUBBY Paws off it!

Conrad... this would mean that the government should pass no laws that take guns away from criminals or the mentally unstable, they are citizens to and their 2nd amendment right to bear arms should not be infringed upon by those pesty tyrannical governmental law makers

why do the government not understand that the homes of criminals and the mentally unstable also get broken into and they also should have the right to protect themselves with massive firepower

if the tyrannical government is willing to take away the 2nd amendment rights of criminals and the mentally unstable, then whos next?

That's right,Keep Their Grubby Hands Off!

then why did you "google cut and paste" literature towards a bias pertaining to Law-abiding citizens? as indicated in your post below

POSTED BY Conrad:
Under the guise of a proposed global “Small Arms Treaty” premised to fight “terrorism”, “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates” you can be quite certain that an even more insidious threat is being targeted – our Constitutional right for law-abiding citizens to own and bear arms.

why should only Law abiding citizens have that 2nd amendment right and not all citizens? ...

so let's get it on record

are you for criminals and the mentally unstable to have the right to bear arms and carry and conceal with no restrictions

yes or no?

you really need to have your Circular Arguments with yourself!laugh
It's called "Spitzfindigkeiten" in the German Language!bigsmile

no problem...I understand that due to your 2nd amendment beliefs you are tabooed from answering that simple "yes or no" question

just wanted to pop you into the reality that you have the same exact values about gun control that the tyrannical government that you're so paranoid about has
laugh
You really need to look at the Issue,instead of perpetuating the same arguments over and over!
Pop me into reality!
What a Joke!bigsmile
So,because someone could steal my Firearm,you would deprive me of my Right to own it!laugh

that is why I've asked if you feel that criminals and the mentally unstable should be deprived of their 2nd amendment rights

so...er...yes or no?
and what's that to me?

Read the Case-Histories of Waco and Ruby Ridge and a few more,and you'll have your answer what will happen when Government makes the Decision who is Mentally Fit,or decides who is a Criminal!
What you're doing in this thread is just Walking In Place!
So,I'll leave you to it!

Conrad, I asked you the question not google, can't you think independent of "google cut and paste"?...besides it's only a simple yes or no question

yes or no? ...are you for criminals and the mentally unstable to have the 2nd amendment right to bear arms and carry and conceal with no restrictions?

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 11:41 AM

the Constitution is the Protection of the People from the Government,so I think,that especially the Executive ought to keep their GRUBBY Paws off it!

Conrad... this would mean that the government should pass no laws that take guns away from criminals or the mentally unstable, they are citizens to and their 2nd amendment right to bear arms should not be infringed upon by those pesty tyrannical governmental law makers

why do the government not understand that the homes of criminals and the mentally unstable also get broken into and they also should have the right to protect themselves with massive firepower

if the tyrannical government is willing to take away the 2nd amendment rights of criminals and the mentally unstable, then whos next?

then why did you "google cut and paste" literature towards a bias pertaining to Law-abiding citizens? as indicated in your post below

POSTED BY Conrad:
Under the guise of a proposed global “Small Arms Treaty” premised to fight “terrorism”, “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates” you can be quite certain that an even more insidious threat is being targeted – our Constitutional right for law-abiding citizens to own and bear arms.

why should only Law abiding citizens have that 2nd amendment right and not all citizens? ...

are you for criminals and the mentally unstable to have the right to bear arms and carry and conceal with no restrictions

yes or no?

no problem...I understand that due to your 2nd amendment beliefs you are tabooed from answering that simple "yes or no" question

just wanted to pop you into the reality that you have the same exact values about gun control that the tyrannical government that you're so paranoid about has
laugh
You really need to look at the Issue,instead of perpetuating the same arguments over and over!
Pop me into reality!
What a Joke!bigsmile
So,because someone could steal my Firearm,you would deprive me of my Right to own it!laugh

that is why I've asked if you feel that criminals and the mentally unstable should be deprived of their 2nd amendment rights

so...er...yes or no?

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 11:04 AM

POSTED BY Conrad:

yes or no?

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 09:05 AM
Edited by funches on Wed 02/20/13 09:06 AM

POSTED BY Conrad:

yes or no?

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 06:08 AM

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 11:26 AM

What are you going on about? Jesus can do anything he pleases lol.

too bad Jesus can't "pleases" himself to know the time of Judgement Day,and that is why Jesus lack power

Satan can take a million years or perhaps take "the fifth of never" to carry out a prophecy ..and it's nothing that Jesus or God can do about it without taking away Satan's "Free Will" and making the apocalypse take place themselves

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 06:02 AM

Aye, but if that was what was going to happen, that would be the original prophecy funches. A prophecy isn't something said, then done because it was said. It is foreknowledge of the future, of something that will happen.

if Satan use his "Free Will" and decide not to full fill the prophecy he would stop the apocalypse and becomes the Savior

if Satan use his "Free Will" and decide to full fill the prophecy,he gives up his own life to make it possible for people to enter Heaven and once again become the Savior

no matter how you try to spin it...Satan is in control and has power over everything even God and Jesus

Jesus do not know the time of Judgement day...but Satan does

that is what followers of Christianity do not realize..that the New Testament makes Satan God....they are actually followers of Satan

Jesus is stuck in Heaven and can't make a move until Satan gives him permission

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 05:14 PM

if you feel the prophecies of Revelation is about you, then yes you have entirely all power to not fulfill them.

which is why as Satan, I would not fullfill Revelations.....therefore The Rapture wouldn't come, The Apocalypse wouldn't come, no Battle at Armageddon, also the World would never end

now do you see the good things Satan can do....unless of course you want these horrific events to take place?

please say yes

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 05:01 PM

IF I WERE THE DEVIL......

I simply wouldn't full filled the prophecies in the Book of Revelations ...therefore the second coming of Jesus Christ would never take place, everyone would be die and be stuck in the ground, no one would go to Heaven,

this is proof that the New Testament God (whoever that might be)gave all the power to Satan not Jesus

If you were Satan, and you didn't do the things that are prophesied in the bible, that couldn't happen. Cause if you weren't going to do them, there would be no prophecy of it happening.

so God lied and I don't have "Free WIll"? wowwwwwwwwwwww

No, the two don't have one thing to do with one another. What are you talking about?

if the two has nothing to do with the other..then I have the "Free Will" not to fullfill the prophecies of Revelation

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:47 PM

I simply wouldn't full filled the prophecies in the Book of Revelations ...therefore the second coming of Jesus Christ would never take place, everyone would be die and be stuck in the ground, no one would go to Heaven,

this is proof that the New Testament God (whoever that might be)gave all the power to Satan not Jesus

If you were Satan, and you didn't do the things that are prophesied in the bible, that couldn't happen. Cause if you weren't going to do them, there would be no prophecy of it happening.

so God lied and I don't have "Free WIll"? wowwwwwwwwwwww

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:18 PM

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 05:27 AM

pull out a cross and sprinkle some holy water on her...she might be a Succubus

n she will turn into angel.

isn't Satan an angel

a fallen angel

a rose by any other name would still be a rose

besides...he accidently tripped over his hoof and fell...can happen to anyone

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:31 PM
the reason why a guy should never allow a strange woman to kiss them is because Einhorn might be Finkle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LjwM3B688

no photo
Thu 02/14/13 05:26 AM

that someone can sneak into another country take out a major figure head and get out of that country alive but yet can't figure out a way to get a job or health care in their own country presents a wealth of information to the enemy on how to devise counter measures on how to deal with seal tactics on a pyschological level and even find them

perhaps what some of the seals are doing by going to the media and writing books is actually seals tactics to confuse the enemy ...er...perhaps

Well if I was Al Queda and I wanted to retaliate, I would post the following ad in a Milwaukee paper:

"Wanted, Beer Truck Driver. Top pay and free health insurance. Seeking highly motivated individual, Navy SEAL experience preferred."

Then just wait and see who shows up.

first I would assume that it was a trap, a way to weed out sleeper cells,because the story is just to convoluted that a navy seal would write a tell all book or couldn't get a job or health care , but then again a secret service detail got fired because they were to cheap to pay the prostitute

but anyway for the followers of Bin Liden it presents an opportunity not easy to pass up ....they would probably go after the newpaper or the book publishing company find out all those who would be qualified to do the navy seal interview or ghost write the book coordinate phone records, the newpaper travel vouchers, exchange information for currency etc.

such is the price for Freedom of Speech, that it's not actually Free

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:05 AM
that someone can sneak into another country take out a major figure head and get out of that country alive but yet can't figure out a way to get a job or health care in their own country presents a wealth of information to the enemy on how to devise counter measures on how to deal with seal tactics on a pyschological level and even find them

perhaps what some of the seals are doing by going to the media and writing books is actually seals tactics to confuse the enemy ...er...perhaps

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:31 AM

I do not remember what screed you may or may not have put forth were you believed you proved me wrong, but this tiny bit makes me very much aware that the distinction between belief and knowledge is somewhat out of your intellectual reach.

I am both an atheist, and agnostic.

Bushidobillyclub...atheism and agnosticism presents two opposing frames of mind...which is why one is either an Atheist or they are not.. trying to claim that you are both points to Bi-Polar or schizopherenia ....

If I thought you could, id ask you to explain how my advice to ignore you is a witch hunt . . . lol, just too easy.

I think I will now take my own advice!

Cheers,

for those that can't think for themselves or are forced to "google cut and paste" the thoughts of others off of different websites...then yes they probably do need someone to tell them what to do....

but perhaps they should think twice about taking the advise of someone such as yourself that haven't a clue whether they are an atheist or an agnostic ...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25